Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Read this:

View attachment 2203587
View attachment 2203590

But...

View attachment 2203629

If you want people to stop calling you dumb, would you:

a) Put some silly comeback from nearly 20 years ago in your book or

b) Take some adult classes, read some books, have intellectual conversations etc. and actually improve your brain power?

And this response shows me why the book sounded so childish and stupid. The author, who is clearly accomplished, didn't want to lose the job. A financial hit, emotional shock, whatever... You can tell he didn't want to lose the job so chose his battles.

Hence why we got todger stories and Willie this Willie that.

View attachment 2203605
'He was just glaring into the camera' what, so he was being filmed dictating Spare?

Reactions: 24
Personally I wish all the conjecture about AldI and Lidl would stop. I have zero interest in seeing pictures of the kids and I suspect I am one of many. The more people comment the more justified Hazza feels about the secrecy and the more his ILBW licks her lips in anticipation of getting big bucks.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Personally I wish all the conjecture about AldI and Lidl would stop. I have zero interest in seeing pictures of the kids and I suspect I am one of many. The more people comment the more justified Hazza feels about the secrecy and the more his ILBW licks her lips in anticipation of getting big bucks.
Yep. The only kids we would expect 'official' photos from are W&C's because they are the children of the future king... Stings but it's true.

We barely see any of the other ones from that generation and no-one bats an eyelid. His kids are loudly invisible because H&M won't stop banging on about it.

Reactions: 39
In memory of all of the American soldiers who never got to make it out of uniform...

Happy Memorial Day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I am a fan of William. However, before all the Harkles tit started, I didn’t really pay much attention to William’s personality, etc. How do we know he would actually stand firm against Harry once KC3 goes? William so far seems to be following the example of never complain- never explain. We know he altercated with Hazza over a dog bowl… (LOL)… but would he stand firm over years of Harry chipping away at him, or is he just simply distancing himself and getting on with his job, rather than actively fighting Harry?

What I’m trying (poorly) to say is, will William ultimately stand up to his brother? Like cold turkey style? Or will Harry be allowed back post divorce? I guess time will tell. We’ve seen the Wales’ do good work, focus on mental health, on supporting good charities etc, but we haven’t seen too much of Will’s personality yet. Whilst dear QE2 was on the throne we clearly didn’t see/hear too much about William but I feel now since her passing, the spotlight is suddenly very much on him. I really hope he stands firm. I think his test will be balancing public opinion because so many will be supporitng him for doing good work and ignoring Harkles, whereas some sugary types will be pestering him over time to “forgive and forget” Harry.

TLDR: I hope over time William stands firm and doesn’t become a wet lettuce where Harry is concerned.
We really do know if the dog bowl story IS True . It is just something Hair wrote in his book.

The only thing I can think of that really told his truth was after the Harpo interview with the Royal racist talk. Will and Kate were walking and someone shouted out about racist. He stopped in his tracks turned around and said “we are very much not a racist family “
You could tell he wanted to say more but I think Catherine stopped him

I thought to myself. Whoa Wills has balls.Yes

Reactions: 45
I’ve had a look at the NYC baby shower pics and found this one where she appears to have no bump.

Compared to the others taken during the other trip where she has a massive bump.

Normally I struggle with some of the moonbump pics, but this one seems very clear to me.

I do think the kids exist though. I just think they save the pics for Netflix merching purposes. Sparry seems fine with that because he’s a massive hypocrite who will sell anything and anyone for money. The next wave will be Lilibet.
The one that got me was the purple and red where it looked like the bump fell
I think they have kids thru surrogate

Reactions: 26
The one that got me was the purple and red where it looked like the bump fell
I think they have kids thru surrogate
For me it was the bump moving from side to side in the black and white dress video

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I have seen a lot of you on the P Schofield threads! Do we think that Carolyn McCall has eventually been markled!? (Think i have her name right)

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I have seen a lot of you on the P Schofield threads! Do we think that Carolyn McCall has eventually been markled!? (Think i have her name right)
I bloody hope so.
All those execs at itv insisted on No ANTI MEGHAN AND HARRY coverage.
They all must go.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Heads will roll at ITV. Especially if advertisers are pulling out

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She's spending certainly, but if she is as whip smart as we are told, she will have syphoned off loads of money for her future.
She will use her Duchess title no matter what and there's money to be earned from pix of the kids and although her platform is no longer what it was, there will still be people willing to pay her for appearances, articles and books.

She won't be taking in washing to pay her bills thats for sure.

I can't believe the amount Smeg has already received from the RF.

I wish I could get a job where I only worked 76 days and got tens of millions of pounds in cash and goods.
Did that include all the overseas travel.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Talking of him being on the money reminds me of Robin Williams & Bill Bailey singing to KCIII on his birthday a few years back ;)

And there’s his ‘dearly loved’ ginger haired tosser sat next to his Papa and laughing at the song about his father’s head not yet ‘being on the money’. Bet inside he was seething and thinking ‘it should be ME’ on all the currency, ‘I’m Gangan’s favourite.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thought some of you might be interested in this as we’ve had discussions on here about AI. It’s REALLY GOOD! I highly recommend you watch it, but there’s a longer version online.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.