Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's reading like some expensive public offloading therapy session, the judge won't like this if he sees it as a waste of the courts time and not being presented with facts and evidence.

Reactions: 42
Just wanted to post this to give people an idea what is actually meant by the term phone hacking in this case. Even I knew about it as 13yo schoolgirl for Christ sake from reading about it in the media 😂 So how the heck did these celebrities with all their advisers not know to change their voicemail passcode?
4EFB7E38-D28A-4115-8A74-0EC07BB61EE9.jpeg

Reactions: 24
So far Hazzno doesn't seem to be proving any sort of link between hacking and the really mundane Mirror articles - some of the article information was previously published in other newspapers, or from interviews and indeed from a BP announcement but he continues to assert that the Mirror must have got the information from "hacking" ... and not from rehashing information in the public domain

Reactions: 39
Sky going through his statement
---
H statement - 'Concerned Queen Elizabeth sent staffer to stay down the road from H during gap year'.

(Probably to ensure he wasn't fighting or taking drugs)

Reactions: 39
Latest from the Daily Mail:

She asked him to repeat after her: ‘I swear by Almighty God that the evidence I shall give shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.’

Harry stared straight ahead and repeated the phrase word-perfect.

Harry beamed and demanded his unicorn sticker and a balloon.

I might have made that last sentence up......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
This is turning out to be a borefest of the highest order. When do they break for lunch I’m hungry?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So far Hazzno doesn't seem to be proving any sort of link between hacking and the really mundane Mirror articles - some of the article information was previously published in other newspapers, or from interviews and indeed from a BP announcement but he continues to assert that the Mirror must have got the information from "hacking" ... and not from rehashing information in the public domain
But but but it's his truth, surely the judge can see that! 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There's nothing like unnecessarily swearing in your court statement to make you look even more like a petulant oaf.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
They really are the gift that just keeps on giving 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've just seen his swipe at the government. I'm no fan of this government at all but as a member of the royal family it is categorically not his place to pontificate on the state of the British government or the British media. Just who the hell does he think he is? Why would anyone take his shallow analysis seriously when the thick buffoon can't even manage a few ring binders by himself?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.