Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I uploaded a vid tonight from a channel I ♥! He chooses serious topics but keeps it light w/his Goldfish sidekick “Heckle Fish.” Anyway, I learned from watching the episode that 10 percent of journalists are actually see eye aye operatives! Why am I telling you this? Because it’s about skewing the truth, lies, and “look over here” while something really bad is going on over there. It’s what Smegs has been doing for five plus years now! So, if the rumors are true & some of the posts by that Toronto bird site were true too; that Smegs went rogue…See what I’m getting at? You can get away w/a LOT of nefarious tit when you have backers. (Even if you’re stoopid AF) and if it means you can shake up the status quo.
And I’m in total agreement w/others who’ve said most “Royal experts” don’t know Jack tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Or they used fabric glue 😉

What's that about the birthday cake? I missed that! 😱
The story was that some baker with a fab rep for interesting cakes was contacted to make a cake for Aldi's birthday. The baker was told that she should do it for free because she would get all this PR because she was making a BD cake for a PRINCE!! Baker, said she was doing just fine and had plenty of orders thank you very much and didn't need their PR. So the moochers were rejected.

When you get stories like this that show not only how cheap they are, but so self important, you know she was pulling this crap with the clothing designers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
The story was that some baker with a fab rep for interesting cakes was contacted to make a cake for Aldi's birthday. The baker was told that she should do it for free because she would get all this PR because she was making a BD cake for a PRINCE!! Baker, said she was doing just fine and had plenty of orders thank you very much and didn't need their PR. So the moochers were rejected.

When you get stories like this that show not only how cheap they are, but so self important, you know she was pulling this crap with the clothing designers.
All that 'exposure' is going to freeze us artists/small business owners to death 🙄

People like Smegs are the problem. The more easily they can afford to pay, the more mooch-y they are. Definitely she tries this with everyone. We've heard of her going to restaurants and demanding the best tables for free because 'don't you know who I am'. Perfect match for the man who asked women if they wanted to "duck a prince". 🙄

We joke about recognising a Delhiite (person belonging to New Delhi), if they ask "don't you know who my father is", but Smegs is in another league and we definitely disown her. Oh and we recognise that it's a very toxic trait. Hence the jokes.

I'm so proud of the baker though. More power to her ♥

There have been so many this one often gets overlooked…

View attachment 2204372

And of course this horror…

View attachment 2204377
She looks like she's getting ready to mop the floors. Hitching up her skirts 😂😂
---
She seems to have a thing for wearing the drapes.

View attachment 2205218
Poor little Cinderella.

The real life Disney Princess, forcibly ejected from Wonderland and thrown into real life. Singing to seals, stitching her gowns from curtains. I wonder if mice made her breakfast today? Or was it a rat and it was Ratatouille?

🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This whole Pip Scrotefield debacle is giving me real hope that one day we may see the Monteshithole two get their comeuppance in a similar way. It’s just a waiting game Tattlers !

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Have you tried vitamin B5. Mosquitoes and sandflies would home in on me before anyone else. Doesn't seem so bad now.
Is the skin so soft a lotion or that bath oil?
Yes! A really snotty & mean French nurse on a tropical island told us to start taking B Complex vitamins and eating Papaya before holidays or Summer. Apparently it makes your blood unappealing to biting insects. I'm hoping it works for Midges as well as mosquitoes; I've been taking supplements of Bs and Papaya enzymes w chlorophyll regularly for about 3 weeks. We just got back from shrimping and I'm the only one w/o bites! She was a nasty witch but was right as it seems to work. Skin So Soft works better than any other spray repellent. Seen at the San Juan Island Port between the Canada/US border; there were Union Jacks flying everywhere moreover than US flags! 🤔🫠💙
Omg only gone 2 days was missing my dogs and Tattle in that order but 2 whole threads to catch up on?!? 🤣😘🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
20230528_104246.jpg

---
The funny thing about big conspiracy theories is that they start with something that is really murky and suspicious - and with dubious supporting facts - and grow it to craziness anytime involving more and more people to make things make sense in their heads.

So, regarding the children:

1. There is absolutely no public evidence that they do not exist. There is absolutely no public evidence that they were born via surrogate. There is absolutely no public evidence that the ILBW was never pregnant;

2. There is a weird baby bump that seemed to move around - yes. Are there other reasons for the weird bump besides she not being pregnant? Yes: she was obviously there for the attention, so she could have wanted to have a bigger bump than the one she had, for instance (she is crazy stupid for that, and would justify all the coats flipping - she knew the bump was what photographers were after); some of the footage could also reveal bad pregnancy underwear - and because she was dressing tighter clothes (she really, really wanted us to see the bump) they would make the weird moments;

3. Is it all very murky around Archie's birth? Yes. Why would she skip an obvious Diana moment of having photographs taken on the stairs of maternity? The birth certificate that was not signed? Hazno words on the child presentation. Yes, all these are murky. But we also know that TW is vain and even several days after the birth she was all swollen, even her face was different. Maybe she had a C-Section but wanted to one day sell the birth story of giving birth in a pool with a doula. Maybe the child was born much earlier and they wanted to exert control over the narrative and over the Royals. I would be shocked if HLMTQ and the then DoE had their picture taken with a doll. Is there any evidence of all I was saying? No. Is there any public evidence Archie doesn't exist? No.

4. Is it all very murky around Lilibeth's birth? Yes. First the dates don't add up to the sad story of the miscarriage. Then there seem to be no records - although there is a Diana Mountbatten Windsor born around these dates. I never understood why they wouldn't name the girl Diana, given the obsession, and maybe they did, but then used the Lilibet to appeal to TLQ's heart and ask for money. How was she born, who gave birth to her - I have no access to information on that - as no one on this forum or on Youtube.

5. If the children are not true, do I believe TRF is hiding it? I lack evidence. I think they probably don't know. Even if Secret Services could have more information, I highly doubt that they could do a big reveal without breaking some rules and laws. I highly doubt the Crown has the power to stop journalists around to world to sop publishing any evidences they have on this: the thing is, there are no evidences. There is speculation, a lot of it, but a tremendous lack of factual evidence.

Knowing what I know of the Harkles, we know the ILBW is attention seeking and until any of this is proved (weather the children exist or not) she has people talking about them, which is always her ultimate goal. Hazno is disturbed and I wouldn't be shocked if he was obsessed with hiding the children from the Media and criticising his brother every time the Wales' children make any appearance. If the children do exist, I expect the ILBW to start monetising them immediately after the divorce. If they don't, I am here for the drama.
Exactly this. Can someone pls explain HTF the Super Injunction ties into this tit show??? Whom (or what powerful org specifically) WAS behind the initial political backing of the Ho? WTF did Newsom pivot & suddenly begin endorsing Orca when she's maintained 4 years she has NO interest in running 4 political office? WTAF is going on BC this is 🍌🍌🍌🍌on acid (lol - just perf for those loonies!)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes! A really snotty & mean French nurse on a tropical island told us to start taking B Complex vitamins and eating Papaya before holidays or Summer. Apparently it makes your blood unappealing to biting insects. I'm hoping it works for Midges as well as mosquitoes; I've been taking supplements of Bs and Papaya enzymes w chlorophyll regularly for about 3 weeks. We just got back from shrimping and I'm the only one w/o bites! She was a nasty witch but was right as it seems to work. Skin So Soft works better than any other spray repellent. Seen at the San Juan Island Port between the Canada/US border; there were Union Jacks flying everywhere moreover than US flags! 🤔🫠💙
Omg only gone 2 days was missing my dogs and Tattle in that order but 2 whole threads to catch up on?!? 🤣😘🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧View attachment 2205268
You might want to be careful with the papaya - the fruit can be good for digestion but too much can make you sick, and the leaves/enzymes with chlorophyll we use to increase platelet count, but doctors advise to take it only when necessary.

My grandmother used to swear by an ointment called Odomos, used to put it on us, but it would make me break out quite badly.

Haven't found anything better than my essential oil mix. Perhaps Karvol plus capsules, which also contain an oil mix. It's recommended to be used as nasal inhaler (like Vicks inhalers, if you've seen those). My friend's place had a lot of mosquitoes but we didn't have anything at hand (post-midnight), so I'd cut up a capsule into a spray bottle of rosewater and spritzed that. Months' long problem solved in 5 minutes 🤭

We can try spraying the Gruesomes but I doubt it will work because their own odours would be quite overpowering, going by their constant expressions. 🤷

@oogling, I just remembered a song I think you would like. You can search for 'Tick tick chalti jaye ghadi' from the film Kal Aaj Aur Kal if this video doesn't work.

Fun fact: Song is picturised on the grandfather, father, brother and sister-in-law of the actor (Shashi Kapoor) on whom the song you like was picturised ☺

@Shushex , you'd enjoy this too ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When it comes to Archie and Lili so many things do not add up to me; for example she has never talked about typical pregnancy things that women who are or have been pregnant talk about. She never spoke about the nausea that she experienced with both children, never spoke about hearing the heartbeat for the first time at her 12 week scan, never talked about the first time she felt both Archie and Lili move in her belly, the fatigue that she experienced in both pregnancies, not being able to tie/fasten her shoes, never spoke about her experience of being in labour with both children, never spoke about learning to breastfeed and what it was like to breastfeed 2 children and she never talked about changing nappies and getting up during the night to feed or change Archie and Lili.
She would have done a Demi Moore style naked bump cover photo as soon as the bump was big enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
When posting photos or videos of friends' children as their own, the Harkles don't say who the children are.
If the Palace announce a divorce, what will happen if there are no children? How can they do this when Archie and Lil are visibly in the Line of Succession? Will they say they were lied to? No doctors signing off the birth. The photo of our Late Queen looking at Ffark / doll in a shawl was photoshopped, and was a proven Photoshop with several layers. Prince Philip was in hospital at the time the "photo" was taken.
The RF should have said something at the time, but they didn't.
The Monarch has full custody of grandchildren in the LoS, and KC may exercise this but it will be a big problem if there are no actual children.
Was the birth through Harold and a surrogate? The Markle family say that the Ho underwent a hysterectomy years back as a result of too many abortions. Celt said that the Ho might have nipped to Toronto to retrieve her frozen eggs from the time with Trevor. There are various stories - fertilised eggs, non-fertilised etc.
Tom Bower suggests that the children are from Harold and a surrogate, and Celt believes he has the more balanced view. If there are any real children it's likely we've never seen them and maybe the Harkles have been using other people's children.
Celt noted that the litigatious Harkles have never sued anyone over the serious allegation that their children do not exist.
I’ve noticed that too. They’ll put up a photo of a child, or of the Ho and kids, but never, ever put a comment to suggest who that child is. The media and public assume it‘s one of the flatpacks, as we’re supposed to, but they could be anyone.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This monstrosity with questionable moonbump cost £99,000.00 apparently
😵😳🤬
View attachment 2205176
This look made something that I thought was almost impossible: make a pregnant woman look old. She looks like a bloated retired Florida woman at cocktail time.
---
When it comes to Archie and Lili so many things do not add up to me; for example she has never talked about typical pregnancy things that women who are or have been pregnant talk about. She never spoke about the nausea that she experienced with both children, never spoke about hearing the heartbeat for the first time at her 12 week scan, never talked about the first time she felt both Archie and Lili move in her belly, the fatigue that she experienced in both pregnancies, not being able to tie/fasten her shoes, never spoke about her experience of being in labour with both children, never spoke about learning to breastfeed and what it was like to breastfeed 2 children and she never talked about changing nappies and getting up during the night to feed or change Archie and Lili.
This for me is something that makes me question that the children are real. She never complaint about the pregnancies, and boy oh this lady loves to complain. She never even tried to become an influencer mom, talking about miracle yoga massages for baby colics and amber necklaces for teething.

Then I also believe that as a narc she liked more the idea of being a mother than actually liked mothering. Babies consume a lot of time and energy and for a narc that is deviating from themselves. So I wouldn't be surprised that she is just detached from her children until they become of use.

• Sad
Reactions: 41

Ugh, imagine being a designer who gave her a freebie dress for PR and then you choke on your coffee when you see the photos that show how badly she wore it.

Forever Markled, are the designers of that Gold Hertz dress, for sure. I think she chose gold so it would show up in pap shops in "the chase" against the back drop of Harry and Doria who where wearing dark clothes. She choose a dress with material that would glisten on camera. It looked awful on her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Looks that way, but it's Smegsy's hand. Would have been so nice if the woman had held the purse in front of Smegsy's face though 😂
I have had another look, and blown photo right up, and to me it still looks like woman in red is holding the purse:rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.