Harry & Meghan #353 No guns for hire for the ginger, ducking liar.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well tattlers, I’ve been engrossed in the Schofield thread and have neglected you all. Just popped on to see if there are any interesting developments around the flatpacks, but reading lots of comments pushing back on my theory. Has the thread been infiltrated by outside forces or is it simply that there’s no new gossip out of Cali around the gruesome twosome. I’m guessing this Fred will ignite when Hairy takes the stand, whether in person or on zoom, I’m sure it will all be caught on camera for us to digest. Delicious. I’m not sure if the top story around ITV and Philth is welcome news for Hairy and MeAgain knocking them of the top spot, or whether it’s grinding their gears and they’re about to pull a massive rabbit out of the hat to grab back the countrys attention! As you were.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Well tattlers, I’ve been engrossed in the Schofield thread and have neglected you all. Just popped on to see if there are any interesting developments around the flatpacks, but reading lots of comments pushing back on my theory. Has the thread been infiltrated by outside forces or is it simply that there’s no new gossip out of Cali around the gruesome twosome. I’m guessing this Fred will ignite when Hairy takes the stand, whether in person or on zoom, I’m sure it will all be caught on camera for us to digest. Delicious. I’m not sure if the top story around ITV and Philth is welcome news for Hairy and MeAgain knocking them of the top spot, or whether it’s grinding their gears and they’re about to pull a massive rabbit out of the hat to grab back the countrys attention! As you were.
Seen some tweets about the flatpacks and the moon bumps, nothing groundbreaking. The PS thread has taken over my life 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Thanks. This could get really interesting. If it is acknowledged that there are no children, does that mean no child support would be sought or offered? No massive sums sought for the security of the children? I know TW doesn’t play be the same rulebook as most of us, but how does she think she could possibly salvage a viable career for herself if there are no children? So much of her performance depends upon her “ as a mother…” and the credibility of all of her personal experience claims.
I don’t think this is true I googled Robert Cohen and while his information includes various states none of the ones listed are California and since the Harkles live in California he would need a lawyer licensed for California

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Storytime!
(I promise this is on topic, wait for it.)

My dad is a pastor. He demonstrates the Christian values of long-suffering and patience when he listens to my daily Harry and Meghan rants and raves.
On a good day, he'll ask me if there's any H&M news. He'll laugh at them with me!

Today's sermon was on happiness and security through God.
He likes to open his sermons with an analogy, and guess what today's was?

He says, "Have you ever seen something who should be happy but isn't? Someone who has everything but isn't happy? It's like Prince Harry and Meghan. They have everything that they could dream of - and then get on Oprah and whine about how hard it is being a billionaire prince."
He rolled his eyes amid congregational laughter.

I was trying to be respectful, but thought I'd choke from the stifled laughter.

I love my dad.
I think a lot of us may love your dad after learning about his sermon 🙏🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Never worked for me. :(
You could try taking up smoking 60 a day or summat. Apparently the little bleeders don't like a bloodstream full of nicotine.

They never used to touch me at one time (I never smoked - I was just horrible) but I must have mellowed since The Change because now they find me exceptionally delicious. My presence protects everybody else within range because they congregate on me,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think William will take him back, but on his terms. Low profile, limited income, do some work to rehabilitate himself.
I think that there were rumors going around when the Harkles first married of them moving to Africa. I could see William supporting Harry in that on condition he never comes back to Great Britain. I think William no longer having to deal with Harry has been a great relief to him and Catherine. I had spent so many years of my life with my stomach in knots dealing with irresponsible family members I saw a therapist who was able to make me understand I was not responsible for them and my stomach being in knots went away. Until it went away I thought it was normal. Now the moment I start feeling it I disengage from what is creating it. William had been stuck with probably feeling responsible for Harry his entire life. Harry’s actions may have freed him from feeling responsible for Harry and I don’t see him being willing to ever take that on again.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I don’t think this is true I googled Robert Cohen and while his information includes various states none of the ones listed are California and since the Harkles live in California he would need a lawyer licensed for California
Definitely requires a CA-licensed attorney…which he can add to his DDT (Divorce Dream Team.)

Reactions: 16
They must be like Bart with all the media attention on Schofield.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I never thought I would lose ( temporary ! ) interest in the Overseas Two but they are not being annoying or naughty enough just now. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
“I personally know Harry and I think he's always wanted to be a father.”

Ok, but if the kids are surrogate/flatpacks. maybe there might be a gamechanger for Haz?
You mean Harry wouldn't know that the kids aren't born by Peg, or even his, or are borrowed?
After being photographed with them?
Must be the reason why they are Prince/princess based on Harry's birthright.

Since he always wanted children (based on Burell) it actually wouldn't matter to him.
Burell is always funny, 25 years later, and he is still ''the rock.''
The stumbling rock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You mean Harry wouldn't know that the kids aren't born by Peg, or even his, or are borrowed?
After being photographed with them?
Must be the reason why they are Prince/princess based on Harry's birthright.

Since he always wanted children (based on Burell) it actually wouldn't matter to him.
Burell is always funny, 25 years later, and he is still ''the rock.''
The stumbling rock.
More like a bleeping cock!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.