Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rafe said as this is a civil case and not a criminal, they don't have to 'prove beyond reasonable doubt' but just a 'balance of probabilities'

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I never think that I'm on the right forum, I'm too much of a leftie, can't bear Wootton, and Morgan or Clarkson, hate the news and newspapers.
I don't like taking the piss out of peoples personal appearance, even them, when it's a physical thing they can do nothing to change, I don't like mocking children that possibly exist, I nearly got into an argument the other day with someone but had to restrain myself because we are all entitled to our opinion after all, we all agree on that I'm sure.
I'm only really here for the digs at the privileged out of touch duo comedy and the cheesy poof banter.

In spite of all that I can stay can't I, please.
---
He's fucked.
Let's hope so!

Reactions: 16
Lol at the strapline on Talk tv. 'Royal who sold his secrets takes in the media'

Ain't that the truth!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I never think that I'm on the right forum, I'm too much of a leftie, can't bear Wootton, and Morgan or Clarkson, hate the news and newspapers.
I don't like taking the piss out of peoples personal appearance, even them, when it's a physical thing they can do nothing to change, I don't like mocking children that possibly exist, I nearly got into an argument the other day with someone but had to restrain myself because we are all entitled to our opinion after all, we all agree on that I'm sure.
I'm only really here for the digs at the privileged out of touch duo comedy and the cheesy poof banter.

In spite of all that I can stay can't I, please.
---

He's fucked.
Doubtful he'd be able to read Smeg's beautifully crafted calligraphy notes anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just going to go by Jack Royston. Apologies to those who do not like him. His updates are coming in fastest:

1686044180485.png

1686044227726.png

1686044254173.png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wish it was on camera. I want to see how often he sniffs or jerks. Whether or not he spaces out. I want to see how much water he drinks and if he slips something into it. Or rubs his gum with his finger. Most of all I want to see him lose his temper massively and be dragged out of court, into a cell and held in contempt of court. Better still, he should have told several lies under oath first. Lies that are easily disproved. I'd quite like The King, Wills and Catherine to have enough evidence to prove that he has stamped all over their privacy rights without a care in the world.

Of course, I may be expecting too much. :devilish:
I'd also like Chelsy to do a Kate Moss and appear on a video link to blow his entire case out of the water while looking fabulous 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.