Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Birthday to you and all us old ‘uns. I’ll be 77 in August and don’t think I’ll ever be more than ‘member’ !
it’s such a good diversion on here to know others have the same low opinion of H and M.
You are the same age as me - 77

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yeah, I don't believe that the photo was taken inside Frogmore Cottage and even Laura has pointed out that the windows are not the same which makes it obvious that this photo was taken elsewhere but the question is where was this photo taken if it wasn't Frogmore Cottage?
IF taken at Frogmore, my money would be on one of the windows further along, which would also give the right angle for the tree & the roofed structure

1685473599623.png

Assuming the vinery? is more recent.
1685473756982.png

I just think that the Twitter poster has done a lot of work to prove/disprove the "wrong windows Gromit." 😁

Also, why does the window seat not have a cushion, moonbump's day off?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The Heritage Foundation, any other foundation, private persons, activists or anyone else, should not be able to investigate the Harkles, any diplomat or any other Royal anywhere.

The Harkles should be investigated by whichever official US body is in charge of this.
Since this isn't the case, there are indicators that the US government and the official body have no problems with Harry's residence or are supporting it.
Even US Green Card holders can own property in US.
Also holding a job, even a smoke and mirrors one.
He never lost a ''domiciled'' status. Hence him constantly publicly mentioning Britain, and having security when present. It just a ''spin'' that he did. Like Charles ''change'' of counsellors without a single change, by using older letters pattent.
He can get away with a mailbox adress for that.

An update from Nile Gardiner. There's going to be a hearing in court next week.

While Harry's over here giving evidence against MGN, I assume.

Reactions: 30
IF taken at Frogmore, my money would be on one of the windows further along, which would also give the right angle for the tree & the roofed structure

View attachment 2206590

Assuming the vinery? is more recent.
View attachment 2206603

I just think that the Twitter poster has done a lot of work to prove/disprove the "wrong windows Gromit." 😁

Also, why does the window seat not have a cushion, moonbump's day off?
In the Netflix documentary I don't believe the pictures of the children were taken at Frogmore as I have always suspected that the children were never in the UK during the Queen's Jubilee.

Reactions: 23
The sewer rat has resurfaced.....

I would be bleeping amazed if they had never argued or been annoyed with each other. They have been together over 20 bleeping years. Of course they are going to have argued and been annoyed with each other.

Reactions: 31
Myra, yoooo hooo Myra, have you forgotten, you let the mask slip, we all saw - silly witch

• Sick
  • Angry
I do love the aide who just shook her head at her and took them. A very visible no that made her all flustered. She was given no quarter during the whole funeral, from that, to Catherine’s glare, to the candle, to the deflated car ride home - it was fabulous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Even a blind man could pick who wore it best! 🤣🤣
Is it me Cinny or does Bookworm seemed to have flipped a bit of a 180!?

Thank you for your fab transcribing.

I'm surprised by B/W's comments.... Maybe something is really rumbling in the background....

I honestly don't think MM can be brought off, she will absolutely want to have her say (IMO), given all her disgusting behaviour, I can't see her signing an NDA and never commenting on her time with the RF. MM likes to be the victim, if she signs an NDA she'd effectively have to follow "never complain, never explain" and I can't see her doing that.
If she handed over the children, people will speculate it's because of her, unstable, narc etc etc and there is no way she would be ok with that narrative. MM would want to be on Oprah, saying how the RF took them from her and she plans to fight them in court for custody.

I honestly don't believe MM will go quietly for any figure.
Thanks @Cat Eyez . No its not just you as this video seemed odd to me too. Difficult to know, as B/W's got sources and we haven't but these are a menace and sometimes talk rubbish.
The idea of the Ho handing the children over to the RF for a fee seems daft as this would wipe out the Earth Mother persona. Selling them. Whatever happens, this will be turned against Harrold and his family, and any revelations about the childrens' dodgy parentage will be laid at the door of the RF.

I don't understand B/W's recent videos as though they are de facto children. We all accept that nobody knows whether they are real or not. A few months ago B/W had nearly finished a dossier to send to BP about the lack of evidence they exist, having done meticulous research and shot down many lies.

In this video B/W talks about judicial arrangements for custody and welfare, familial support, and the extent of involvement of each parent. Unless there's a whole new ball game unknown to us and we've been living under a rock, a Judge will not be able to make informed decisions about the welfare of these children. Unless Your Honour has been living happily under a rock with us Tattlers, he must be aware of the rumours about the children and check them out. Drugged absent parent, no sightings, Spare, no schooling, no address, no legs. Above all, surely he'd need to find out who their parents are?

BookWorm concludes that Harold has nothing to fear. I'd say that Harold has plenty to fear on many fronts.
The last bit threw me, that we may see the Flatpacks at this Christmas Sandringham Royal Family walk to church.

Has something changed her opinion about the existence of the children? Does she know something we don't? Everyone's entitled to their view, and nothing has happened to change mine. I don't think this will go to Court or custody fought for. The Ho will "retain" the cartons and be paid. She will never reveal the cartons as that would expose her as a fraud. As long as she keeps schtum about the cartons the RF will be happy, and she will keep schtum because it's in her interests to do so and she's sold herself as a "mom".
Both sides win.
Harald can't possibly get custody and return to the UK to live with the RF as that would mean revealing them. He can't live alone in the US with them as he's not a fit parent, so the story will be that the Ho has custody and they will disappear.

Celt seems pretty clear there are no children, just borrowed ones. TB seems to think surrogates.
What does @LadyMuck or anyone else think?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
An update from Nile Gardiner. There's going to be a hearing in court next week.

While Harry's over here giving evidence against MGN, I assume.

?
It still shouldn't happen.(the Heritage Foundation part (or any other, irrelevant of their political spectrum)
But maybe the ''victorious takedown'' of the Harkles is worthy of the regime change risk.
Exposure of this type is a game of conservatives beating up the ''wokes.''
Fine with me, but it may become something..else.
Mostly it's too late then.
Or Charlie is ''fixing'' their return.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Myra, yoooo hooo Myra, have you forgotten, you let the mask slip, we all saw - silly witch
View attachment 2206635

I do love the aide who just shook her head at her and took them. A very visible no that made her all flustered. She was given no quarter during the whole funeral, from that, to Catherine’s glare, to the candle, to the deflated car ride home - it was fabulous.

What was her plan here? Why didn't she want to let go of the flowers?

Was she going to carry all the flowers from all of the well-wishers along the whole mall?

Nothing makes sense when it comes to Peg. There is always something about a "protocol" that she wants to change.

• Angry
Reactions: 33

Was she going to carry all the flowers from all of the well-wishers along the whole mall?

Nothing makes sense when it comes to Peg. There is always something about a "protocol" that she wants to change.
She's clueless.
Remember this one?
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

Unable to learn and believes to know better.
There are many like this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Thanks @Cat Eyez . No its not just you as this video seemed odd to me too. Difficult to know, as B/W's got sources and we haven't but these are a menace and sometimes talk rubbish.
The idea of the Ho handing the children over to the RF for a fee seems daft as this would wipe out the Earth Mother persona. Selling them. Whatever happens, this will be turned against Harrold and his family, and any revelations about the childrens' dodgy parentage will be laid at the door of the RF.

I don't understand B/W's recent videos as though they are de facto children. We all accept that nobody knows whether they are real or not. A few months ago B/W had nearly finished a dossier to send to BP about the lack of evidence they exist, having done meticulous research and shot down many lies.

In this video B/W talks about judicial arrangements for custody and welfare, familial support, and the extent of involvement of each parent. Unless there's a whole new ball game unknown to us and we've been living under a rock, a Judge will not be able to make informed decisions about the welfare of these children. Unless Your Honour has been living happily under a rock with us Tattlers, he must be aware of the rumours about the children and check them out. Drugged absent parent, no sightings, Spare, no schooling, no address, no legs. Above all, surely he'd need to find out who their parents are?

BookWorm concludes that Harold has nothing to fear. I'd say that Harold has plenty to fear on many fronts.
The last bit threw me, that we may see the Flatpacks at this Christmas Sandringham Royal Family walk to church.

Has something changed her opinion about the existence of the children? Does she know something we don't? Everyone's entitled to their view, and nothing has happened to change mine. I don't think this will go to Court or custody fought for. The Ho will "retain" the cartons and be paid. She will never reveal the cartons as that would expose her as a fraud. As long as she keeps schtum about the cartons the RF will be happy, and she will keep schtum because it's in her interests to do so and she's sold herself as a "mom".
Both sides win.
Harald can't possibly get custody and return to the UK to live with the RF as that would mean revealing them. He can't live alone in the US with them as he's not a fit parent, so the story will be that the Ho has custody and they will disappear.

Celt seems pretty clear there are no children, just borrowed ones. TB seems to think surrogates.
What does @LadyMuck or anyone else think?
I don't believe there are children, only rentakids.

I just cannot fathom how this will all pan out, but do believe the truth will always out, eventually

She wanted to hang onto the flowers and place them with the other tributes at the gates alone, so that she would have the perfect picture for the Nutflux cameras which were stationed there ...... the grieving Smeg!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Yeah, I don't believe that the photo was taken inside Frogmore Cottage and even Laura has pointed out that the windows are not the same which makes it obvious that this photo was taken elsewhere but the question is where was this photo taken if it wasn't Frogmore Cottage?
I would have been so grateful to live there. She and he were really spoiled brats to say is was small. This is honestly my dream house that i will never get.

• Heart
She wanted to hang onto the flowers and place them with the other tributes at the gates alone, so that she would have the perfect picture for the Nutflux cameras which were stationed there ...... the grieving Smeg!
Or she planned to bolt and sell them''Fresh from the Queens...':ROFLMAO:
As someone that walked with labels hanging out, nothing is too far.
Joking, but it seemed that she wanted her ''own moment''(Netflix or the worlds media) tear, left eye go..
She got it at the funeral.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.