Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He went to prison before he went to Cambridge. Put away for fraud. A working class lad with a criminal history would not have got into Cambridge, so had did he?
He's a total misogynist, has questionable humour and personally I can't stand him. But he is good in an argument and very quick witted which is a act all on it's own.

More than happy to agree to disagree. It always makes me feel good. LOOK! I can talk reasonably with a person I don't agree with. Young people today don't seem able to do that. So yes, very happy to agree to disagree. Much love.
I’ve always liked Stephen Fry…a Friend of mine met him, and said she was so disappointed as he was a bit of a twit!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Brains? Vanessa Feltz did all his coursework at Cambridge. He's just well-spoken, like Rees-Mogg ... Mogg is a f*cking simpleton. This is the great trick the upper-classes pull ... the act of being well-spoken, dressing well etc. etc. It's usually just a bleeping act covering up the fact they are thick.
The biggest trick that Rees-Mogg has pulled is adopting an "upper class twit" persona to get on in Eton/Oxford/Conservative circles - his Grandad was a lorry driver, his mum a secretary and his dad a journalist but instead of playing the "self made family" card he pretends that he's been Lord of the Manor for many generations (although the Manor was only purchased in the 1960s)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
C u next Tuesday Has-been! When he appears at his court case.
I'm wondering if he's going to come up with some bombshells on the stand, off topic to MGN or whatever paper he's suing. The prosecution may be licking their chops at the prospect of making mincemeat out of Monkey-Eyes, but the case against him seems a bit too cut and dried and doomed before it even starts - just on the grounds of his poor grasp of the truth. Could being on the stand be a platform for something else?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I’ve always liked Stephen Fry…a Friend of mine met him, and said she was so disappointed as he was a bit of a twit!
Maybe I wouldn't like him if I knew or met him but I like his books and tv stuff.

Reactions: 17
I'm wondering if he's going to come up with some bombshells on the stand, off topic to MGN or whatever paper he's suing. The prosecution may be licking their chops at the prospect of making mincemeat out of Monkey-Eyes, but the case against him seems a bit too cut and dried and doomed before it even starts - just on the grounds of his poor grasp of the truth. Could being on the stand be a platform for something else?
I think he's suddenly going to be too ill to attend.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Just a (hopefully) quick drop in - I've taken my happy lungs medication so should be crashing any minute now. Weather's still pretty nice and I'm missing it, being inside and all.

Had a few thoughts, some I've forgotten. Regarding Catherine, she does share anecdotes about her children and has shared about her experiences, but it was always in an organic-seeming manner, without any whingeing. As someone else pointed out, it is extremely strange that Smegs did not complain even once about pregnancy/childbirth/post-partum or motherhood in general. When she has mentioned her children, it has always been in a very clearly thought out, tug at heartstrings calculated way. And no chance of anyone else asking questions like people do with Catherine.

Regarding Smegs, as one of my favourite film dialogues goes - she's a horror!! 😱

A very happy birthday to everyone who's been celebrating/will be celebrating soon! 🎂🕯♥🍹 Sorry for not tagging specific people. My brain can't take it right now 😂

Here's a little colour-shifty glittery gift instead - made only one so you all have to fight for it 😉

View attachment 2207566

The rest of us will sit like:

Thank you so much it’s lovely! If we each copy and paste, all the Gemini babies can have it!
I love being around other Gemini’s. In College, my 2 besties were Gemini. All 3 of us within a week! I’m sending out Big Birthday wishes to all the Gemini’s! (I’d really be happy to meet another Multiple here. Anyone?) anyway,
‘Happy Birthday Geminis!
IMG_7648.gif

Plenty of Birthday Cake with Geminis involved. Make sure to wash it down with Bubbly!
IMG_7983.gif
!

PS- On Topic - I don’t believe any of the birthday dates, or names of the alleged kids. Remember the quickly deleted tweet about Farch being a surrogate birth?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Evening each!!
It's my 50th today, so have been busy with family, gifts, love and such..

Pissed and feeling grateful, wishing Henry and Rach might do the same😬

From a working class background in South Staffordshire xx

Cheers, my Tattle fam!!

🥰🥰🥰🥰
More cake and alcohol for you! Happy Birthday you youngin'! 🎂 🥂🥳👩‍🦳👵🧐🤓🤩!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
tickled to see so many of us from this thread flipping between here and PS!! 👋👋👋👋👋👋👋! We can spot wrong uns a mile away!!😀
I'm struggling to keep up with the threads, I'm here, in the Lucy Letby one and Phil's. I haven't had time to check Alice Evans and Brummymummy for a while. I'm not at work the next couple of days so hopefully will get caught up.
ETA it's nice seeing familiar names in all the different threads, makes me feel at home,

Any suggestions for the best place to follow H's court appearance? I'm hoping for live reporting somewhere.

Reactions: 24
Thank you so much it’s lovely! If we each copy and paste, all the Gemini babies can have it!
I love being around other Gemini’s. In College, my 2 besties were Gemini. All 3 of us within a week! I’m sending out Big Birthday wishes to all the Gemini’s! (I’d really be happy to meet another Multiple here. Anyone?) anyway,
‘Happy Birthday Geminis!
View attachment 2208252
Plenty of Birthday Cake with Geminis involved. Make sure to wash it down with Bubbly!
View attachment 2208562!

PS- On Topic - I don’t believe any of the birthday dates, or names of the alleged kids. Remember the quickly deleted tweet about Farch being a surrogate birth?
Thank you from a fellow Gemini. I turned 70 yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
You can’t know this is absolute fact, if you do have proof you should sell the story to the papers, could make a fortune.
This is your opinion and I respect that completely but it might be that they had the surrogate baby and the RF thought he was theirs and that’s that.
Or she could have actually had a baby, we don’t think so but it’s not impossible.
My post was about the fake christening. The Harkles were senior working Royals at the time, and "privacy" will not wash as the public has a right to transparency.
If the Harkles want "privacy" go off and be private. But they want titles, a place in the LoS and all the perks, yet remain secret and anonymous.
Secrecy, subterfuge and lying are always for a bad reason, and this has been happening in spades on the subject of the Flatpacks for over four years.
It should be one or the other, but the Palace has ensured that they have it both ways and this is wrong. You're right that we have no facts, and TPTB are making sure it stays that way.
The Fake Fark in the christening Photoshop was far too big for 8 weeks, looked at least twice that. Ludicrous, but of course No Comment....

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Brains? Vanessa Feltz did all his coursework at Cambridge. He's just well-spoken, like Rees-Mogg ... Mogg is a f*cking simpleton. This is the great trick the upper-classes pull ... the act of being well-spoken, dressing well etc. etc. It's usually just a bleeping act covering up the fact they are thick.
It's easy to look clever when you have the answers on a cue card.

Boris Johnson also has a crack at it.... throw a smattering of latin around and job done.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
latest Harry Markle blog -

covers
- the 'car chase'
- Travelyst - being prepped for poss H return to UK
- the up-coming H court case in UK
- the up-coming visa enquiry in US
- Netflix 2

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The Fake Fark in the christening Photoshop was far too big for 8 weeks, looked at least twice that. Ludicrous, but of course No Comment....
I have always thought that in the christening photos of Archie it was not the same baby.
1685556194214.png
1685556423602.png

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I forgot to post my mother's day present from my hubby. I was born 3 days before her coronation and I have been her loving admirer since I saw pictures of that event as a young child in an encyclopedia's yearbook for 1953.
---
Evening each!!
It's my 50th today, so have been busy with family, gifts, love and such..

Pissed and feeling grateful, wishing Henry and Rach might do the same😬

From a working class background in South Staffordshire xx

Cheers, my Tattle fam!!

🥰🥰🥰🥰
Happy Birthday!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Not against the teachings of Leviticus:
"And if a man cause a blemish in his neighbour; as he hath done, so shall it be done to him; breach for breach, eye for eye, tooth for tooth: as he hath caused a blemish in a man, so shall it be done to him again.
Blemish? Hazno & the Ho are a full blown case of acne. And let’s start with Hazno’s Bible Approved comeuppance for the pain he inflicted on his loving Grandfather, as PP slowly passed on his deathbed. (A special rod of lightning up the ass for Rachel complaining PP wasn’t really sick, he was just trying to steal their Shine and Make the 6s look like the shits they are)

Followed by his greatest hit - his mistreatment of his Grandmother, once Rach finished off PP. They were literally staying in Windsor Park, and refused to see HMTLQEII on their ‘free’ day. Then she died, and the vulture vulva threw a fit trying to get to the Deathbed.

so, I’m looking forward to watching them burst into flames or some tit like that. Trouble is, his grandmother is probably pleading his case up in Heaven. If St Peter let’s Haz in when the time comes, it will be because Betty had a word.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's easy to look clever when you have the answers on a cue card.

Boris Johnson also has a crack at it.... throw a smattering of latin around and job done.
I have heard Stephen Fry say that he doesn't consider himself clever but that he does have a very good memory?
We can't all like the same things, people can we, just like we don't always agree on theories, Boris Johnson is an arse though IMO.

Reactions: 19
I'm struggling to keep up with the threads, I'm here, in the Lucy Letby one and Phil's. I haven't had time to check Alice Evans and Brummymummy for a while. I'm not at work the next couple of days so hopefully will get caught up.
ETA it's nice seeing familiar names in all the different threads, makes me feel at home,

Any suggestions for the best place to follow H's court appearance? I'm hoping for live reporting somewhere.
Off Topic, Alice doesn't have a lawyer again, and things have been said about Bianca abusing one of the girls, Alice is a witch, poor Ioan and Bianca :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.