Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a birth certificate and a beautiful christening cert, with spaces for confirmation, first communion etc. It's gorgeously done, with saints etc all in colour, and proper calligraphy (not loopy like Smegs). Don't know whether parish churches do this now, this was the 50s/60s. My brother and sis got one as well
I’ve still got my “Cradle Roll” (church of Scotland) with the minister’s signature on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The funny thing about big conspiracy theories is that they start with something that is really murky and suspicious - and with dubious supporting facts - and grow it to craziness anytime involving more and more people to make things make sense in their heads.

So, regarding the children:

1. There is absolutely no public evidence that they do not exist. There is absolutely no public evidence that they were born via surrogate. There is absolutely no public evidence that the ILBW was never pregnant;

2. There is a weird baby bump that seemed to move around - yes. Are there other reasons for the weird bump besides she not being pregnant? Yes: she was obviously there for the attention, so she could have wanted to have a bigger bump than the one she had, for instance (she is crazy stupid for that, and would justify all the coats flipping - she knew the bump was what photographers were after); some of the footage could also reveal bad pregnancy underwear - and because she was dressing tighter clothes (she really, really wanted us to see the bump) they would make the weird moments;

3. Is it all very murky around Archie's birth? Yes. Why would she skip an obvious Diana moment of having photographs taken on the stairs of maternity? The birth certificate that was not signed? Hazno words on the child presentation. Yes, all these are murky. But we also know that TW is vain and even several days after the birth she was all swollen, even her face was different. Maybe she had a C-Section but wanted to one day sell the birth story of giving birth in a pool with a doula. Maybe the child was born much earlier and they wanted to exert control over the narrative and over the Royals. I would be shocked if HLMTQ and the then DoE had their picture taken with a doll. Is there any evidence of all I was saying? No. Is there any public evidence Archie doesn't exist? No.
I am on the fence about flatpickers. What real proof do we have that they do exist? Birth certificates- meh. Questionable photo of TQ in a ratty cardigan and PP looking at a shawl wrapped lump dressed in outfits recently photographed at a horse show, Christening photo for farchie very suspect. No Christening pic for lilibucks. We do have a bouncing bump, a bump which slid to her kness in the purple dress and evidence of impossibly deep, legs close togather squats in heels while 'heavily' pregnant. Blurry photos, photoshopped photos and weird/incongruous videos of kids that seem to have no connection to their 'parents'. And a history of lies, manipulation, more lies and the vindictive, furiously destructive nature of mr and mrs reek. Until I see real proof either way, I shall remain sitting on the fence.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I caught a bit of John Cleese this morning talking about the trial and he was saying the papers lied about Hugh Grants claim being thrown out last week. Hard to know what to believe with this trial insofar as the newspapers aren't going to print anything that makes their case look weak. Just wanted to put that out there. I also heard an independent lawyer suggesting Hazno is in a good position at the moment.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
It's also odd that nobody sees them out and about in Montecito as you would have thought that there would have been a sighting of them by now, but nope they haven't been seen out with Harry and Meghan once. Another thing I don't understand is that on Lili's birthday last year why didn't they have a family photo of the 4 of them together.
Why haven't they been seen out with snakebite, or a nanny taking them to pre-school, or picking them up? Nothing makes any sense and if these children, if they exist, are kept away from everyone, left with paid staff as their "parents" travel around the world, then I'm surprised that someone hasn't reported them to the California authorities for abuse.

Reactions: 36
I am on the fence about flatpickers. What real proof do we have that they do exist? Birth certificates- meh. Questionable photo of TQ in a ratty cardigan and PP looking at a shawl wrapped lump dressed in outfits recently photographed at a horse show, Christening photo for farchie very suspect. No Christening pic for lilibucks. We do have a bouncing bump, a bump which slid to her kness in the purple dress and evidence of impossibly deep, legs close togather squats in heels while 'heavily' pregnant. Blurry photos, photoshopped photos and weird/incongruous videos of kids that seem to have no connection to their 'parents'. And a history of lies, manipulation, more lies and the vindictive, furiously destructive nature of mr and mrs reek. Until I see real proof either way, I shall remain sitting on the fence.
For me the two flags to question Smeg's pregnancy with Aldi was the bump falling below the knees and that white dress with the flowers that was so tight the seams were stretched to almost popping and the bump ending up square.

I think Smeg tried on that dress without the bump and thought it looked good, but decided to squeeze into it for the event and everything got squashed during the car ride.

Smeg thinks just grin and everything will be OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can I please ask those who believe the kids exist to explain the differing sizes of her tummy, and flat stomach during her trip over to the US for her baby shower, when she wore the skinny jeans on a night out. 🤷

It's just far too confusing for me to believe that madam carried Arch. And, I really can't understand why they keep using Gavin etc to play the parts of Arch and Legless. It's absolutely crazy.

I'm on the fence as to whether any surrogates exist, as we've not had the delightful pictures of family outings. Zilch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I believe that the children exist, they are his and hers and she carried them.

From what we have seen from Harry and Peg, they are way too stupid to pull off an elaborate ruse like that.

The belly was shaking and moving weirdly because just like all of her underwear, she chose the wrong maternity shapewear. Not every woman has a smooth and round belly, some children move a lot in the belly and a knee or elbow will stick out to make it look incredibly weird. Also, the baby can move into different shapes which affect the size of the belly, within minutes. I think she was pregnant.

Archie's birth was murky because they wanted control. They wanted to teach the British media a lesson because they were calling her out at every second. They wanted the US Media to be the first to announce his birth but the royal family pulled a fast one on them. In the end, they ruined their own experience. Harry was high on gas, Peg was in pain, stressed and allegedly suicidal, all the while they were trying to outmanoeuvre the media instead of focusing on the birth of their first child.

They think they got the media? Nope. The media lives inside their heads. For free.

There are Baptism certificates though. I have one.

It has my name, my parents' names, my godparents' names, the church I was baptised at, the date and the Priest who baptised me.

People in the UK don't get certificates?
I’ve got one, but it’s from 60 years ago…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I do believe that there are two children that do exist, that are possibly biologically Harry's or maybe both of theirs.

I do not believe that she carried them or gave birth to them.

I'm not sure if we've seen the real children yet at all or if they are just stand ins (for securiddy reasons - paranoid Harry!)
Maybe we haven't seen them properly because the dates of their births are not what we have been told.

The children we have seen do not appear to have any natural connection to their parents at all and it's all rather odd (and very sad) if they really are their real children!

• Sick
Reactions: 45
I’ve no clue if the children exist. My opinion swings more than Smeg’s moonbump. However, if they do exist, I really feel for them - imagine, Snakebite as your grandmother and Smeg as your mother?🤢 I’d be wishing someone would pack me in a box and take me to IKEA faster than you can say two hour car chase!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Can I please ask those who believe the kids exist to explain the differing sizes of her tummy, and flat stomach during her trip over to the US for her baby shower, when she wore the skinny jeans on a night out. 🤷

It's just far too confusing for me to believe that madam carried Arch. And, I really can't understand why they keep using Gavin etc to play the parts of Arch and Legless. It's absolutely crazy.

I'm on the fence as to whether any surrogates exist, as we've not had the delightful pictures of family outings. Zilch.
I think she wanted the world to see her pregnant. She wanted to steal all limelights because SHE was pregnant. The hands around the bump like no one I've ever seen. I think sometimes she wanted her belly to be bigger than it was and she may have gone for a bump. This again is just a theory but one far more simple than fake kids, for instance.

For me, what makes me lean into the belief that she was pregnant, was the fact that both times she did gain a lot of weight. Her face changed and took her a long time to recover. We saw that when she presented Archie on the palace and again on the Netflix doc. She is too vain to put the weigh on just to claim she was pregnant. Does this give me 100% assurance she was pregnant? No. She could be on drugs and anti-depressants that also make you swollen.

I don't know. I just don't know.

Reactions: 39
Another weird possibility: perhaps the children are often out and about in the area with their nanny, but they look nothing like the children hired to play them…for ‘security reasons.’.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

For me, I just don't think it is possible to fake two whole babies and have them in the line of succession. And if it is possible, then it definitely wouldn't be done by Harry and Meghan, who I find to be very stupid.

The changing shape was a puzzle for me too, but I saw a lot of women explain that it happened to them too when they were pregnant.
This could be the case with her.
Apparently, it all depends on how the baby moves around. This is just one example I could find:

1685292266675.png

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I missed writing the winning title by 1vote once. It's been so traumatic I had to stop trying, It was ruining my healh. I thought I saw paparazzi in bushes, waiting to Ambush me on my failure. I need to sue someone.

Congratulations on the winning title Mr & Mrs. @wicked Lady, and thanks for a great new thread @Sukysue.
I am shocked that for the first time in months, those two are not trending. I read money was spread around to get that achieved. I am honestly sad for the state of things, and the world we're leaving for my son's generation. :(

Horrible Hazno Has No Hair.
Horrible Hazno Has No Balls.
Horrible Hazno Has No Brains.
Horrible Hazno Has No Wit..
No Hair, No Balls, No Brains, No Wit -
Horrible Hazno's Quite the tit!

Btw, Are you ok? How are you doing @ChaoticArtist ? I care damn it. 💗
Oh no! Have you tried throwing money at Sparry's ButterUp? We can go in on a lawsuit together, but we have to wait for at least a decade so the statute of limitations is over.

That's the PR classes I should have taught. Throw your client's money at social media/news organisations, buy bots and 'friends', kill freedom of speech and cite right to privacy whenever they are called out. Glad they're quiet for a bit, although as someone pointed out, it's usually the lull before the storm.

What a lovely rhyme, kindergarten-worthy! 👏 Smegs should plagiarise it for her post-divorce book.

I'm okay - a bit better after the SOS medication I took and the hours I slept yesterday. At least didn't throw up today 🤞 Lots of bad things happening and too many people making lots of demands though so it's exhausting to deal with. Thank you for asking ♥ the 'damn it' reminded me of the cringe 'vintage' show that I was rewatching a couple of months ago - the hero used to shout 'I love you damn it', and the heroine 'confessed' the same way 😂

However, the French Open is on, the men!!!!😀 The legs!!!😀.Major Johnny??? Pah!😂
Pretty sure that's blasphemy 😋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There is no such thing as a Christening Certificate.
It’s not a legal ceremony and you can be christened anywhere and by anyone, it does not have to be in a church or by a member of the clergy. A sick child in hospital could be christened by a doctor or friend or family member.
If christened in a church it would be noted in the church register which records christenings, marriages and funerals as well as the number of attendees at a church service. But it probably wouldn’t name the godparents.
I am in the US. There are such things as baptismal certificates. I have one from when I was baptised. It was in a protestant church. I assume each denomination has their own rules.
---
Wow, I've graduated to member!

Last edited:
  • Heart
For me, I just don't think it is possible to fake two whole babies and have them in the line of succession. And if it is possible, then it definitely wouldn't be done by Harry and Meghan, who I find to be very stupid.

The changing shape was a puzzle for me too, but I saw a lot of women explain that it happened to them too when they were pregnant.
This could be the case with her.
Apparently, it all depends on how the baby moves around. This is just one example I could find:

View attachment 2201767

View attachment 2201764
Yes for a lot of women morning vs night bump will vary a lot. But not in the space of an hour like hers did. I’m currently expecting-last week I attended an antenatal clinic for 3 hours with 20 other women at various stages of pregnancy. None of these women had a bump that remotely resembled Meghan’s. I know women all carry differently-but not to the extreme of her’s- her bumps are certainly unique and like nothing I have seen or experienced before. I am on the fence about what the truth is but I believe either surrogacy or making her bump bigger based on footage of her bump alone.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.