Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry & Meghan #354 -They never lied cos they nearly died!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Harry and Meghan #354: Off to Transylvania to escape the druggies mania

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Really glad to see you back @Cassandra333 :)

Slightly O/T but interesting. A new Danish Royal baby who is great-nephew to the Queen, born to a US surrogate, and presumably getting a Prince title. Wonder if the baby will be eligible for their LoS?

This will be interesting to follow. I don’t know what their rules are LOS wise.

Here, the royal style of HRH and Prince/ss is in the gift and at the discretion of the monarch alone. If the Grifters had had any sense they’d have publicly done just this, had their surrogate kids openly and created (probably very sympathetic) national debate on it. The flatpacks would not have been in the LOS (I don’t think things will ever modernise enough to allow for a broken chain of parental rights) but QEII could easily have granted royal styles despite that. They would have had what they were so desperate to get - kids with titles to boost their grifting ability - and been seen as the modernising influence on the RF.

Moronic, myopic muppets!

Reactions: 33
Good piece from Brendan at Spiked about the cesspit that is ITV. Mainly about PS, but also about Smeg (and what happened to PM/JC for criticising her), so is on-topic for the thread.

GBNews - DW interview with Eammon Holmes part 2
- Rachel complained to ITV CEO Carolyn McCall (said to run a woke ship) - result of this was EH & other presenters were told that anything negative stories/comments about certain persons were off limits. EH mentioned that 'Meghan Markle' was one of these and became untouchable. PM/JC continued and were booted off.
The parliamentary committee which will be sitting next week will be investigating the events around PS 'sacking' and the toxic culture at TM studios. Atm it is not known which exec will represent ITV TM, but likely they will send a lesser exec. (but really it should be Carolyn McCall, the head honcho from who directives came). It could be that mention will be made of the 'untouchables' & their influence on the execs as part of the toxic culture.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Weren't there rumours that James Cordon was sacked because his programme cost too much money?* I'm sure I read that somewhere. Personally I can't stand the man and won't watch anything he's in. He makes my skin crawl and I tend to trust my gut on stuff like that. Happily, I'll never meet him.

* I meant it was losing too much money, sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Really glad to see you back @Cassandra333 :)

Slightly O/T but interesting. A new Danish Royal baby who is great-nephew to the Queen, born to a US surrogate, and presumably getting a Prince title. Wonder if the baby will be eligible for their LoS?

Princess Benedikte married a German prince, a condition of the marriage consent was that any children born would have to reside in Denmark for mandatory education, as this was not met her children and their descendants are deemed not to be eligible for succession similar to Sweden. The really interesting part about this one his that Prince Gustav and his wife Princess Carina have been together for YEARS but couldn't get married due to a clause in his grandfather's will preventing him from inheriting everything if his wife wasn't Protestant, noble and Aryan. But I believe that as the will was drawn up prior to the possibility even of surrogacy little Prince Gustav will be able to inherit :)

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Charles was working at his desk, late one night
When his eyes beheld an awful sight
For the ginger from the states, began to groan
And suddenly KC was gone

He did a sudden dash
(A sudden dash) Transylvania smash
(He did a dash) he caught on in a flash
(He did a dash) He did a sudden dash

From far Montecito in the US east
To the master bedroom where the vampire feasts
The ho sat there in her humble abode
"Get cash from your pa you ginger toad"

But he'd done a dash
(A sudden dash) Transylvania smash
(He'd done a dash) he'd caught on in a flash
(He'd done a dash) He did a sudden dash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.