Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To summarise

My mothers a saint.

The press made me wear the nazi uniform, get drunk and behave like a made in chelsea extra.

Everyone hated me from birth, the press, the royals, the government. Only my mother and Meghan ever loved me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m so confused (and probably far behind), but he said when he got his first mobile it allowed him to keep in touch with his beloved mother? But he didn’t get his phone until 1998 and she died in 1997.
Someone clearly didn’t fact check their own statement

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
I’m amazed at the level of detail people left on voice mails back then.
Me and my friends rarely left messages. You’d just get a missed call and ring them back. I can understand business related messages, not friends or people close to you. They would text or wait for the call back.

Reactions: 34
I think Harry not turning up yesterday was him sitting the mirror saying "You've got this big H. You ARE the royal everyone hates"

Meghan is going to be in a state when he gets back home now

• Haha
Reactions: 36
His lawyers would have advised him which stories to use (the ones they actually can prove) so why is he starting with one’s that can easily be disproved?

Reactions: 27
I think mr. green is playing harry so hard ... can't wait till a bit later in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m so confused (and probably far behind), but he said when he got his first mobile it allowed him to keep in touch with his beloved mother? But he didn’t get his phone until 1998 and she died in 1997.
Someone clearly didn’t fact check their own statement
recollections may vary...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.