Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Already contradicted himself

Says he remembers "some of the them# but then claims all made him distressed

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I live down the road from there. The building next to the toast rack is meant to resemble a fried egg. It would be really cool to see it from overhead.
Whenever I've been away and have flown back, I never believed that I was back in Manchester until I saw the Toast Rack. Then I knew I was home.
I was full time student there from 1965 - 67, day release 1967-69 and then, years later, was a part time lecturer there working alongside some of those who taught me. Some of the happiest days of my life was spent there.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Mike Graham's having a field day about this today. I'm sure he must be one of us. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Seven weeks? Surely not. By which time his visa has been revoked, Smeg's has filed for divorce and HRH KC is desperate to return to the UK!
It’s a series of cases, his, then the other parties so that’s why it’s going on so long

Reactions: 14
His witness statement has been released. It’s all the press’ fault they made me do the things I did FFS

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
He has mentioned Caroline Flack, Piers and UK Govt.

Hope he doesn’t name me as well 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.