Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone who was also balding before 30, you've just gotta own it, shave it off, and hope your other half likes the Jason Statham look :ROFLMAO:
As someone married to a member of the balding before 30 man club, it's not the baldness that matters as hair is such a small superficial part of who you are. There are loads of sexy bald men but what isn't sexy is an ego so fragile that it can't cope with the loss of something that's so irrelevant in the grand scheme of things ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
1686045492217.png

Hes truly paranoid and it is very sad. No Harry, the press were not trying to 'out' you from your family from being a teenager, they were trying to write a salacious story to earn a few bucks.

Link (no paywall) 12ft | Prince Harry says Government is at ‘rock bottom’ in witness statement

I also think he is deeply irritating but I hope he wins. No one should have their voicemails listened to. I remember Kerry Katona saying she stopped speaking to her mother for years for 'talking to the press' when it was phone hacking. Vile.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Do we know for sure that he was phone hacked? Agree that if it was then he should win, but so far it hasn't been proved has it?

Reactions: 29
As I said earlier, Piers will be furious with this allegation as he has openly and frequently said how him and Diana used to meet for lunch at KP.

Not excusing PM as he has done awful things as editor

Reactions: 33
Do we know for sure that he was phone hacked? Agree that if it was then he should win, but so far it hasn't been proved has it?
I don't see why they would even need to hack him. Need a story? Just wait outside China White or whichever club he's gone to and wait for him to come rolling out, off his head and spoiling for a fight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Has Hazza ever done an unscripted interview or Q&A where he didn't get to see and approve the questions in advance?
I remember years ago he was being interviewed I think for itv. All I remember was he was in army fatigues and sitting near a helicopter . It was ages ago and I remember him responding to a question with such arrogance because he was annoyed at the question and it was at that moment I went right off him.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.