Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest from the Daily Mail:

She asked him to repeat after her: ‘I swear by Almighty God that the evidence I shall give shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.’

Harry stared straight ahead and repeated the phrase word-perfect.

Harry beamed and demanded his unicorn sticker and a balloon.

I might have made that last sentence up......
Wouldn't he have said "my truth, the whole of my truth and nothing but my truth"?

And then obviously been patted on the head, called a good boy and been given his balloon and sticker 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Harry, you're not just a witness, you're the Plaintiff. You're supposed to know on exactly what grounds you're bringing the case. :rolleyes:

This is just 'Waagh: An Audience With Hazbeen', isn't it?

I'm even more gobsmacked at his utter ignorance than usual.

Screenshot_20230606-121850_kindlephoto-371723859.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Harry is struggling with the soft warm up questions - how it is going to go when the real cross examination starts?
---
His lawyers would have advised him which stories to use (the ones they actually can prove) so why is he starting with one’s that can easily be disproved?
Because there is no case? Harry's "truth" cannot be proved by actual evidence

Reactions: 37
He's going to blow at some point. Nobody has challenged him like this, ever. The soft pedal interviews with his mates haven't prepared him for this. Deluded cockwomble probably been coached by Meghan (who's a lawyer, dontchaknow). Oh, and keep out of politics, Harry. This is not going to go well?😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I’m sorry I was unable to come to this thread yesterday, the 1st day…. But between travel and security issues to work through, and I had 4 days of celebrating my birthday. My devices don’t boot themselves you know, so apologies sort of. But I’m here now, so let’s get on with it. It’s a very busy day for me today. I have things to complain about, facts to confuse and blur. There are imagined slights I need to suffer, people to use and discard….as I say very busy, and I don’t want the lesser people to waste my time. Oh, and the lies! There aren’t enough hours in the day to get out all my lies and my truths. Plus, it’s all your fault anyway. I request a drug break. My morning blunt is wearing off, and I’m starting to get my head out of my ass. Can’t have that.
View attachment 2220757
oh wow. what A nightmare. I dreamed I was the Prince with no Balls, I missed a court date,
I was high, I was a wreck. Oh. Look, a lovely new thread. Thanks @Mancunian for the fabulous title, and @Shushex thanks for making the thread. You do it so effortlessly. I started the thread a few times. I broke out in hives I was so nervous. Hats off to the two of you.
now, what fresh Hell have the HaveNos dropped for us today?
😊 Happy Birthday 🍾
Your cake is waiting for you I'm the VIP lounge but you'd better hurry up or it will all be eaten 😃
0832fa7502492a4ee314f04de3f78604.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 40
This must be tough for a spoilt and over indulged person like him who nobody has ever said no too.
What a shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Harry is struggling with the soft warm up questions - how it is going to go when the real cross examination starts?
---

Because there is no case? Harry's "truth" cannot be proved by actual evidence

He is about to know exactly what @Nuttynana means when she says "duck me sideways with a chainsaw"

1686050888106.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m amazed at the level of detail people left on voice mails back then.
Me and my friends rarely left messages. You’d just get a missed call and ring them back. I can understand business related messages, not friends or people close to you. They would text or wait for the call back.
I haven't used voicemail in years, but back when I did, it was just "yeh, can you ring me back please". No details about my whole life.

Reactions: 30
This is honestly embarrassing he doesn't have any evidence at all that suggests he was hacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Harry & Meghan #356 Today it's Hazno v MGN, soon it might be Hazno v MeGhaN.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.