Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the worst by far for me. It is all wrong...shape fabric just everything. ACK! You couldn't pay me enough to wear this tbf.
I actually don't think this is too bad - especially compared to the other horrors she wears.

I have to admit, I'm not that good at picking out clothes for myself. I've packed on the weight during covid and like covid, it ain't going away 😳😳😳

But - ive started a new job and keep getting comments on my "lovely dresses" most of this stuff is bought out of either tesco or sainsburys 😀😀😀 Maybe Migraine would be better shopping there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
We Tattlers felt pretty certain that Fark and Lillibucks weren't brought to the UK last Summer or that they came over here during the week that the Harkles stayed for the Queen’s funeral. The photos of the kids at Frogmore are all photoshopped. Now why would they do that?

The answer could be that Smegz won't allow them to leave America because she thinks DNA tests could be done, or that the RF would try to kidnap her children but both of these scenarios are quite far fetched. It's hard to believe that Harold wouldn't want to introduce his children to his family.

The answer could be that there are no children but then we have to ask why Harold would go along with such a plan? Smegz is unhinged enough to do it, but it's really hard to fathom why he would go along with such a huge deception knowing that one day the truth must come out.
I have to say Laura has done very good investigative work into the Netflix documentary as it looks like every picture was either staged, not taken at the place where they said the photo was taken from or was heavily photoshopped. IMO I think a lot of the videos and still pictures from the documentary have been AI generated and that they have also been messing with deepfakes to make it look like them when in reality it wasn't really them.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
To be fair, neither has Catherine.
I still don't believe MM was pregnant to Harry, but for me, this isn't really evidence of that. I'm on the fence about the children and not sure what I think when it comes to surrogacy or rentakid or "too ugly to be shown in public", but I absolutely believe she didn't carry them and she didn't give birth to them.
It was widely reported that Catherine had HG with all her pregnancies that left her hospitalised. She also appeared on the happymumhappybaby podcast talking about her early motherhood experiences.
Also we see her actually interact with her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It looks like a Transformation Challenge from Sewing Bee where you have to make a garment from a vintage shower curtain then attach random trimming around the sleeve that you have dug out of an old British Home Stores carrier bag.
Absolutely spot on! (P.s. I love Sewing Bee 🐝)
---
I actually don't think this is too bad - especially compared to the other horrors she wears.

I have to admit, I'm not that good at picking out clothes for myself. I've packed on the weight during covid and like covid, it ain't going away 😳😳😳

But - ive started a new job and keep getting comments on my "lovely dresses" most of this stuff is bought out of either tesco or sainsburys 😀😀😀 Maybe Migraine would be better shopping there.
Awww, Sainsbury's stuff is actually quite decent, they make good styles. Maybe Meghan could take some inspiration.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Actually no he can’t because he no longer has a domicile in the UK (no more Frogmore)
One of the most important things to consider when pursuing a cross-border divorce is whether it will be recognized in the United States. California courts will not accept a foreign divorce unless one of the spouses had a domicile in that country. California law defines a domicile as a “true, fixed, permanent home and principal establishment,” and will not recognize a divorce in a foreign country unless one of the spouses meets this requirement in that jurisdiction. As long as the domicile requirement is met, California will honor a divorce in most jurisdictions abroad. If one or both of the spouses are planning to move to another country, it’s important to ensure that the divorce is valid in that jurisdiction as well. For example, Indian law does not require the acceptance of a foreign divorce and will only accept divorces that meet their very strict standards, so it might make sense for a spouse with a domicile in India, and that might want to remarry in India, to consider getting the divorce in India.
If Harold is to remain a Counsellor of State he has to have a domicile in the UK, so it's likely this has been organised for him and he has an official home here. If he's domiciled here will this affect the visa investigation by Heritage Foundation? I think the Biden administration's stonewalling will have been at the request of the British government, but it doesn't make the US look good at all. The RF won't want Harold's visa lies to be exposed. Everyone here has a lot to lose, and they'll have to come up with something for Heritage.
The press are talking about divorce as though it's already in the pipeline. We just don't know, and though the Harkles seem separate I think they are working as a team but remotely. If there is a divorce his domicile here will be a factor, but I don't know near enough about this sort of stuff.

Reactions: 24
I believe that the children exist, they are his and hers and she carried them.

From what we have seen from Harry and Peg, they are way too stupid to pull off an elaborate ruse like that.

The belly was shaking and moving weirdly because just like all of her underwear, she chose the wrong maternity shapewear. Not every woman has a smooth and round belly, some children move a lot in the belly and a knee or elbow will stick out to make it look incredibly weird. Also, the baby can move into different shapes which affect the size of the belly, within minutes. I think she was pregnant.

Archie's birth was murky because they wanted control. They wanted to teach the British media a lesson because they were calling her out at every second. They wanted the US Media to be the first to announce his birth but the royal family pulled a fast one on them. In the end, they ruined their own experience. Harry was high on gas, Peg was in pain, stressed and allegedly suicidal, all the while they were trying to outmanoeuvre the media instead of focusing on the birth of their first child.

They think they got the media? Nope. The media lives inside their heads. For free.

There are Baptism certificates though. I have one.

It has my name, my parents' names, my godparents' names, the church I was baptised at, the date and the Priest who baptised me.

People in the UK don't get certificates?
I'm in the UK and my lot have baptism certificates, which has probably been answered as I'm only up to page 6. Took some time away from the internet and I've been trying to catch up with the schofield threads. I've admitted defeat there,

I'm behind with what the overseas 2 have been up to. I need to start following the news a bit more.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If Harold is to remain a Counsellor of State he has to have a domicile in the UK, so it's likely this has been organised for him and he has an official home here. If he's domiciled here will this affect the visa investigation by Heritage Foundation? I think the Biden administration's stonewalling will have been at the request of the British government, but it doesn't make the US look good at all. The RF won't want Harold's visa lies to be exposed. Everyone here has a lot to lose, and they'll have to come up with something for Heritage.
The press are talking about divorce as though it's already in the pipeline. We just don't know, and though the Harkles seem separate I think they are working as a team but remotely. If there is a divorce his domicile here will be a factor, but I don't know near enough about this sort of stuff.
The Heritage Foundation, any other foundation, private persons, activists or anyone else, should not be able to investigate the Harkles, any diplomat or any other Royal anywhere.

The Harkles should be investigated by whichever official US body is in charge of this.
Since this isn't the case, there are indicators that the US government and the official body have no problems with Harry's residence or are supporting it.
Even US Green Card holders can own property in US.
Also holding a job, even a smoke and mirrors one.
He never lost a ''domiciled'' status. Hence him constantly publicly mentioning Britain, and having security when present. It just a ''spin'' that he did. Like Charles ''change'' of counsellors without a single change, by using older letters pattent.
He can get away with a mailbox adress for that.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought Harrald was fed up with his piles? That owing to his exotic lifestyle they never got a chance to heal, and he told BottleWash he was "fed up" with their protruding especially at polo? Judi James body language lip-reader said that Bottlebrush murmured sympathetically and asked if he'd tried Anusol? Harrald said he was taking a quick detour to BP to have Anusol Xtra applied by a serf.... "right now, dude".
So this explains the missing half hour before his rear end felt comforted enough to jet to San Francisco.
Welcome to the ‘older but wiser’ group on here, or we like to think we are! Didn’t you also graduate from New Member recently? Congratulations @ravjav on both happy occasions. 🎉🍾🥂🍰🎉🎂🍷🍾🎉
Edit …. Oh, just seen it’s also @trouble-loves-me birthday as well but she’s just a slip of a girl yet! Happy Birthday trouble. 🎉🍾🍰🍷🎉🎂🍾🍰🎉
Happy Birthday to you and all us old ‘uns. I’ll be 77 in August and don’t think I’ll ever be more than ‘member’ !
it’s such a good diversion on here to know others have the same low opinion of H and M.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I have to say Laura has done very good investigative work into the Netflix documentary as it looks like every picture was either staged, not taken at the place where they said the photo was taken from or was heavily photoshopped. IMO I think a lot of the videos and still pictures from the documentary have been AI generated and that they have also been messing with deepfakes to make it look like them when in reality it wasn't really them.

While I appreciate all the work that has been put into research, I can't help thinking that a fundamental error has been made. The Frogmore Cottage windows in the colour pictures all seem to be single outward openers, in the B&W picture ILBW is standing in front of a bifold, inward opening window.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ve been lurking around on the Schofield threads and lookee here.
Oh, dearie me. Has Carolyn McCall, who took Smeg’s side against Piers Morgan and sacked him, just been Markled?
Also Schofield has been dropped as ambassador for the Prince’s Trust.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
While I appreciate all the work that has been put into research, I can't help thinking that a fundamental error has been made. The Frogmore Cottage windows in the colour pictures all seem to be single outward openers, in the B&W picture ILBW is standing in front of a bifold, inward opening window.
Yeah, I don't believe that the photo was taken inside Frogmore Cottage and even Laura has pointed out that the windows are not the same which makes it obvious that this photo was taken elsewhere but the question is where was this photo taken if it wasn't Frogmore Cottage?

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Oooh!
It was Williams car she was snooping around at the polo!

OOOH!! I always wondered why on earth security would chase her away from her husband's car...knowing it was WIlliam's makes so much sense...although I question why it took 5 years for this information to com eout

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.