Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The big issue for both King Charles and Prince William is that being the head of the Church of England means they have to adopt a stand back style. We very often on here look at the monarchy and Church as the same but they are not. If they fight fire with fire it goes against the teachings of the Church and if they give in to H it is like allowing a naughty child to be more naughty. They are stuck right now and the right thing is to have communication only via aides.
I've said it before when dealing with narcs sometimes greying rocking is all you can do. He will tantrum all the way through his life now and will share hurtful things about his brother because he is spiteful and encouraged by Saucy Smeg 🤢
Even if they do divorce his victim hood has been so allowed now I'm not sure he will ever be a truly happy man and I think King Charles and Prince William know this.

Edit: I'm a tad behind it has been my friends 50th this weekend 🥳🎉🎂 Then I shamefully went for a lurk on the Phil Scof tattle 🙈🙉🙊 My mind was frazzled after reading one very quick moving thread. I think I need to just stay here slating H&M 🥰🥰🥰🥰
Not against the teachings of Leviticus:
"And if a man cause a blemish in his neighbour; as he hath done, so shall it be done to him; breach for breach, eye for eye, tooth for tooth: as he hath caused a blemish in a man, so shall it be done to him again.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Happy birthday to all of you whose parents had sex in September!
🥳🥳🥳🥳
😁
Don't forget Lidl's birthday on Sunday. :)

And we may get an overshadowing attempt during Jordan's Royal Wedding tomorrow. Lots of Monarchs, Crown Princes/Princesses attending. And apparently there will be tiaras.

And have you seen the soon-to-be Princess Rajwa? Absolutely stunning and elegant. Anna Wintour will be salivating at the prospect of getting her on a Vogue cover. Sorry, Smeg!

According to Twitter and FlightRadar, a UK government private jet positioned from Northolt to RAF Marham in Norfolk this morning, and is currently on final approach into Amman.

Picking up in Norfolk during half-term, and onwards to Amman?

Who could possibly be on board, I wonder? Who is besties with Crown Prince Hussein? :unsure:

(I hope he's taken Catherine!)
Also happy birthday to all of you who were defrosted in September* 🥳🥶🥳🥳🤣🤣🤣

*Allegedly #flatpacktruther ;)🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Watching GB news ( don’t hate me, I only started watching it to see Eamonn Holmes and it was still on that channel) and some mad man is ranting about Harry.
Sending a message to Biden, we don’t want him back!
You didn’t check his entry visa so that’s your problem!
And we don’t want Meghan either, she’s yours and you can keep her!
The last thing we need imps them preaching at us to be environmentally friendly from the steps of their private jet!

It was really funny. Ridiculous, but funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh no I love Stephen Fry, nice to have someone with some brains on tv for a change.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So is Diana Mary Mountbatten-Windsor supposed to be Lilbet!?

Is this a child born via surrogate for H&M?
Is using the name Lilibet more of H&M's sick games?
I can absolutely see H&M calling "their child" Diana.

I have wondered before if adding the children to the LOS is to do with the monarch's custody.

I think I mentioned a few threads back, still think both kids were born via surrogate and I don't think Lili was ever handed over for some reason.

So now is Lili, Diana?

I think H has since spilled the truth about the children to his family, given the timings of Megixt and relations, I do think the RF could have been duped.

It could be that MM has blackmailed the RF into titles by simply saying she would go to town on them if she can't have kids.... Stating how awful it is for women who struggle to conceive, carry kids, the RF punishing her, her children for.fertility problems. She pulled the race card, so I could expect this easily and another Oprah interview "raising awareness".

Sorry I hope what I am getting at makes sense, I'm very rushed this morning and not had enough coffee!!
BIB
I do think the RF could have been duped.
It would be great for the RF if it was credible that they had been duped. Even better if they could say they are still being duped so are covering up the Harkle crimes. But they're not, they know and have always known.

PC and Camilla, and William and Catherine know that they were not at the Ffark Christening, despite a photo showing them there amid world headlines. The only people duped were the public, as there was no christening and no Ffark.

The only ghastly alternative is group amnesia from gassing or such, when they all unwittingly attended the Christening in the Queen's Private Chapel at Windsor, then after a further shot of gas they assembled in the Green Room at Windsor but have no recollection of doing so. Wobblin' Welby in York thought he was in Windsor to conduct the ceremony, but was gassed at the Synod and could remember nothing for 3 days.

But the Harkles said it had happened and the RF believed them so briefed the world press accordingly.
What power did the Harkles have to organise this?
The christening photo is a Photoshop, but nobody has ever asked why it was permitted. Not one person.
They take the P and deserve it to be taken in return.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Well, I briefly visited the Tomb of Doom, managed to crawl back into the Cave of Gloom and finally staggered back into the sunshine  So I'm back!!! And very glad to be here.  Hurrah, hurrah! It was heavy going there for awhile.

I've tried to keep up with the threads but wasn't very good at it and only managed to read a couple of pages in each one. Really missed you all 
lovely to have you back. We missed you😊

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Not against the teachings of Leviticus:
"And if a man cause a blemish in his neighbour; as he hath done, so shall it be done to him; breach for breach, eye for eye, tooth for tooth: as he hath caused a blemish in a man, so shall it be done to him again.
Nothing specific about necklaces or dog bowls though…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh no I love Stephen Fry, nice to have someone with some brains on tv for a change.
Brains? Vanessa Feltz did all his coursework at Cambridge. He's just well-spoken, like Rees-Mogg ... Mogg is a f*cking simpleton. This is the great trick the upper-classes pull ... the act of being well-spoken, dressing well etc. etc. It's usually just a bleeping act covering up the fact they are thick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
BIB
I do think the RF could have been duped.
It would be great for the RF if it was credible that they had been duped. Even better if they could say they are still being duped so are covering up the Harkle crimes. But they're not, they know and have always known.

PC and Camilla, and William and Catherine know that they were not at the Ffark Christening, despite a photo showing them there amid world headlines. The only people duped were the public, as there was no christening and no Ffark.

The only ghastly alternative is group amnesia from gassing or such, when they all unwittingly attended the Christening in the Queen's Private Chapel at Windsor, then after a further shot of gas they assembled in the Green Room at Windsor but have no recollection of doing so. Wobblin' Welby in York thought he was in Windsor to conduct the ceremony, but was gassed at the Synod and could remember nothing for 3 days.

But the Harkles said it had happened and the RF believed them so briefed the world press accordingly.
What power did the Harkles have to organise this?
The christening photo is a Photoshop, but nobody has ever asked why it was permitted. Not one person.
They take the P and deserve it to be taken in return.
You can’t know this is absolute fact, if you do have proof you should sell the story to the papers, could make a fortune.
This is your opinion and I respect that completely but it might be that they had the surrogate baby and the RF thought he was theirs and that’s that.
Or she could have actually had a baby, we don’t think so but it’s not impossible.

Reactions: 29
Brains? Vanessa Feltz did all his coursework at Cambridge. He's just well-spoken, like Rees-Mogg ... Mogg is a f*cking simpleton. This is the great trick the upper-classes pull ... the act of being well-spoken, dressing well etc. etc. It's usually just a bleeping act covering up the fact they are thick.
Well we shall have to agree to disagree, agree re Mogg though entirely he’s a wanker

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Assuming the kids don’t exist and news broke of same, I would hope the sugars would be furious for donating so much money to charity in the names of fake children.
Nah, they'll spin it so it's all the fault of the Prince & Princess of Wales.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He went to prison before he went to Cambridge. Put away for fraud. A working class lad with a criminal history would not have got into Cambridge, so had did he?
He's a total misogynist, has questionable humour and personally I can't stand him. But he is good in an argument and very quick witted which is a act all on it's own.
Well we shall have to agree to disagree, agree re Mogg though entirely he’s a wanker
More than happy to agree to disagree. It always makes me feel good. LOOK! I can talk reasonably with a person I don't agree with. Young people today don't seem able to do that. So yes, very happy to agree to disagree. Much love.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Overheard at BP

KC:

I’m off to Transylvania to hike without fear

I’ve planned what to do if Vampires draw near.

Show them Meghan’s photo, say “We are FAMILY…sort-a

I suspect my son married…Dracula’s daughter.

Cause…when ‘ere they appear, it’s public chaos for sure.

Howling, blood-sucking, or some ungodly uproar.

Her big teeth always flashing, so large and so wide.

My son like a werewolf, snarling and snide.

If you can confirm this, I’ll have you all knighted

And as a marginalized…’group’, you’re too Woke to be slighted.

No more drafty castles, each a Hollywood stud

And think of the high you’d get drinking that Cali blood. 😊

son married Dracula’s daughter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.