Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The earlier talk of the mess her hair is usually in brought this to mind. She uses Kerastase allegedly.
You have been warned.

IMG_1692.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It's funny isn't it that Cordon got papped, yet despite all the stalking, car chases & intimidation, no pap shots ever appear of Smeg. πŸ€”

I really hope the arrogant prick gets a proper grilling but I suspect not. Will the transcripts be available to the public?

(Oh, & I hate all of you for enticing me over to PS thread....I have lost hours πŸ˜‚)
View attachment 2207539
Although much to my disappointment Scabies didn’t get eviscerated when he took the stand and blatantly lied.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Evening each!!
It's my 50th today, so have been busy with family, gifts, love and such..

Pissed and feeling grateful, wishing Henry and Rach might do the same😬

From a working class background in South Staffordshire xx

Cheers, my Tattle fam!!

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
❀ πŸ“Happy 50th!!! πŸ“
6a78ec1f99f77090f0a3ef02d23d3487.jpg
❀
---
The earlier talk of the mess her hair is usually in brought this to mind. She uses Kerastase allegedly.
You have been warned.

View attachment 2208261
She conditions that wreck with Kerastase?? BULLSHIT. Maybe the hair under the raggedy dank extensions or wigs. Not buying this BS click bait one bit although it might be partially hers since it looks so filthy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Happy birthday to all of you whose parents had sex in September!
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Apologies if this has already been posted - but does anyone know if this is genuine? Is that really her? I nearly opened my mouth in astonishment while watching it - surely even Smegs can't be THIS ridiculous?
We had such fun over that farcical polo presentation at the time, on here.
The threads were moving faster than the speed of light. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Yes - but at least Wallis dressed well.

And she took good care of her dogs.
And knew when to STFU and stay in her lane. History will not compare Smeg kindly with Wallis bleeping Simpson (the OG That Woman!)

Let that marinate a bit, Smeg. You're right up there in the annals of time w/ Tokyo Rose and Ghislaine Maxwell types; even Wicked Wallis comes out looking like a better person 🀭🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think we have things to look forward to from the gruesomes. In no particular order ...

1. The court case on Tuesday - popcorn and wine at the ready

2. How will he pay the Β£300k?

3. The US looking at his Visa application

4. The US concerned about his drug taking admission he wrote in Spare

5. The divorce of the century. Everyone else move over. Gawd the facts will keep this thread whizzing along at high speed.

6. Custody of the flatties. Explain yourselves. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

7. Their finances - where's it all gone?

8. Their finances - syphoning off charity donations

9. Why haven't the two hospitals who they named as delivering Aldi and Lidl been delved into? Perhaps the time is approaching.

10. The future ... Could either be going to jail or therapy? 🀷

Have I missed anything. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
And knew when to STFU and stay in her lane. History will not compare Smeg kindly with Wallis bleeping Simpson (the OG That Woman!)

Let that marinate a bit, Smeg. You're right up there in the annals of time w/ Tokyo Rose and Ghislaine Maxwell types; even Wicked Wallis comes out looking like a better person 🀭🀣
History will not remember that stupid old cow. It has a hard time remembering women. And she has nothing to be remembered for. Who's going to bother?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think we have things to look forward to from the gruesomes. In no particular order ...

5. The divorce of the century. Everyone else move over. Gawd the facts will keep this thread whizzing along at high speed.

9. Why haven't the two hospitals who they named as delivering Aldi and Lidl been delved into? Perhaps the time is approaching.

Who will be megaminges next squeeze!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well, I briefly visited the Tomb of Doom, managed to crawl back into the Cave of Gloom and finally staggered back into the sunshine :) So I'm back!!! And very glad to be here. :LOL: Hurrah, hurrah! It was heavy going there for awhile.
I've tried to keep up with the threads but wasn't very good at it and only managed to read a couple of pages in each one. Really missed you all ❀

Nice to see you again Cassandra333. Glad you have come out of the cave.
I have had trouble keeping up too. With my usual problem I don't like missing any posts so I still have roughly 3 threads to read from the time of the Coronation.
I am liking it because I get to see all the majestic pedantry again, except for the odd H appearance.

I also noticed Carpediem69 is lurking.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Okay, I had a thought earlier (yes, that was the burning smell in Manchester)

Let's say the kids don't exist at all, and the news broke. MASSIVE headlines around the world.

How would (and we just know they would) the Sugars put a positive spin for H&M on that news ?

Any guesses ??? (because I haven't a clue)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Let's say the kids don't exist at all, and the news broke. MASSIVE headlines around the world.

How would (and we just know they would) the Sugars put a positive spin for H&M on that news ?

They'll blame the RF for not letting them announce it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ever noticed the way she had her hair over to one side? Always the side that shows her face to the camera? I noticed it in the Hertz basement, and a couple of other times that she knows exactly where the camera is and shows that side of her face to it every time. Just noticed it on this video too. Screams attention seeking to me.
Screams amber heard to me. Remember that the ex-TMZ guy testified that they were informed where/when the turd would be at court and which side of her face to photograph.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Well, I briefly visited the Tomb of Doom, managed to crawl back into the Cave of Gloom and finally staggered back into the sunshine :) So I'm back!!! And very glad to be here. :LOL: Hurrah, hurrah! It was heavy going there for awhile.
I've tried to keep up with the threads but wasn't very good at it and only managed to read a couple of pages in each one. Really missed you all ❀
I am so glad you are back, I was worried about you and missed your insight and wit.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Don't forget Lidl's birthday on Sunday. :)

And we may get an overshadowing attempt during Jordan's Royal Wedding tomorrow. Lots of Monarchs, Crown Princes/Princesses attending. And apparently there will be tiaras.

And have you seen the soon-to-be Princess Rajwa? Absolutely stunning and elegant. Anna Wintour will be salivating at the prospect of getting her on a Vogue cover. Sorry, Smeg!

According to Twitter and FlightRadar, a UK government private jet positioned from Northolt to RAF Marham in Norfolk this morning, and is currently on final approach into Amman.

Picking up in Norfolk during half-term, and onwards to Amman?

Who could possibly be on board, I wonder? Who is besties with Crown Prince Hussein? :unsure:

(I hope he's taken Catherine!)

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Assuming the kids don’t exist and news broke of same, I would hope the sugars would be furious for donating so much money to charity in the names of fake children.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.