Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If this went to Court surely the Judge would want to see the birth certificates of the children? They have no legal documents that we've seen, no doctors present as should be for a royal birth to sign it off. Fark supposedly born in the UK but no passport, his birth certificate tampered with and Legless's a joke.
The Judge would also want to review the welfare of the children regarding custody, and you can't just hand them over like parcels. Their health, progress, school, surely?
As @toninottony says above "the courts don’t take the other parents word for anything sometimes the court will appoint a separate lawyer for the children to determine what is in their best interests."
I just can't see it going to Court for the children, it would be a nightmare for the RF and their non-existence would be exposed. Some other solution will be cobbled together to hide the truth.
Including a boatload (or should I say 'yachtload') of money to TW. And perhaps the right to call herself Duchess. Some kind of negotiation to get her to release her grip on Harold. It should be done now, while King Charles is in power. I believe that Prince William, being a sibling vs a parent, who has Catherine, Princess of Wales by his side will be able to let his brother go.

Unless there are already negotiations behind the scenes to bring Harold home privately. Not as a working Royal but as a very damaged individual who never was, and never will be, all there. They certainly have the financial resources to take care of him in that way. And I believe the UK press will agree to a black-out of Harold's activities. Especially since the interest in him is getting lower by the day.

Reactions: 27
No one bleeping cares what he thinks anymore!

He's a vacuous twit. Why would he say nobody wants to be King? Did he not realise that perhaps his dad and his brother wouldn't tell him the truth about that to make the poor spare feel better 😁

Meanwhile the Meerkat band plays on

This is HER PR planting stories to take the blame off of her

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s almost fortuitous that Philth Shofield has dropped such an enormous bollock the way he has - no one is looking at Hairy and Peg and for that their PR must be hugely grateful lol!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Archived article here:

Is this article a rehab one, a pity party for poor wee Hazbeen who's always had such a terrible life, or just plain tit-stirring?

Well, after all those years of hating his life, etc, he's finally got what he wanted now, hasn't he? Freedom from the nasty institution who made his life such a living hell.

Except he still expected to cherry pick the "best bits" of that hell-on-earth, like paid-for security, a home on a Royal estate, titles, CoS, and the best seats in the house at any and all RF events he deigns to attend.

TBH, you could probably offer the twit the Throne, and it still wouldn't be good enough. IMO, even if Diana hadn't died, he'd probably still be whining about something. The resentment towards William clearly pre-dated 1997. It would most likely have been joined by resentment towards a stepdad and younger half-siblings who took Mummy's attention away from the most important stuff - him.

I hope KC3 never lets him get a foot back in the 'Working Royal' door.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
It’s almost fortuitous that Philth Shofield has dropped such an enormous bollock the way he has - no one is looking at Hairy and Peg and for that their PR must be hugely grateful lol!
Not sure I want to think about Pip's enormous bollocks though :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
To be fair, neither has Catherine.
I still don't believe MM was pregnant to Harry, but for me, this isn't really evidence of that. I'm on the fence about the children and not sure what I think when it comes to surrogacy or rentakid or "too ugly to be shown in public", but I absolutely believe she didn't carry them and she didn't give birth to them.
But Catherine hasn’t incessantly done podcasts and all the megain stuff

Reactions: 37
What is it about the Harry? He always looks like he just realised he got on the wrong bus when he’s with MM

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Woops
---
Part 4. How MM met HG. Coming soon, in around 3 hrs 15 minutes

His description of Meg as walking like a T-Rex is hilarious and spot on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.