Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her nose look like a trianagle instead of a ski jump?
Good catch, I’ve never seen that iteration of a nose on her before. Her whole face looks a bit “off” - it kind of looks like she’s crying. Did Misan the Magic Photoshopper take this photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Aren't the Cheeky Girls from Transylvania? They should show up outside the court ... it might help them re-brand. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So, if banana legs is coming back to the U.K. this week for his court appearance…can’t we just change all the signs at the airport to French and convince the Orange Spangle that he’s landed in the wrong country?
Can I meet them at the airport, with a beanie, a croissant and Striped shirt waving a French flag singing Frerer Jacques? I‘ll toss red white and black sparkle confetti and spin them around sending them back onto the plane for a return trip? @Nuttynana, can you curse them out in French? We could do the caper together, then talk further about that personal assistant gig. Have a piece of cake.
IMG_8042.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Th
Watching GB news ( don’t hate me, I only started watching it to see Eamonn Holmes and it was still on that channel) and some mad man is ranting about Harry.
Sending a message to Biden, we don’t want him back!
You didn’t check his entry visa so that’s your problem!
And we don’t want Meghan either, she’s yours and you can keep her!
The last thing we need imps them preaching at us to be environmentally friendly from the steps of their private jet!

It was really funny. Ridiculous, but funny.
That was Patrick Christy he can be quite funny.

Reactions: 19
I just read the current (I thinK) Harry Markle piece. When he talks about Hazno returning to the UK, my mind had a split second flash showing Godfather 2, when Michael William says that disgraced Traitor Brother Fredo Hazno will be protected as long as his Mother Father is alive. Then right after the parent’s funeral, a little accident on the lake……..Oopsie!

Whatever softness KC has for the Ginger turd, the bond with PW seems pretty darn broken. Just seems to me you talk about my dick on Netflix or in print, all bets are off. I don’t see KC lasting 20 on the throne. Not with Hazzno and the Stain around.
But don't ever take sides with anyone against the family again. Ever.” – Michael Corleone.

There is however the -private, and then there is the ''interest'' of the institution.
The outcome is most of the time decided by ''external'' factors.
Media, public pressure, palace advisors...
The ideal would be Harry not wanting back, because there are methods of getting him back even if he doesn't try to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Well, I briefly visited the Tomb of Doom, managed to crawl back into the Cave of Gloom and finally staggered back into the sunshine :) So I'm back!!! And very glad to be here. :LOL: Hurrah, hurrah! It was heavy going there for awhile.
I've tried to keep up with the threads but wasn't very good at it and only managed to read a couple of pages in each one. Really missed you all ❤
So glad to see you again, Cass!!! <3

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I hope the last bit of the article isn't true.

Some kind of rehabilitation.

KC3 having a team set up to censor online criticism of Hazza.

Earthshot having to take Travalyst on board as a partner, because......'Darling Boy' Harry.

Ugh. :mad:

KC3's daft if he thinks that'll wash with the public. We were fooled about Hazza once, and I doubt many of us will fall for it again.

And poor William if Earthshot is used like that. Always the one having to concede, whether he likes it or not.
Thanks for posting, well worth a read, and I've added a bit.
I hope that none of the HarryMarkleWordpress article is true. Wootton's statement that he would not get a new contract unless he refrained from derogatory comments about the Harkles is very worrying, and this was back at the end of 2019. If this is true the press is being censored and HarryMarkle says a team hired by KC3 rebuilds Harold's image and disables negative comments. Seeks to remove SM accounts that don't paint Harold in a good light, such teams having been active for about a year.

It will be dreadful if William is lumbered with Travalyst, which will ride on Earthshot's success before Markling it. HarryMarkle says a Palace team is quietly managing Travalyst ready for Harald's return and is rebuilding his image. But HarryMarkle also says Harald doesn't want to return, so who knows.

Concerns that Harold is using his title to get preferential treatment on immigration matters.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
This sounds like something smeg wants not something Charles will buy. He's notoriously tight when it comes to spending money and he won't be throwing any more of it in smegs direction. Or am I being too cynical?
you're absolutely right, it's manifesting saccharine bought PR filled with sweet nods and extra sweetness. Charles is too busy hiking with Dracula.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
A reflection on infiltrated anti-monarchy entities on various SM and their narratives.
-''The bloodline is wrong''
''The current ''leeches '' are just there because Edward VIII abdicated, because Wallis...

What the brain dead ''ideologicaly'' confused don't understand is the following:
Even if
Edward remained King (somehow), married Wallis(somehow approved) he would still be-childless.
So the Queen would become Queen in 1972 (Edwards death) Wallis would be Dowager Queen, and there wouldn't be a single ''change'' or problem with the-bloodline.
It would be just like now.

Its comical then when they claim PHDs and 6 figure earnings. (the infiltrators)
Even more comical their understanding of U vs non-U, and the origins of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Has anyone mentioned trying Smidge? I’ve found it amazing. We live in north Cumbria near a beck so I was getting munched constantly until someone mentioned Smidge, which has been developed for the Scottish Midge. Deet free, gentle on the skin and I’ve not been bitten since I discovered it.
Wish I could try it! I don't see it on Amazon though, I'm in the US.

Reactions: 16
Thanks for posting, well worth a read, and I've added a bit.
I hope that none of the HarryMarkleWordpress article is true. Wootton's statement that he would not get a new contract unless he refrained from derogatory comments about the Harkles is very worrying, and this was back at the end of 2019. If this is true the press is being censored and HarryMarkle says a team hired by KC3 rebuilds Harold's image and disables negative comments. Seeks to remove SM accounts that don't paint Harold in a good light, such teams having been active for about a year.

It will be dreadful if William is lumbered with Travalyst, which will ride on Earthshot's success before Markling it. HarryMarkle says a Palace team is quietly managing Travalyst ready for Harald's return and is rebuilding his image. But HarryMarkle also says Harald doesn't want to return, so who knows.

Concerns that Harold is using his title to get preferential treatment on immigration matters.
I noticed and posted last week, I had read something about Twitter not trending negatively (or at all) about the Harkles. Sure enough, for nearly a week nothing about them - no Meghanisaliar Harryisatraitor none of their hash tags Are trending. so who pulled the plug? Hold on I have to vomit in my mouth a little.
IMG_7747.gif
Freedom of speech Whaaaaaaat? This whole thing stinks.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Wish I could try it! I don't see it on Amazon though, I'm in the US.
Oh that’s a shame. I had a look at their website and that confirms they are UK only. They don’t ship aboard because of cost and Smidge isn’t registered for use in US and other countries.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I noticed and posted last week, I had read something about Twitter not trending negatively (or at all) about the Harkles. Sure enough, for nearly a week nothing about them - no Meghanisaliar Harryisatraitor none of their hash tags Are trending. so who pulled the plug? Hold on I have to vomit in my mouth a little. View attachment 2209030 Freedom of speech Whaaaaaaat? This whole thing stinks.
I remember your post. For me the HarryMarkle article could be true, as I've always believed the Harkles are protected by the RF because the RF are being blackmailed. It seems pretty clear that the grey-rocking and long game was an illusion and they've always been negotiating.

HarryMarkle has written very good articles about the Knauf court case, Scrotus and Finding Freedom, the perjury the lot, and posted the Court emails. She found Knauf unimpressive though he was praised as some sort of whistleblower, when in fact his role was shameful. I thought she'd say something caustic when William made him an RVO recently.
I remember years ago she was complaining about cover-ups and the lack of transparency, and the situation's even worse now.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
So, if banana legs is coming back to the U.K. this week for his court appearance…can’t we just change all the signs at the airport to French and convince the Orange Spangle that he’s landed in the wrong country?
I like that very much. ♥

In case he can't figure out that he's reading another language, we can go Bollywood and have someone bump into him at departure and exchange boarding passes with him so he ends up in some other country (in the film it was an accident). Add a twist and send him to preferably a sober one, a day or two might finally give him some clarity.

Thank you so much it’s lovely! If we each copy and paste, all the Gemini babies can have it!
I love being around other Gemini’s. In College, my 2 besties were Gemini. All 3 of us within a week! I’m sending out Big Birthday wishes to all the Gemini’s! (I’d really be happy to meet another Multiple here. Anyone?) anyway,
‘Happy Birthday Geminis!
View attachment 2208252
Plenty of Birthday Cake with Geminis involved. Make sure to wash it down with Bubbly!
View attachment 2208562!

PS- On Topic - I don’t believe any of the birthday dates, or names of the alleged kids. Remember the quickly deleted tweet about Farch being a surrogate birth?
Ah! My evil plan to spread chaos thwarted! I'll call a press conference and let this go, maybe. Wait for my revenge years down the line 😉

Your college days sound like you had fun! ☺ I'm really craving cake after seeing the one you posted, so trying to make a quick pudding on the stovetop - it's after 2am here and I have to make soaps!

Did I miss your birthday?

I remember that and found it to be quite weird, even with the quite plausible explanation that the account was hacked. I've heard people blame Catherine and William, but intuition says it was a staff member, perhaps a drunk one who had been yelled at a little earlier. God knows what had gone on in that family/their offices.
---
James Corden has 3 children who were born in 2011, 2014 and 2017, so IMO a play date with Archie and Lili would be highly unlikely.
Maybe the Flatpacks have been babysitting those kids. They're so advanced after all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Hey gang! Actually been hard at work in Cubicleville the past couple days, so catching up! Welcome back @Cassandra333 Bear! Your absence was noticeable 😊 To all who have submitted new thread titles?😆 Nice goin’!!! There’s some good-uns in the mix!!! Tattle on and keep it Klassy, you crazy lot!! 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Of course, these days you can be a twit and even be a bleep, but if you say you have 'mental health issues' or that you are 'a recovering addict' it's all ok and you get a free pass. 😒
Thing that gets me about this is the fact that genuine sufferers rarely use their illness as a lever whereas the ‘pretendy’ ones use it to claim anything and everything and , as you say, to excuse behaving like a tw@t. Drives me mad.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.