Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Wonder if the Waleses have anything big coming up for Smegzy to attempt to sabotage, or will she wait for Hazno to duck it up in court this week? Either way, I'm here for the goss!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Harry & Meghan #354 The court case will be a complete fiasco, Haz is going to need his special tobacco.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Well, I briefly visited the Tomb of Doom, managed to crawl back into the Cave of Gloom and finally staggered back into the sunshine :) So I'm back!!! And very glad to be here. :LOL: Hurrah, hurrah! It was heavy going there for awhile.
I've tried to keep up with the threads but wasn't very good at it and only managed to read a couple of pages in each one. Really missed you all ❤
Glad you are back @Cassandra333 we've missed you.
In terms of the Harkles you really haven't missed much, just more of the same old rubbish and mounting speculation that they don't live together anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Happy Birthday to those celebrating! Hope you're having delightful fun, I'm planning on creating a communal birthday cake from the crumbs left over from the PhilScof discussions (I've been lurking though not commenting) the last few nights as NO ONE has been cleaning up in the VIP lounge because you're drinking too much, tsk tsk. Thankfully, so many crumbs on the floor there will be a cake before you know it. Don't ask what the icing is made of. 😉

An RAF flight was en route to Jordan earlier - wonder who will be representing BRF at Hussein & Rajwa's wedding tomorrow?
I hear there will be tiara opportunities during the wedding! Exciting times!

Lovely to see CassBear back! You've been missed bear-y much indeed! 🐻

Wow!! Just found this!! Has anyone EVER seen this photo of TLQ?!?!
Was Smegs & her greasy mittts near her that day?? (I’d have loaned the Queen my Tide stain stick I keep in my purse!) 😁View attachment 2204284
Elizabeth is farewelling Constantine II of Greece (RIP both, woe) as Elizabeth left Constantine's 70th Birthday party, held at the London home of CP Pavlos, 2nd June 2010.

1685536511537.png

Oooh!
It was Williams car she was snooping around at the polo!
That makes so much more sense! I'd always wondered why she'd be asked what she's up to in Haz's car - "fetching the sunscreen" or "grabbing a tablet for my headache" would be a perfectly normal comment if you're fossicking in your significant other's belongs?

Slightly O/T but interesting. A new Danish Royal baby who is great-nephew to the Queen, born to a US surrogate, and presumably getting a Prince title. Wonder if the baby will be eligible for their LoS?

Baby princeling will follow his father's princely titles - Gustav is the head of the house of Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg, based in North Rhine-Westphalia.

The Danish Line of Succession:
Frederik & Mary
Their children (Christian, Isabella, Vincent, Josephine)
Joachim & Marie
His/their children (Nikolai, Felix, Henrik, Athena)
Benedikte (Margrethe's sister)

For Benedikte's children to be in the LoS, they needed to be in Denmark during their mandatory education years (like Carl Gustaf said over in Sweden), but weren't and thus are not included.
Anne-Marie (Margrethe's second sister) renounced the rights of her and her descendants when she married Constantine II.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Maybe she is going up and down a street in LA where all magazines have headquarters. She is always pulling the same stunts and that what's she has done while the "very private" girlfriend in London.
That’s is the wonderful thing about L A it is sprawling there is no such place

Reactions: 22
JMO, but who on earth would have known he visited, and got a pic of their SUV arriving, if they weren't tipped off by one or both sides?

"Look! We still have FRIENDS!!!!!!"

With the possible exception of Corden's missus, a bunch of attention-seeking, thirsty twats, the lot of them.

Isn't it odd that so many really famous celebrities live in or visit Montecito, and barely any of them get papped unless the Harkles are somehow involved? :unsure:
The only celeb friends the Harkles have (Corden and Ellen) are narc twats with reps for bullying underlings - exactly like them!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
God I cannot wait for Hazno's hole to be handed to him on a plate when he's on the stand.
hope there's no treating him with kid gloves - just because he's a pwince - cross-examination with both barrels just like anyone else.

Reactions: 26
I bloody hope so.
All those execs at itv insisted on No ANTI MEGHAN AND HARRY coverage.
They all must go.
I can only think that she is sat there hoping Smeg doesn't write a letter of support Markling her completely 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So is Diana Mary Mountbatten-Windsor supposed to be Lilbet!?

Is this a child born via surrogate for H&M?
Is using the name Lilibet more of H&M's sick games?
I can absolutely see H&M calling "their child" Diana.

I have wondered before if adding the children to the LOS is to do with the monarch's custody.

I think I mentioned a few threads back, still think both kids were born via surrogate and I don't think Lili was ever handed over for some reason.

So now is Lili, Diana?

I think H has since spilled the truth about the children to his family, given the timings of Megixt and relations, I do think the RF could have been duped.

It could be that MM has blackmailed the RF into titles by simply saying she would go to town on them if she can't have kids.... Stating how awful it is for women who struggle to conceive, carry kids, the RF punishing her, her children for.fertility problems. She pulled the race card, so I could expect this easily and another Oprah interview "raising awareness".

Sorry I hope what I am getting at makes sense, I'm very rushed this morning and not had enough coffee!!
if the 'Diana Mary Mountbatten-Windsor' is the actual birth registration for Lidl - then it would be very interesting to know what she was baptised as....

Reactions: 24
So ol’ Haz wanted out of the Royal life years ago… he has NO idea what a non-Royal life really is. He just wanted all the prestige and perks without the scrutiny.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
That’s a Fred title right there 🤣
I'll trot it out again when we are closer to the case. I'm hoping for a Transylvanian, blood-sucking vampire themed title for the next one. There's been some great suggestions from you lot...
'Listen to them, the Tattlers of the night. What music they make!'

Here's some more misquotes from Dracula -

'...welcome to Montecito. Come freely. Go safely, and leave something of the money you bring.'

'For the dead (behind the eyes) travel fast. They borrow private jets.'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.