Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am on the fence about flatpickers. What real proof do we have that they do exist? Birth certificates- meh. Questionable photo of TQ in a ratty cardigan and PP looking at a shawl wrapped lump dressed in outfits recently photographed at a horse show, Christening photo for farchie very suspect. No Christening pic for lilibucks. We do have a bouncing bump, a bump which slid to her kness in the purple dress and evidence of impossibly deep, legs close togather squats in heels while 'heavily' pregnant. Blurry photos, photoshopped photos and weird/incongruous videos of kids that seem to have no connection to their 'parents'. And a history of lies, manipulation, more lies and the vindictive, furiously destructive nature of mr and mrs reek. Until I see real proof either way, I shall remain sitting on the fence.
Well you couldn't have put it better! Whatever the reason for the no-show of the Flatpacks, it isn't a good and honest one on the part of the RF and the Harkles, and no question this fiasco has been enabled by the Palace.
There can be no possible reason to hide the children by a man who exposes his todger and invades everybody's privacy. I think the concept of privacy is totally alien to them. But they have to come up with a reason for hiding the Flatpacks, so "hatred of the press / paranoia / privacy" will do because it falls into the victim narrative, reminds everyone that his mummy died, and gives the totally bogus impression that this tragic tosspot is making one last heroic stand. Dying on a hill etc., drawing the line... my babies!!!.
This from a couple who re-enacted his mother's death in a car. I don't believe the privacy excuse at all.

Reactions: 31
this is boring. i'm not in the UK, i'm not UK citizen and i really tried my best to get interested in the Schofield threads (and failed). so i'm going to liven this thread up.
i'll suggest a re-run of one of our favourite topics: most ghastly Smeg attire.

my all time favourite is the gurning gargoyle at the Royal Variety Charity home:

View attachment 2204167

square "tits" to match that square moonbump. she is ugliness, she is disgrace. all her venom on her face.
I gotta admit that’s top of my Hall of Ghastliness too. How the hell did she zip it up? And talking of which it must be an industrial strength zip, the way she’s crammed into that dress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The funny thing is oftentimes, it is not even the outfit.

It's her.

She doesn't dress for her body type- is it stubbornness? She genuinely thinks she looks like a model?

All the time she ends up looking so awful in expensive designer clothes.

Reactions: 39
…and I didn’t even have to have one of my Minions stay up late & bake it three times over b4 it was right! 🍌😆
IMG_4256.jpeg

(Oh wait…I have no Minions 🤦🏻‍♀️)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
The funny thing is oftentimes, it is not even the outfit.

It's her.

She doesn't dress for her body type- is it stubbornness? She genuinely thinks she looks like a model?

All the time she ends up looking so awful in expensive designer clothes.
she does have "model" listed on her CV... but yes, i agree with you: she doesn't seem to accept that she will never be an hourglass, no matter how much tit inducing Ozempic.

• Haha
she does have "model" listed on her CV... but yes, i agree with you: she doesn't seem to accept that she will never be an hourglass, no matter how much tit inducing Ozempic.
“she does have "model" listed on her CV.”
(That’s too ordinary for her! It was “SUPER” model!!!) 😆🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
this is boring. i'm not in the UK, i'm not UK citizen and i really tried my best to get interested in the Schofield threads (and failed). so i'm going to liven this thread up.
i'll suggest a re-run of one of our favourite topics: most ghastly Smeg attire.

my all time favourite is the gurning gargoyle at the Royal Variety Charity home:

View attachment 2204167

square "tits" to match that square moonbump. she is ugliness, she is disgrace. all her venom on her face.
There have been so many this one often gets overlooked…

IMG_0405.jpeg

And of course this horror…

IMG_0408.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
They went quiet because they are recovering from the near death experience of the car chase and they are planning on dropping something. I thought he would show up at some Vet event today. Maybe they will show up at a VA Hospital and hand out banana bread or copies of Waaagh. The guard at the VA Cemetery has their picture, so they won't be allowed in.

People don't realize that they love even negative publicity and stories. They are the thirstiest people on the planet and as long as people are talking about them, positive or negative, they are satisfied. They get clicks and that means money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Are these Celts views or does Celt know these things are true? This is where I struggle with YouTubers etc, how do they know?
Like with BookWorm it's rumours or feedback from sources. Both of them try to be clear what's as confirmed as possible, and what's gossip. Lady C too, we're all in the same boat and I loved reading everyone's take on the moonbump / surrogacy pregnancies as it's the first time they've been all together in a string. One thing we all agree on is that we don't know. So many different views and no fighting, and I've never seen on here anyone say "I'm right and you are wrong".
It's dodgy that our LoS has been interfered with to appease the Harkles. Nobody in the press or elsewhere says a word, but reading all your comments on here alone shows that there's something very fishy going on.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I think her worst outfit was actually the engagement one, because it needed to be good. Harold could be wearing a nice work suit and she looks like a trapeze artist who's borrowed a skirt off of a Goth to hide her modesty.
Or maybe she got confused and thought they were doing Only Fans and Harold had to lend her one of Queen Victoria's skirts.

Prince-Harry-and-Ms-Meghan-Markle-official-engagement-picture1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
This I believe.
The divorce rumours always escalate to distract from things....car chase anyone?!
View attachment 2204321
This? 👆🏻I don’t believe. Nope.
I don’t believe they’ve lived together for the past two years. (Maybe longer.)
I don’t believe they own the Olive Garden.

I DO believe he gets comped hotels for engagements, but I simultaneously believe he lives most of the time in the BU apt.
I DO believe they only come together for outings.
And, last but not least :::cue the music:::
“I believe I can fly 🎶
(Sorry, not sorry!!) 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
A huge green blob of snot and mucus with her hands on her Jack and Danny 😶😶
the colour, ironically, isn't a problem. it's the way she just threw that shawl on her head, in a cosplay of "modesty", while leaving most of her hair extensions visible. i am Muslim, by birth, not choice. and i worked as touring guide for the UN in Damascus for many years. Damascus is a city with many religious sites, and i used to calm down anxious foreigners, and just tell them everything will be ok if they observe the basic Christian (Catholic and Eastern) modesty norms: that is long sleeves chemise or coat, or if not, a borrow-a-cloak available at all the touristy places, and a shawl that covers the crown of the head, with the hair in a bun, preferably. not one imam or sheik ever complained ever if an extra mesh of hair made an impromptu appearance from under the shawl.
the only thing i insisted on is carrying and taking care of their shoes while inside the mosques, because i had a stupid experience when someone fancied my new shiny Tevas and took them from the shoes locker. and i had to walk barefoot 20 meters to the closest shoe shop and buy emergency slides.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
the colour, ironically, isn't a problem. it's the way she just threw that shawl on her head, in a cosplay of "modesty", while leaving most of her hair extensions visible. i am Muslim, by birth, not choice. and i worked as touring guide for the UN in Damascus for many years. Damascus is a city with many religious sites, and i used to calm down anxious foreigners, and just tell them everything will be ok if they observe the basic Christian (Catholic and Eastern) modesty norms: that is long sleeves chemise or coat, or if not, a borrow-a-cloak available at all the touristy places, and a shawl that covers the crown of the head, with the hair in a bun, preferably. not one imam or sheik ever complained ever if an extra mesh of hair made an impromptu appearance from under the shawl.
the only thing i insisted on is carrying and taking care of their shoes while inside the mosques, because i had a stupid experience when someone fancied my new shiny Tevas and took them from the shoes locker. and i had to walk barefoot 20 meters to the closest shoe shop and buy emergency slides.
Wow! A UN tour guide! That’s amazing, @Shushex !! Yes. It’s difficult for any of us going to a foreign country to understand customs (whether they be dress or general formalities) and try to adhere to them, but you must try. (Sorry about your shoes.)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think her worst outfit was actually the engagement one, because it needed to be good. Harold could be wearing a nice work suit and she looks like a trapeze artist who's borrowed a skirt off of a Goth to hide her modesty.
Or maybe she got confused and thought they were doing Only Fans and Harold had to lend her one of Queen Victoria's skirts.

View attachment 2204400
might be double posting.
but yes, i agree. how stupid she was posing in a 70k-ish (iirc) dress that was sheer and bloody awful. when Catherine had her engagement photo while dressed in a tasteful high street dress. Even Diana had a very tasteful, albeit very 80s dress. my fave is Beatrice tho. i really liked her dress. i love florals.

Reactions: 33

Thanks. This could get really interesting. If it is acknowledged that there are no children, does that mean no child support would be sought or offered? No massive sums sought for the security of the children? I know TW doesn’t play be the same rulebook as most of us, but how does she think she could possibly salvage a viable career for herself if there are no children? So much of her performance depends upon her “ as a mother…” and the credibility of all of her personal experience claims.
The only people who would acknowledge there are no children are the RF and the Harkles, as they're the two parties who know the truth, and this is the last thing either of them will do. All that effort and secrecy for nothing!
So true. And there’s value in having a common enemy if you want to solidify your support. This thread is great - so many smart people and creative thinkers.
Exactly. And when you create confusion it's difficult to see who your enemy is, and you waste effort slashing at harmless dandelions with your sword. Maybe this is why we're fed so many lies. The Ho did that from the start, divide and conquer, compartmentalize, shear people off, isolate them and sow family disunity with lies. It worked very well with Monkey-Eyes, who now takes to the stand convinced that the whole world is against him when his real enemy is in bed with him.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.