Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
Rumours that KC is advising Harold to make sure he has the right lawyer to negotiate the split, and has retained Robert Cohen for this. The Ho will go for full custody of the children, but as most of us know they don't exist there's no knowing how this will play out. Crazy Harold will be detrimental to the children etc.
Is this it? It looks like the Ho is sailing through life and has managed to leave Harold behind labelled with all sorts of failings like drug abuse and mental health issues. She's made sure he's been seen to get away, not committed to his family or children, and she's let everyone know that he's not in the family home.
Not kissing him at the Lakers game was part of the plan.
Harold will inherit from the QM when he turns 40 next September. Will she wait until then for a bigger cut? There's no pre-up, though right up until the wedding the RF tried to put one in place. The Ho was deeply offended and upset. It's possible HM put something in place on the QT.
The Ho believes that she will thrive after the divorce and that she has a lot to offer without him. She gave it 5 years, and the performance of her life.
Celt says it will all come out soon about the children, according to a Palace insider. She showed some photos of Harkle children stand-ins, and said that we've known for a long time that these are not their children.
Are these Celts views or does Celt know these things are true? This is where I struggle with YouTubers etc, how do they know?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I am in the US. There are such things as baptismal certificates. I have one from when I was baptised. It was in a protestant church. I assume each denomination has their own rules.
---
Wow, I've graduated to member!
Ok, I will reword it. There is no such thing as an official certificate. Each church will it’s own thing. Some give a certificate, some a New Testament, some even give a candle and some don’t give anything.
My christening record is written on the back of my birth certificate.
So saying the Christening Certificate is sealed is incorrect. If it is a church christening it will probably be in the church records.

Reactions: 24
I think she wanted the world to see her pregnant. She wanted to steal all limelights because SHE was pregnant. The hands around the bump like no one I've ever seen. I think sometimes she wanted her belly to be bigger than it was and she may have gone for a bump. This again is just a theory but one far more simple than fake kids, for instance.

For me, what makes me lean into the belief that she was pregnant, was the fact that both times she did gain a lot of weight. Her face changed and took her a long time to recover. We saw that when she presented Archie on the palace and again on the Netflix doc. She is too vain to put the weigh on just to claim she was pregnant. Does this give me 100% assurance she was pregnant? No. She could be on drugs and anti-depressants that also make you swollen.

I don't know. I just don't know.
i agree with you, it was very performative, her belly cupping reminded me a lot of Beyonce's famous pregnancy reveal, and we know how much Smegz is obsessed with Queen B

as for the kids being hidden, iirc in that French documentary various people in Montecito said they saw the duo with the kids in downtown regularly. i think it's the privacy laws that stop the paps from publishing photos. also, the gruesomes are very litigious and have prior, they sued that agency that took the infamous Vancouver walk photo into bankruptcy, although it was Smeg who called them. they have full control of content of the kids, and they love playing the speculation game that gives them free tabloid columns.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
These books that are written, I don’t blame KC3 for slapping a nda on them, who wouldn’t be pissed off with all and sundry writing books about you that you can’t refute or confirm, I don’t know how they do the never complain never explain thing, I’d be round knocking their block off.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
as for the kids being hidden, iirc in that French documentary various people in Montecito said they saw the duo with the kids in downtown regularly. i think it's the privacy laws that stop the paps from publishing photos

Is it also possible that people in Montecito don't care about them?

I mean, she even has to call the paps on herself. How much interest is there in Montecito, really?

Reactions: 27

Just seen this wonder if any truth in it ( my neighbours are having a BBQ it smell lovely they are bastards for not inviting me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
These books that are written, I don’t blame KC3 for slapping a nda on them, who wouldn’t be pissed off with all and sundry writing books about you that you can’t refute or confirm, I don’t know how they do the never complain never explain thing, I’d be round knocking their block off.
Im not sure! If its a book written by the queens dresser, as a sympathetic glimpse behind the scenes, which contains virtually no new information, I dont really see it as a problem. It would be written from A Kellys point of view, yes, but... would she be so indiscreet as to include any juicy bits? I would allow her to write it, and then include some kind of veto for anything that the RF objected to!

I feel a bit differently towards dear old Harold and his Spare, which is too full of indiscreet, inaccurate and potential security risks, kind of comments.
That book should have been fact checked and cleared by the RF, to exclude anything that KC or the PW objected to!

Reactions: 24
Is it also possible that people in Montecito don't care about them?

I mean, she even has to call the paps on herself. How much interest is there in Montecito, really?
exactly this. it's an enclave for the very very famous and rich, people would be blasé about them. like what we discussed many a time about the Central London area and celebs sightings: at most, if you like a celebrity and your sight locks, you'll just nod in recognition maybe with a small "hello". i doubt any of their hardcore sugars have the money to travel to Montecito to cheer them ( mainly because they're either teenagers or bots).

Reactions: 35
I am in the US. There are such things as baptismal certificates. I have one from when I was baptised. It was in a protestant church. I assume each denomination has their own rules.
---
Wow, I've graduated to member!
A Tattle cup of tea ( or coffee) & a cheese sandwich for you, now you've " moved up" a bit 😃😛

• Haha
Reactions: 31
We haven't seen ONE picture where Smudge is playing with either of her flatties. The longer the "guessing game" continues, the more unhinged I know His Grace and Her Gracelessness are.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
i agree with you, it was very performative, her belly cupping reminded me a lot of Beyonce's famous pregnancy reveal, and we know how much Smegz is obsessed with Queen B

as for the kids being hidden, iirc in that French documentary various people in Montecito said they saw the duo with the kids in downtown regularly. i think it's the privacy laws that stop the paps from publishing photos. also, the gruesomes are very litigious and have prior, they sued that agency that took the infamous Vancouver walk photo into bankruptcy, although it was Smeg who called them. they have full control of content of the kids, and they love playing the speculation game that gives them free tabloid columns.
But publications usually pixellate the faces of celebs' children when they publish photos. Why aren't there any of those?

Reactions: 28
But publications usually pixellate the faces of celebs' children when they publish photos. Why aren't there any of those?
my only explanation is they learned the lesson after the pap walk in Vancouver and they don't want to get sued.

Reactions: 21

Just seen this wonder if any truth in it ( my neighbours are having a BBQ it smell lovely they are bastards for not inviting me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Nowadays all the main stream media seem to be talking about is a separation which makes me think that perhaps there is some truth to these rumours because if there wasn't the media wouldn't be talking about it IMO.

Reactions: 21
Im not sure! If its a book written by the queens dresser, as a sympathetic glimpse behind the scenes, which contains virtually no new information, I dont really see it as a problem. It would be written from A Kellys point of view, yes, but... would she be so indiscreet as to include any juicy bits? I would allow her to write it, and then include some kind of veto for anything that the RF objected to!

I feel a bit differently towards dear old Harold and his Spare, which is too full of indiscreet, inaccurate and potential security risks, kind of comments.
That book should have been fact checked and cleared by the RF, to exclude anything that KC or the PW objected to!
I don't have a problem with that kind of book but people want the juicy news don't they?

Reactions: 18
Apologies if this has already been posted - but does anyone know if this is genuine? Is that really her? I nearly opened my mouth in astonishment while watching it - surely even Smegs can't be THIS ridiculous?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Apologies if this has already been posted - but does anyone know if this is genuine? Is that really her? I nearly opened my mouth in astonishment while watching it - surely even Smegs can't be THIS ridiculous?
Yeah pretty sure it's genuine, from last year I think?

I bloody love it, it's hilarious watching her be soooo awkward and no-one is helping her out at all! I especially love when she tries to take the box and the guy is like 'nope' 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.