Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has a boat-race you would never tire of haranguing with a frying-pan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
All the witness statement is that it was his belief that he was being hacked - without any evidence other than his belief. And he is using this as a big justification and have a go at the press. This is his therapy in a courtroom and it’s a complete waste of everyone’s time.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
It has occurred to me that this witness statement is basically confirming all of these articles as fact....

Currently on page 30 reading about an argument he had with his father.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Someone he's named should sue him for releasing private information then see him squirm.

Reactions: 41
So far he does not really seem to be proving his case that he was hacked
  • he cannot remember some articles that he claims "distressed" him
  • he din't have a mobile at the time he claims it was hacked
  • he has admitted a grudge against the press that predates the articles
  • much of the information was already in the public domain - some of it provided by Diana
  • he seems to suggest that that every article he didn't like must have been obtained by illegal means
  • trying to draw inference but without evidence
So really this is just WAAAGH the stage show? 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Wow, I remember the old CIS building, passed it every day on the bus when I went to college. There’s an idea …. My old college building …Hollings College in Fallowfield …. was/is an unusual building, its nickname was ‘The toast rack’ as that is what it looks like. That would be an interesting one to have a drone fly over.

Thanks @Shushex for the thread and recap and fellow @Mancunian for the fab title. Also Happy Birthday to all those who have celebrated recently.
There were some photos of the inside of the toast rack on the Manchester Evening News website a month or two back, whoever owns it has let it go to ruin :(

Probably end up having 'an accidental fire' in the small hours, before being demolished and redeveloped - just like The Hardy's Well :sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So far, its about his feelings. Not facts. Cold hard facts that would prove he was hacked. Not buying it

Reactions: 42
Was he really hacked?

1686047936990.png

I have my doubts now. But perhaps the lawyers started with the stories that were obviously not as a result of hacking. Maybe more will come later.

Reactions: 38
Its clear that he's thought of himself as a victim from birth and has never got over that mentality, describing the press towards him as "hostile from birth" is a bit of a delusion on his part i'd say.

• Wow
Reactions: 43
I think it was William who was hacked. This story in particular is zeroed in on William they only used William's image.

1686048117277.png

1686048265077.png

In the article a "spokesperson for St James Palace" even comments on it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.