Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1685383374510.jpeg

The bog roll doll.
Its actually easier to post the about 3 outfits she looked good in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Her SpongeBob Square Shorts outfit at the polo And the sleeveless Inspector Gadget dress.
Both designed to make her square shape look even squarererererer (not a typo).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ooh!!! Let’s not forget this little gem!! Hell!
(My refrigerator looks WAY better!!!) 😆 #FreeTheKneePeople
View attachment 2204230
oh this one has a special meaning for me. i was reading on the threads how you kept calling her Smeg, and i couldn't understand why. one day, on my walk back home, i took an alternate route, which took me past a SMEG fridge shop. and they had a mini white fridge on a long legged table in the shop window. i almost pissed myself laughing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
well... those are some fine legs.

ETA: i like Camilla and Anne's choice of shoes. i am of Catherine's age, but i always preferred a more "mature lady" kind of shoes.
Wow!! Just found this!! Has anyone EVER seen this photo of TLQ?!?!
Was Smegs & her greasy mittts near her that day?? (I’d have loaned the Queen my Tide stain stick I keep in my purse!) 😁
IMG_4255.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
this horror.

Screenshot 2023-05-29 at 20.18.33.png

and i won't even bother go into Islamic modesty norms, although i can give TED talks and symposiums on the subject.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
The only outfits I’ve seen her in that genuinely look amazing are the yellow sleeveless dress and ;annoyingly) the outfit on the cover of finding freedom

Reactions: 24
oh this one has a special meaning for me. i was reading on the threads how you kept calling her Smeg, and i couldn't understand why. one day, on my walk back home, i took an alternate route, which took me past a SMEG fridge shop. and they had a mini white fridge on a long legged table in the shop window. i almost pissed myself laughing.
There are more reasons for her nickname.
In the popular science fiction series, Red Dwarf, Smeg is used as a swear word.
It comes from British slang but I'll let someone else explain that one :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This I believe.
The divorce rumours always escalate to distract from things....car chase anyone?!
Screenshot_20230529-175540.png

• Wow
Reactions: 22
It comes from British slang but I'll let someone else explain that one :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps Elizabeth Arden could explain?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I've just got back from a week in Greece, and I bet I've missed bloody loads!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lmao!!!! (Otherwise known as “Duck Butter”)
---
I've just got back from a week in Greece, and I bet I've missed bloody loads!
No, @Jusa You've missed nothing, really! The Gruesomes are very very quiet. Hope you had a blast in Greece! Spent two weeks in Crete once!! Omg, gorgeous!!!! Welcome back!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.