Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Consider, even if she gets an eye-watering sum, that is all she will have and she spends money like water. She will buy lots of handbags and houses she can’t keep up and take holidays and put the money back into the system and soon enough it will all be gone. People like her never hold onto money, arguably taking it from the RF and putting it into circulation will benefit more than just her.
She will absolutely spend every penny on herself. None of that would be used for the kids. If there are any, of course!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Apologies if this has already been posted - but does anyone know if this is genuine? Is that really her? I nearly opened my mouth in astonishment while watching it - surely even Smegs can't be THIS ridiculous?
Even Harry looks pissed off with her like get out the bloody way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Not so much on here, but definitely missed loads on the Philip Schofield thread!!
---
She really has no idea how to hold a baby, does she? They always look like they are going to slip right out of her arms.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Sorry, but I think that it was very considerate for the dress on the right to have the braille for “not a rhino’s arse” incorporated into the stitching, could save a blind person.
Alternatively, it could be for a bodyguard…
This is the worst by far for me. It is all wrong...shape fabric just everything. ACK! You couldn't pay me enough to wear this tbf.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I tried to comment on that, but unsurprisingly my POV didn't materialise...I asked if the DM were trolling us with that lookie likely pic of that woman resembling Rachel🙈🤣
---

My birthday on Tuesday too, half century for me..
Many happy returns of the day to you xx
Then Happy Birthday to you, too! 🥳 🎂 :giggle:💃

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is the worst by far for me. It is all wrong...shape fabric just everything. ACK! You couldn't pay me enough to wear this tbf.
HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! I missed this one!! Wow bleeping wow wow wow

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Thanks. This could get really interesting. If it is acknowledged that there are no children, does that mean no child support would be sought or offered? No massive sums sought for the security of the children? I know TW doesn’t play be the same rulebook as most of us, but how does she think she could possibly salvage a viable career for herself if there are no children? So much of her performance depends upon her “ as a mother…” and the credibility of all of her personal experience claims.
Not when her original goal was to use Harry up then claim the....ahem....the "children" were brought back to the RF.

Reactions: 19
I’ve noticed that too. They’ll put up a photo of a child, or of the Ho and kids, but never, ever put a comment to suggest who that child is. The media and public assume it‘s one of the flatpacks, as we’re supposed to, but they could be anyone.
And THIS is how they plan to cover their arses!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Bookworm. H us visa - who is lying to whom

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
and the moustache!!!!!😂
I've just realised, she isn't grinning like Tony Blair on E. One of the only times. I mean, she's found the camera (quelle surprise) but isn't grinning maniacally. I can't get over the sheer clip of this "look". The fascinator looks like it's come Shein and cost £2.99 (nowt wrong with Shein, I buy shitloads from them, but cheap, fast fashion is their bag), her hair is atrocious and the dress is aaaaful. Muhahaha. No lessons have been learnt have they? I mean, no lessons about ANYTHING they've done previously, have been learnt.🤣🤣xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If she wanders into the African bush in that outfit she'll get herself shot by a trophy hunter. Probably Harry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Lady C

Thoughts on Haz and Thomas Markle meeting up? İnteresting spin that Haz and not Smeg want to meet up. Could be yet another diversionary tactic by the Harkles. İf it is more than a rumour then TM (according to TM Jnr) would consider seeing Haz. A port of call for Haz on his voyage of discovery of the truth as Smeg has told so many lies to boost herself.

Thoughts on Smeg's hypocrisy? Smeg miscalculated and did not achieve what she wanted which was to be left in TLQ's will (nor was Haz). Lady C to elaborate further in a future vlog.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Is this article a rehab one, a pity party for poor wee Hazbeen who's always had such a terrible life, or just plain tit-stirring?

Well, after all those years of hating his life, etc, he's finally got what he wanted now, hasn't he? Freedom from the nasty institution who made his life such a living hell.

Except he still expected to cherry pick the "best bits" of that hell-on-earth, like paid-for security, a home on a Royal estate, titles, CoS, and the best seats in the house at any and all RF events he deigns to attend.

TBH, you could probably offer the twit the Throne, and it still wouldn't be good enough. IMO, even if Diana hadn't died, he'd probably still be whining about something. The resentment towards William clearly pre-dated 1997. It would most likely have been joined by resentment towards a stepdad and younger half-siblings who took Mummy's attention away from the most important stuff - him.

I hope KC3 never lets him get a foot back in the 'Working Royal' door.
He didn’t want an ordinary life, he wanted a privileged life without having to work for it. All the perks with none of the responsibilities.

• Angry
Reactions: 55
To be fair, neither has Catherine.
I still don't believe MM was pregnant to Harry, but for me, this isn't really evidence of that. I'm on the fence about the children and not sure what I think when it comes to surrogacy or rentakid or "too ugly to be shown in public", but I absolutely believe she didn't carry them and she didn't give birth to them.
Catherine did talk about her morning sickness and being in hospital on the Happy Mum Happy Baby podcast.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.