Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mike Graham's having a field day about this today. I'm sure he must be one of us. 😂
I love him. Listen to him most days. A good alternative to This Morning which is on at the same time.

Mike does a great Meghan impression.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Rafe quoting what H said 'our government is rock bottom'. Rafe says that's extraordinary as against the role of monarchy to rise above politics

Reactions: 30
I’m sorry I was unable to come to this thread yesterday, the 1st day…. But between travel and security issues to work through, and I had 4 days of celebrating my birthday. My devices don’t boot themselves you know, so apologies sort of. But I’m here now, so let’s get on with it. It’s a very busy day for me today. I have things to complain about, facts to confuse and blur. There are imagined slights I need to suffer, people to use and discard….as I say very busy, and I don’t want the lesser people to waste my time. Oh, and the lies! There aren’t enough hours in the day to get out all my lies and my truths. Plus, it’s all your fault anyway. I request a drug break. My morning blunt is wearing off, and I’m starting to get my head out of my ass. Can’t have that.
IMG_8062.gif

oh wow. what A nightmare. I dreamed I was the Prince with no Balls, I missed a court date,
I was high, I was a wreck. Oh. Look, a lovely new thread. Thanks @Mancunian for the fabulous title, and @Shushex thanks for making the thread. You do it so effortlessly. I started the thread a few times. I broke out in hives I was so nervous. Hats off to the two of you.
now, what fresh Hell have the HaveNos dropped for us today?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I had to turn off Sky news, they really are Team Harry

I actually find this case such a waste of time because the timeline is so old, I really feel Harry has married the live of his life, has 2 fabulous children and only does 10 hours work a week so should be more than happy with his lot, so move on lad and accept you have done very well and despite all your whinging you are still better off than 90% of the population

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Will the opposition barristers have had his statement in advance?

Reactions: 14
Well so far, I don't think he will win, in proving he was hacked
---

I actually find this case such a waste of time because the timeline is so old, I really feel Harry has married the live of his life, has 2 fabulous children and only does 10 hours work a week so should be more than happy with his lot, so move on lad and accept you have done very well and despite all your whinging you are still better off than 90% of the population
Come over to gb news! Rafe is very good

• Heart
Reactions: 22
His witness statement has been released. It’s all the press’ fault they made me do the things I did FFS
Yes, odd because I thought he said that it was the RF that made him do those things? They put him in a box and labeled him that way, or some such. Maybe though, the box thing is why his children are flat packs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If he was hacked he should win.
I don’t think he was hacked though. A lot of those stories were things that happened in public or around other people. This isn’t Milly Dowler’s voicemails (which is repugnant and they were rightfully in trouble)

Reactions: 35

BIB - not unsurprising as it’s against the Mirror, guess it’s who do they hate less, their competitors or the overseas 2

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.