Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is boring. i'm not in the UK, i'm not UK citizen and i really tried my best to get interested in the Schofield threads (and failed). so i'm going to liven this thread up.
i'll suggest a re-run of one of our favourite topics: most ghastly Smeg attire.

my all time favourite is the gurning gargoyle at the Royal Variety Charity home:

skynews-meghan-duchess-of-sussex_4523298.jpeg

square "tits" to match that square moonbump. she is ugliness, she is disgrace. all her venom on her face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
this is boring. i'm not in the UK, i'm not UK citizen and i really tried my best to get interested in the Schofield threads (and failed). so i'm going to liven this thread up.

my all time favourite is the gurning gargoyle at the Royal Variety Charity home:

View attachment 2204167

square "tits" to match that square moonbump. she is ugliness, she is disgrace. all her venom on her face.
That’s one of my fave worst outfits too - she looks like a turtle. My next fave ugly was the green goblin outfit alongside the awful red clown pantsuit

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

View attachment 2204167

@Shushex This is and always will be my favorite of her worst!! 😆😆 Her stink eye brings the whole ensemble together perfectly!! 😆😆
IMG_4250.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

View attachment 2204167

So many.
The red trouser suit in NYC
The red gown with the backfat and tan lines
That silver mini dress with the v neck
The brown outfit with sweaty armpits
The MCHammer pant one
So many

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Does anyone else find it strange that Harry and Meghan have gone really quiet again and that there have been no sightings of them either.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
You mean Harry wouldn't know that the kids aren't born by Peg, or even his, or are borrowed?
After being photographed with them?
Must be the reason why they are Prince/princess based on Harry's birthright.

Since he always wanted children (based on Burell) it actually wouldn't matter to him.
Burell is always funny, 25 years later, and he is still ''the rock.''
The stumbling rock.
I mean, that he is part of the scam (surrogates.flatpacks), he might not be really so attached to them in the end.
Will be interesting to watch though.

Reactions: 22

View attachment 2204167

Ahhh yes! The classic turtle pose with backwards dress! That one’s a corker!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 2204167

A sweet nod to:
%2F3b%2Fa0%2F2b%2F3ba02b5a2ac4452b5e3ea21544505d33.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That’s one of my fave worst outfits too - she looks like a turtle. My next fave ugly was the green goblin outfit alongside the awful red clown pantsuit
Now you know what they do with Santa costumes off season…remove the white fluffy ends and voila!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I mean it's got everything-- ill-fitting, home furnishings floral pattern, toilet paper crown, rumpled to hell, ghastly facial expression, just-out-of-bed hair... I almost want to invite her to all my events so that I'd look fabulous in comparison.
i'm sure you just look fabulous regardless. she does look like she's on the walk of shame parade in that pic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ooh!!! Let’s not forget this little gem!! Hell!
(My refrigerator looks WAY better!!!) 😆 #FreeTheKneePeople
IMG_4252.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

View attachment 2204167

Her bust looks so squashed in that dress, and the ruched puff sleeves are terrible!
---
So many.
The red trouser suit in NYC
The red gown with the backfat and tan lines
That silver mini dress with the v neck
The brown outfit with sweaty armpits
The MCHammer pant one
So many
Who can forget the recent addition for consideration, the crumpled flamingo pink Blazer and Shorts?! :eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.