Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually, it was egg YOLKS only…the fight was over the perceived speck of egg whites. Please keep up on Hollywood dining trends…low fat is soooo 2010s. All of the cool kids are Atkinson/keto
It's not working for him then, is it, the Atkins, whinging his moobs off about egg whites🤔. Still carrying some heft (not fat shaming, just divvent like the bloke 🤣🤭).xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Really glad to see you back @Cassandra333 :)

Slightly O/T but interesting. A new Danish Royal baby who is great-nephew to the Queen, born to a US surrogate, and presumably getting a Prince title. Wonder if the baby will be eligible for their LoS?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
God I cannot wait for Hazno's hole to be handed to him on a plate when he's on the stand.
As it won't be live on TV in Amber/Johnny style, I want a full transcript read straight to camera by news reporters outside court afterwards. It's going to be spectacular !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can't keep up with these threads so sorry if this had been posted before but I saw this on fb 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Don’t know what’s shocked me most, Michael Corleone having a baby or the fact that he’s now 82 😱. That’s the first time I’ve heard he’s gonna be a daddy again. I’m way behind after living on Scofield thread for a week!
Al Pacino already has three adult children and his twins are only a few years younger than his girlfriend. :sick:
I've missed a few threads here too, was on hols then got detoured by the Schofield shenanigans.

Reactions: 22
I hope that Hazbeen and Megascam are paying attention to how badly the Mail are hammering Philth Scofield (and to a lesser extent Holly Sidekick too) day after day at the moment. This treatment is what's in store for H&M once they finally duck up enough for the legal defences to collapse and the media floodgates open.

Reactions: 38
I'm going to have to fess up....

I have a very tenuous link to Corden, It's a friend of a friend type thing... we don't discuss him.

even worse...

I've met Schofield, years ago at the Radio 1 roadshow. I actually queued to meet him. On the bright side, Trev and Simon were also there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Made me laugh - somehow “too large and too small at the same time” is perfect. And look at the smug mug - she thinks she’s rocking it. I’m sure I’ve made similar fashion errors that I didnt recognize at the time, but learn, girl! Live and learn!
---

Agreed. But you know, if - hypothetically- someone had blackmail material on me that was seriously damaging, I think I’d rather have it out than be subject to their chipping away indefinitely. I can’t imagine what the Harkles could possibly know that would give them the leverage to inflict death by a thousand paper cuts. I mean, c’mon - the dog bowl incident (my personal favorite) was treated like a big deal by Harold. Clearly he has never raised sons.
YES, YES, AND YES. years back, David Letterman received blackmail threats, he had been having an affair with a staffer/staffers. We tuned in t. O the show like any other night, and we’re shocked. He put it all out there. Confessed his sins on national tv. he explained he went yo the fbi, they worked with him to uncover the guilty and being thfm to justice.
his relationship took a hit, it was sooooo messy. But boom, it. Was done. Not a cent was paid, the blackmailer was arrested and no one cared less that he behaved improperl. He said no, and walked away with his balls and bankbook intact. Maybe little old ladies who knew him growing up were shocked, but no one else gave a duck. The next night the normal show was on, and Letterman had to work to fix him homelife, his reputation to the world was bolstered, he was the guy who exposed the expose.

whatever Rachel has on the RF should be treated the same way. Take away her power. Expose her.
morning Tattle family. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Well, I briefly visited the Tomb of Doom, managed to crawl back into the Cave of Gloom and finally staggered back into the sunshine :) So I'm back!!! And very glad to be here. :LOL: Hurrah, hurrah! It was heavy going there for awhile.
I've tried to keep up with the threads but wasn't very good at it and only managed to read a couple of pages in each one. Really missed you all ❤

Welcome back, @Cassandra333 xx❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It was said that there was an apartment in KP being ‘done up’ for them at great expense but when the ‘fab four’ fell out the Harkles didn’t want to live anywhere near them ( guess Hazno didn’t want his necklace being broken again).
it was also said that Smeg asked to live in Windsor Castle but TLQ was having none of it and they were offered Frogmore Cottage. Obviously it wasn’t to their/her liking hence all the alterations that had to be done at a cost of over 2 million pounds!
And I think I read on here on earlier threads that they thought they were getting Frogmore House - apologies if already mentioned, I'm way behind and trying to catch up.

521FCB59-8E0A-4740-A2DD-9EF7EB6BD04F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
And I think I read on here on earlier threads that they thought they were getting Frogmore House - apologies if already mentioned, I'm way behind and trying to catch up.

View attachment 2207884
IIRC Sparry said this in his book, when he went to TLQ saying Nott cottage was too small she offered him Frogmore - he said great Frogmore house, TLQ said err no Frog cottage but would need doing up - Sparry then said that was perfect but obviously not to ILBW for long

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I am going to use "hiking in Transylvania" as my excuse to get out of the next thing I don't want to do. 🤭

Cannot wait to see 'arold in court. I just wish we televised proceedings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Still catching up but just reading the posts with pics of her awful dress choices. Another thing that amuses me is her 'choice' of hairdo. Okay she wears wigs, but I've seen loads of women of colour with fabulous hairdos, and you'd think that a wig would allow more scope for great hair. I think weaves etc must be quite high maintenance if they're to look good, and Smegs strikes me as someone who's rather slovenly.

Full disclosure before I go on: I have fine hair, a high hairline, and a baw-face. I can't get away with an up-do, a bun or a ponytail. This also makes me qualified to say "what the duck does she see when she looks in a mirror?"!

Smegs clearly doesn't have a hairdresser, or if she has, they dislike her. Or they're overruled if they suggest a hairdo that's flattering to the Smeggy visage.

I've never seen Smegs with nice hair. It's never styled or dressed, and never looks glossy or healthy. Hanging loose, it looks like layers of uneven clumps.

Her so-called 'messy' buns aren't styled to look messy. Instead there's a dull lump of something that looks like the contents of my Dyson at the back of her neck , and unruly ropes hanging at the front.

Her 'not-messy' buns are worse - like those at 1.The Lion King premiere and 2. With the red inverted nipple ball gown with back fat and tan lines. The hair is scraped back so unforgivingly over her high forehead that it looks as if it's been painted onto her scalp. This makes her face look round(er) and more ball-like.

Catherine's blessed with a hairline that's lower than Smeg's (or mine!), but when you look at pics of Catherine when she was a student, although her hair was long and reasonably thick, it's nothing special. Nowadays, her hair always looks fabulous because of the work of talented hairdressers.

Smegs probably looks at pictures of Catherine's hair and tries to copy it. Her self-belief / delusion is so off-the-scale that she must think her hair looks similarly lovely. She is a very, very strange woman.

1_Duke-and-Duchess-of-Sussex.jpg

al-Protocol-And-We-Love-Her-For-It-Ireland-24-Mar1.jpg

meghan-markle-hairstyle-21.jpg

Tlpepy7qWZMfFzpCcFKmM7U6CbFBF=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu.jpg

Some of Catherine's updos >>>>>

bb56d36d9824af2ec003f406086a9ee3.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I am a fan of William. However, before all the Harkles tit started, I didn’t really pay much attention to William’s personality, etc. How do we know he would actually stand firm against Harry once KC3 goes? William so far seems to be following the example of never complain- never explain. We know he altercated with Hazza over a dog bowl… (LOL)… but would he stand firm over years of Harry chipping away at him, or is he just simply distancing himself and getting on with his job, rather than actively fighting Harry?

What I’m trying (poorly) to say is, will William ultimately stand up to his brother? Like cold turkey style? Or will Harry be allowed back post divorce? I guess time will tell. We’ve seen the Wales’ do good work, focus on mental health, on supporting good charities etc, but we haven’t seen too much of Will’s personality yet. Whilst dear QE2 was on the throne we clearly didn’t see/hear too much about William but I feel now since her passing, the spotlight is suddenly very much on him. I really hope he stands firm. I think his test will be balancing public opinion because so many will be supporitng him for doing good work and ignoring Harkles, whereas some sugary types will be pestering him over time to “forgive and forget” Harry.

TLDR: I hope over time William stands firm and doesn’t become a wet lettuce where Harry is concerned.
The big issue for both King Charles and Prince William is that being the head of the Church of England means they have to adopt a stand back style. We very often on here look at the monarchy and Church as the same but they are not. If they fight fire with fire it goes against the teachings of the Church and if they give in to H it is like allowing a naughty child to be more naughty. They are stuck right now and the right thing is to have communication only via aides.
I've said it before when dealing with narcs sometimes greying rocking is all you can do. He will tantrum all the way through his life now and will share hurtful things about his brother because he is spiteful and encouraged by Saucy Smeg 🤢
Even if they do divorce his victim hood has been so allowed now I'm not sure he will ever be a truly happy man and I think King Charles and Prince William know this.

Edit: I'm a tad behind it has been my friends 50th this weekend 🥳🎉🎂 Then I shamefully went for a lurk on the Phil Scof tattle 🙈🙉🙊 My mind was frazzled after reading one very quick moving thread. I think I need to just stay here slating H&M 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You could try taking up smoking 60 a day or summat. Apparently the little bleeders don't like a bloodstream full of nicotine.

They never used to touch me at one time (I never smoked - I was just horrible) but I must have mellowed since The Change because now they find me exceptionally delicious. My presence protects everybody else within range because they congregate on me,
Has anyone mentioned trying Smidge? I’ve found it amazing. We live in north Cumbria near a beck so I was getting munched constantly until someone mentioned Smidge, which has been developed for the Scottish Midge. Deet free, gentle on the skin and I’ve not been bitten since I discovered it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm going to have to fess up....

I have a very tenuous link to Corden, It's a friend of a friend type thing... we don't discuss him.

even worse...

I've met Schofield, years ago at the Radio 1 roadshow. I actually queued to meet him. On the bright side, Trev and Simon were also there.

If we are fessing up ..... I met Al Pacino in London in the 80s.
They say never meet your heroes.
He was friendly enough but he was SO SCRUFFY!
His trousers were all baggy, his feet were huge like a hobbits and the lining of his jacket was all torn and hanging from the hem.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I’ve had a look at the NYC baby shower pics and found this one where she appears to have no bump.

Compared to the others taken during the other trip where she has a massive bump.

Normally I struggle with some of the moonbump pics, but this one seems very clear to me.

I do think the kids exist though. I just think they save the pics for Netflix merching purposes. Sparry seems fine with that because he’s a massive hypocrite who will sell anything and anyone for money. The next wave will be Lilibet.
Of all the pictures they decided to use on Netflix the one of supposedly Archie naked in the bath is the absolute worse. For viewing by millions. Did they ask how he felt, ask his permission 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.