Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off Topic, Alice doesn't have a lawyer again, and things have been said about Bianca abusing one of the girls, Alice is a witch, poor Ioan and Bianca :(
O/T Oh my god. I really feel for I & B. Thank you for the update.

Reactions: 16
latest Harry Markle blog -

covers
- the 'car chase'
- Travelyst - being prepped for poss H return to UK
- the up-coming H court case in UK
- the up-coming visa enquiry in US
- Netflix 2

I hope the last bit of the article isn't true.

Some kind of rehabilitation.

KC3 having a team set up to censor online criticism of Hazza.

Earthshot having to take Travalyst on board as a partner, because......'Darling Boy' Harry.

Ugh. :mad:

KC3's daft if he thinks that'll wash with the public. We were fooled about Hazza once, and I doubt many of us will fall for it again.

And poor William if Earthshot is used like that. Always the one having to concede, whether he likes it or not.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
i actually really like that dress but looks like crap on her it reminds me of the dress worn by Judi dench in Chronicles of Riddick
View attachment 2207319
---

Evangelina said:
The Heritage Foundation, any other foundation, private persons, activists or anyone else, should not be able to investigate the Harkles, any diplomat or any other Royal anywhere.

The Harkles should be investigated by whichever official US body is in charge of this.
Since this isn't the case, there are indicators that the US government and the official body have no problems with Harry's residence or are supporting it.
Even US Green Card holders can own property in US.
Also holding a job, even a smoke and mirrors one.
He never lost a ''domiciled'' status. Hence him constantly publicly mentioning Britain, and having security when present. It just a ''spin'' that he did. Like Charles ''change'' of counsellors without a single change, by using older letters pattent.
He can get away with a mailbox adress for that.
Public Records are PUBLIC it is called the Freedom of Information Act for reason with what HE published about himself he’s the one who caused his status in being here to be questioned
1.That is not entirly correct when it comes to FOIAs.
The smallest part, and there is a 9 point big one:
2.Maybe the ''should be investigated'' part from the post you quoted is unclear, so lets try something different:
If Harry was American, living in Britain, and a right-wing British organization/think tank influencer would question Harry's residence in Britain, the USA would rightfully question their motives.
The USA would also see it as interference (protecting their own Citizen) in government decisions.
(The motives are clear of course,since Wallis)
Also, the Heritage Foundation has a right to represent 50% of US Citizens,(if they agree with it) and 50% of British Citizens (the Brexiters, conservatives, etc, if they agree with it)
And there is nothing wrong with that, except for their ''public interest claim,'' because the ''public'' is something else.
3.Not sure what Spare caused, but the US goverment had at their disposal Harry's drug usage, even the US media did, the world was aware that his father confirmed it by sending him to rehab-for a day.
4. From the political perspective this isn't a good thing, for Britain or US.
Of course if it comes from the Biden administration it would be good, but it isn't good if the purpose is to hit the Biden administration.
The ''optics'' are wrong and have potential Monarchy impact vs Harry only in trouble.

Of course they can return, and we get entertained with the eggshell walking by RF and everyone else around them.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Even though I believe that the children exist and they are theirs, I have to admit that so many pictures just don't add up.

I don't know if it is Photoshop or Decoy Babies... It just makes no sense.

There are no explanations for babies looking SO DIFFERENT at the same photo shoot.

Reactions: 29

Earthshot having to take Travalyst on board as a partner, because......'Darling Boy' Harry.

KC3's daft if he thinks that'll wash with the public. We were fooled about Hazza once, and I doubt many of us will fall for it again.

And poor William if Earthshot is used like that. Always the one having to concede, whether he likes it or not.
Earthshot is Ws and Ws only - he will never share that with H - remember all "the Hs have offered to collaborate in whatever way will help to make the US awards a success stories"? Total tumbleweed in response.

No way is anyone hanging on Ws coat tails for this project. He's put all the ideas and work together, earned the respect - no way will anyone flaky or who's stabbed him in the back get even a sniff.

Travelshyte will go bust or just close down.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’ve always liked Stephen Fry…a Friend of mine met him, and said she was so disappointed as he was a bit of a twit!
Of course, these days you can be a twit and even be a bleep, but if you say you have 'mental health issues' or that you are 'a recovering addict' it's all ok and you get a free pass. 😒

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Watching GB news ( don’t hate me, I only started watching it to see Eamonn Holmes and it was still on that channel) and some mad man is ranting about Harry.
Sending a message to Biden, we don’t want him back!
You didn’t check his entry visa so that’s your problem!
And we don’t want Meghan either, she’s yours and you can keep her!
The last thing we need imps them preaching at us to be environmentally friendly from the steps of their private jet!

It was really funny. Ridiculous, but funny.
Tell ya what we’ll keep him but y’all have to take the Bidens

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So, if banana legs is coming back to the U.K. this week for his court appearance…can’t we just change all the signs at the airport to French and convince the Orange Spangle that he’s landed in the wrong country?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
images (2).jpeg

KC 3 posed for "Heat Magazine" as he arrived at Kastle Vlad Ffang in Deepest Dracula Country.
"Heat" reports that the King had gone to great lengths to escape his Mad Son Harrald The Impaler, who was on the tenth leg of his "Perjury Tour".

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I have always thought that in the christening photos of Archie it was not the same baby.
View attachment 2208693View attachment 2208698
this is what is wrong with this picture
At what age can you stop supporting a baby's head?

4 months

You can stop supporting your baby's head once they gain sufficient neck strength (usually around 3 or 4 months); ask your pediatrician if you're unsure. By this point, they're on their way to reaching other important developmental milestones, such as sitting up, rolling over, cruising, and crawling!Oct 15, 2022

Reactions: 21

4 months

You can stop supporting your baby's head once they gain sufficient neck strength (usually around 3 or 4 months); ask your pediatrician if you're unsure. By this point, they're on their way to reaching other important developmental milestones, such as sitting up, rolling over, cruising, and crawling!Oct 15, 2022
The Christening took place in July when Archie was only 2 months old yet IMO he looks older in these pictures.

Reactions: 25
I just read the current (I thinK) Harry Markle piece. When he talks about Hazno returning to the UK, my mind had a split second flash showing Godfather 2, when Michael William says that disgraced Traitor Brother Fredo Hazno will be protected as long as his Mother Father is alive. Then right after the parent’s funeral, a little accident on the lake……..Oopsie!

Whatever softness KC has for the Ginger turd, the bond with PW seems pretty darn broken. Just seems to me you talk about my dick on Netflix or in print, all bets are off. I don’t see KC lasting 20 on the throne. Not with Hazzno and the Stain around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Travalyst is a commercial enterprise when you get to the heart of it. Prince William would never let earthshot get near that.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

4 months

my friend's baby was lifting his head up at 2 days old!! Of course we still supported his head though

Reactions: 18
how considerate of Charles to buy Lil'Bucks a doll house where she can be stored better.

(from reddit)
This sounds like something smeg wants not something Charles will buy. He's notoriously tight when it comes to spending money and he won't be throwing any more of it in smegs direction. Or am I being too cynical?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This will be interesting to follow. I don’t know what their rules are LOS wise.

Here, the royal style of HRH and Prince/ss is in the gift and at the discretion of the monarch alone. If the Grifters had had any sense they’d have publicly done just this, had their surrogate kids openly and created (probably very sympathetic) national debate on it. The flatpacks would not have been in the LOS (I don’t think things will ever modernise enough to allow for a broken chain of parental rights) but QEII could easily have granted royal styles despite that. They would have had what they were so desperate to get - kids with titles to boost their grifting ability - and been seen as the modernising influence on the RF.

Moronic, myopic muppets!
Bib
It works for Denmark because the father isn't in LoS,nor his siblings(could change for the next generation)
It wouldn't work in Harry's case, because it would require the removal of Harry from LoS first (to enable the outcome-grandchildren not in LoS.
Not really comparable -W&H, one son /grandson in LoS (William) the other one not (Harry)
Because?
Reasons.
The titles are not a issue in Denmarks case, and the LoS is resolved by the exclusion of Benediktes children.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.