Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sewer rat has resurfaced.....

The only thing I've ever seen of William looking cross was when they were being followed on a bike ride and he (quite rightly) had a proper rant.

Consider the years we had of Charles and Di looking thoroughly miserable with each other.... we've had none of that with W&K, plenty of H&M looking mardy.

If 'Myra' thinks that H&M are a happy content couple, she's off her rocker. If 'Myra' thinks they come across as a happy couple to the public, well then, in the words of Eamonn Holmes..... she's delusional.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I’m thinking about the strong-arming for freebies and how it might relate to how awful her fashion choices almost always are. Maybe she is pulling the same demands with couture fashion houses and they say”Sure, we will send something in your size.” Then, they deliberately send something expensive …which delights her…but does not suit her figure at all.

She just never catches on. Who knows????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Happy Birthday @ravjav and @trouble-loves-me 🧁 🍾 🧁 🍾 🧁 🍾

He didn’t want an ordinary life, he wanted a privileged life without having to work for it. All the perks with none of the responsibilities.
Very true.

Smeg'll be doing fine because she grew up with the Hollywood hustle. She's back with her kind. But it's probably a massive shock for him, having to deal with contracts and NF/Spotify execs who want their pound of flesh, and won't let him off the hook until he delivers.

No GanGan, Dad and the men-in-suits to give him lots of nice things any more, and make the less nice stuff go away. I don't think he'll ever realise how protected he actually was.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Is this article a rehab one, a pity party for poor wee Hazbeen who's always had such a terrible life, or just plain tit-stirring?

Well, after all those years of hating his life, etc, he's finally got what he wanted now, hasn't he? Freedom from the nasty institution who made his life such a living hell.

Except he still expected to cherry pick the "best bits" of that hell-on-earth, like paid-for security, a home on a Royal estate, titles, CoS, and the best seats in the house at any and all RF events he deigns to attend.

TBH, you could probably offer the twit the Throne, and it still wouldn't be good enough. IMO, even if Diana hadn't died, he'd probably still be whining about something. The resentment towards William clearly pre-dated 1997. It would most likely have been joined by resentment towards a stepdad and younger half-siblings who took Mummy's attention away from the most important stuff - him.

I hope KC3 never lets him get a foot back in the 'Working Royal' door.

Didn't we find out recently that the gruesomes life of service only equates to 1 hour per week of work.
If H had of got what he wanted would he have done more work or would he be taking credit for his staff's work. Would H still be playing games and having pool parties.

H is even jealous of PW's 🍆.
Didn't H say in the Waaagh book that he only has a frost bitten blue 🍄 todger and PW had a circumcised 🍆.

The nasty dimwit was even jealous of baby George moving him down the LOS.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Lady C

Thoughts on Haz and Thomas Markle meeting up? İnteresting spin that Haz and not Smeg want to meet up. Could be yet another diversionary tactic by the Harkles. İf it is more than a rumour then TM (according to TM Jnr) would consider seeing Haz. A port of call for Haz on his voyage of discovery of the truth as Smeg has told so many lies to boost herself.

Thoughts on Smeg's hypocrisy? Smeg miscalculated and did not achieve what she wanted which was to be left in TLQ's will (nor was Haz). Lady C to elaborate further in a future vlog.
What did she expect from the Queen? Her grandmother in law? Is it normal to leave (the most recent and problematic) grandchild’s spouse something in a will?

She can’t see how she is lower down the family pecking order than Autumn Philips (even post divorce) Mike Tindall, Edo and even Jack as I’m sure they were around longer.

She is convinced she is equal to or better than PoW because they used to babysit Harry all the time.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So their PR strategy is too accuse W&C of everything that they do

Since we know that she reads here: Hey Myra...show me a recent photo or video of W&C arguing or looking miserable. H looks absolutely miserable every single time he is out with you...

Remember for narcs, every accusation is a confession

ETA: Who has accused C of being a bully? We know that W has a temper, but he has never showed it public or to his staff

• Heart
Reactions: 46
To be fair, neither has Catherine.
I still don't believe MM was pregnant to Harry, but for me, this isn't really evidence of that. I'm on the fence about the children and not sure what I think when it comes to surrogacy or rentakid or "too ugly to be shown in public", but I absolutely believe she didn't carry them and she didn't give birth to them.
But Catherine hasn’t droned on and on about her experiences etc. I am certain we would have got a naked Pregnancy photo and book telling us all how to be a mother, along with long expositions on her actual birth. This is why .I doubt she gave birth to either kid.

Reactions: 32
We Tattlers felt pretty certain that Fark and Lillibucks weren't brought to the UK last Summer or that they came over here during the week that the Harkles stayed for the Queen’s funeral. The photos of the kids at Frogmore are all photoshopped. Now why would they do that?

The answer could be that Smegz won't allow them to leave America because she thinks DNA tests could be done, or that the RF would try to kidnap her children but both of these scenarios are quite far fetched. It's hard to believe that Harold wouldn't want to introduce his children to his family.

The answer could be that there are no children but then we have to ask why Harold would go along with such a plan? Smegz is unhinged enough to do it, but it's really hard to fathom why he would go along with such a huge deception knowing that one day the truth must come out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
The sewer rat has resurfaced.....

I don't think I've ever seen any articles claiming Catherine was a bully. And if it happened there would have been, because the media were hostile to her for years. Whereas Rebecca English actually witnessed something going on with Smeg in Fiji, and a staff member left in tears.

Nice try at deflection there, Myra, but no.

We've also seen plenty of photographic evidence of Hazza's aggression. Bleeding polo ponies, and brawling with paparazzi in public. And admitting to hitting his RPO. Where's William doing that? Because if he's truly aggressive it would be reported on. As with Catherine, the media were also quite hostile to him for ages. And adoring to Hazza.

And I don't know many couples with "marital issues" who look as loving and in tune with each other as the Waleses do. And the kids look genuinely happy. If they're really having trouble behind the scenes, then they're both far better actors than Smeg could ever hope to be. :LOL:

So again, Myra, nice try but pull the other one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
With Pip Schofield and This Morning currently grabbing the headlines with their scandal, Ginger Tits and his ILBW must be at the bottom of the ladder of ‘who gives a duck’ of tabloid interest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't think I've ever seen any articles claiming Catherine was a bully. And if it happened there would have been, because the media were hostile to her for years. Whereas Rebecca English witnessed something going on with Smeg in Fiji, and a staff member left in tears.

Nice try at deflection there, Myra, but no.

We've also seen plenty of photographic evidence of Hazza's aggression. Bleeding polo ponies, and brawling with paparazzi in public. Where's William doing that? Because if he's truly aggressive it would be reported on. As with Catherine, the media were also quite hostile to him. And adoring to Hazza.

So again, Myra, nice try but pull the other one.

Not to mention Harry himself, in his book talks about staff members being in tears occasionally.

It was Peg. Catherine has never had any issues of bullying since we have known of her.

Peg is even quoted as bullying Harry's staff BEFORE they were even married.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
I'm going to be 70 on Tuesday and I have better skin as well.
Welcome to the ‘older but wiser’ group on here, or we like to think we are! Didn’t you also graduate from New Member recently? Congratulations @ravjav on both happy occasions. 🎉🍾🥂🍰🎉🎂🍷🍾🎉
Edit …. Oh, just seen it’s also @trouble-loves-me birthday as well but she’s just a slip of a girl yet! Happy Birthday trouble. 🎉🍾🍰🍷🎉🎂🍾🍰🎉

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
90 fecking thousand?
Dear god......
No doubt it would look fabulous on Catherine but on her it looks like a Primark seconds 😂
We bought our first house for that much! I'm actually speechless, noone in this world needs to spend that much money on an outfit! & they had the cheek to call out people who have more than 2 children, but spend obscene amounts on shite, jog on clowns.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
It looks like cheap polyester scuba fabric, horrid colour. Also what is happening to her boobs in this picture, they seem to have a straight horizontal line at the apex. Are they supplemental pads or something?!
It looks like a Transformation Challenge from Sewing Bee where you have to make a garment from a vintage shower curtain then attach random trimming around the sleeve that you have dug out of an old British Home Stores carrier bag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
On the topic of horrendous attire, here's the Green Goblin outfit from the back:
View attachment 2205146
Who wore it better? 🤣
She wears her clothes like Cherie Blair - always looks like a bag of 💩
---
There are so, so many hideous outfits we are truly spoilt for choice but this one takes some beating

images.jpeg

---
Given the new information of how they were asking for a discount and/or freebee at The Carlyle and and asking a baker to give them a birthday cake for free because of the PR the baker would get, I certainly think that many of these clothing items were mooched for the PR aspect or at least a very significant discount was given. Do I think that there could have been two invoices? You bet I do! One with the real cost and the other with the inflated cost. Or there was a kick back scheme in place. Maybe that is really what got Claire Waight -Keller fired from Givenchy. Everything that Markle touches has a taint of dishonestly attached to it.
---

Oh look! Iron on tape embellishment down the side. That is 10k right there!
Judging by the state of it bottom left it's never seen an iron!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.