Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish we had video of him fumbling with his folders..too many tabs perhaps poor thing so needs a helper šŸ¤£

Have also loved the part where the barristers on both sides and the general courtroom sniggered with muffled laughter and he was the butt of the joke. Did he even realise? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
He's going to blow at some point. Nobody has challenged him like this, ever. The soft pedal interviews with his mates haven't prepared him for this. Deluded cockwomble probably been coached by Meghan (who's a lawyer, dontchaknow). Oh, and keep out of politics, Harry. This is not going to go well?šŸ˜€
I'm here for it! šŸæ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Imagine being offered 200 grand to make up for something someone said about you 20 years ago that you canā€™t even remember them saying.

Everyone else in the world ā€œoh ta, thatā€™ll pay for the kidsā€™ uniā€.

Sparry - = engages a KC (and team) for 7 weeks court representation plus however bleeping much work prep. What a bleeping donut. If youā€™re reading Sparry, you can have that one for free.

• Haha
Jesus H Christ on a bike. . . Two things immediately spring to mind:
1. He's on the worldwide stage, having refused an out of court settlement because he wanted to present evidence, but is looking even denser than ever we imagined. So far, no evidence just speculation.
2. He's coming across as a petulant, jealous, illiterate man-child that's never really been challenged. Wait for the tough questions Big H.
I think he'll explode.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
He's really stupid isn't he? And completely up himself.

He thinks something so, yeah, that's what happened. I love the number of times he describes something as "suspicious" or "highly suspicious". Poor, poor Cressida.

He'll be so angry after this. Far from the process being cathartic, it'll stoke the flames for more notions of persecution.

Wonder how many times he sniffs. I also feel sorry for the poor person in charge of Harold's A4 folders. Having to sit beside the booze / weed / unwashed smelling twit.

Happy Birthday @PurvyPanda got cake for your Party! Iā€™ve never met a Gemini Panda Before. Double everything, right?
IMG_8064.jpeg

IMG_8063.jpeg

Random facts:
If Lili was real, sheā€™d be a Gemini too.
Hazno is an idiot.
His ILBW was is a succubus in a previous life.

Fixed it for myself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh dear me, he's clearly even more stupid than he's previously led us to believe šŸ¤£
He's dumb as a donut, for sure.

Also, now I get the feeling the The Late Queen used "recollections may vary" regarding Harry because it's probably something she has had to say to him a lot over the years. I bet whenever he had a fight with William as they grew up, there'd be the truth and then Harry's "truth". I can imagine Charles and the Queen stepping in and saying to the young prince "recollections may vary".

I predict a breakdown today or tomorrow.

• Haha
Rafe said as this is a civil case and not a criminal, they don't have to 'prove beyond reasonable doubt' but just a 'balance of probabilities'
Which is the ā€˜civilā€™ petard (or gibbet) that hoisted Andrew & how the large $ settlement could be made without prejudice/admission of guilt. The money was paid to close the matter/case as is often the purpose of civil cases.

The civil proceedings are about damage to property, reputation & feelies, not criminal charges.

So a litigant may win a civil case on the balance of probabilities & may be awarded damages to the smallest coin, i.e. a single penny.

Hazza waging his own crusade against the UK press, wanging his sword of rightiousness (Aitken anyone?) across the wastes of Fleet Street, may have a point buuuuut he is too little late too late to this party. Many cases & fundamental issues have been addressed.

Seems that it has not occurred to H&M that the US tabloid press is just as feral as Ye Olde Fleete Street, & there is no royal rota or BP to apply any form of self restraint on the press packs.

Reactions: 29
Sky saying there was a heated moment in court when H was questioned about the thumb incident

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.