Harry & Meghan #352 I Fought The Law & The Law Won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Princess Anne unhappy with how Charles is handling things and she may retire.
Could this be true????
I wouldn't have thought so, she looked so damn proud of him at the coronation.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Wow. Princess Anne unhappy with how Charles is handling things and she may retire.
Could this be true????
I'm not sure I believe that. If Anne is unhappy with KC3 I'm sure she wouldn't have a problem telling him so. I can't see her retiring tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Whatever he says on the stand will be printed triple fold, so even if he loses he will still get his narrative out there. I take it his barrister will question him first meaning he initially controls the narrative. He has already self destructed he doesn't give a flying toss if he looks a blue Rodger. Dangerous for the RF because he is a loose cannon and she is manipulating his downfall 🤢🤢
Yes, finally he is Important. The press are all over him and his flatulent emissions about life's failure to give him as many sausages as Willy. There's a lot held back from Spare, and I agree he's dangerous.

Not meaning to lower the tone but could the Ho's non-attendance at the Gracie Awards be down to diarrhoea from Ozempic? That's why Chris Sanchez staggered out of the taxi, totally against protocol, she'd messed on the seat? Hence Harold's red face and Snakebite looking down at the seat, smirking but high on 'shrooms and couldn't GAF?
Rear Entrance Man had to get her out, fast, steered her past the sniggering paps....
Someone mentioned Occam's Razor earlier (sorry can't remember who), so while we're tying ourselves up in knots about taxis and SUVs, the simplest explanation might be true?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Latest Palace Confidential chats about Catherine v. KC/QC at Chelsea, Haz's court loss, Angela Kelly and memoirs and royal love for Tina Turner. The photo montage at the end is of the royals attending the flower show over the years.

Reactions: 19
Someone mentioned Occam's Razor earlier (sorry can't remember who), so while we're tying ourselves up in knots about taxis and SUVs, the simplest explanation might be true?
oh absolutely. the speed of diarrhoea is faster than light and thought: when you gotta go, you don't have time to think to turn on the light! diarrhoea can distort time, speed and space to infinite gravity at that ultimate event horizon known as "when you touch cloth".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I had all the books when I was young, inherited from an older relative. My fave story was the Tar Baby
Brer Rabbit stories are African folklore stories about Anansi although he appears as a rabbit rather than a spider.

You might want to read Neil Gaiman's Anansi Boys because the main story is about a man discovering that his recently deceased father was actually the god Anansi but it is interwoven with stories about Anansi that you'll recognise from Brer Rabbit (the tar baby is a tar man that Anansi the spider get stuck to)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
do these protestors ever have jobs? lol It's the same with the just stop oil ones, although they all seem to live off their parents money!
Bored middle-class kids. Shouldn't be given any attention in the press. Much like Harold and his missus. The press and these cunts are just two cheeks of the same arse.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
My Dad had a videotape of Song of the South, he got it for my 37 year old son when he was small, both my kids loved it. Now my daughter tells me it's racist. Can't make me delete Gone with the Wind from my recordings on the telly though.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Could this be true????
I bet she wasn't to pleased with some of her Mum's decisions. Pretty sure she will make herself heard. I think of some of the footage we have seen of King Charles and Princess Anne growing up and they have a tight bond ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
It's hard to predict isn't it, technically Charles doesn't have to pay Smegz anything as he's not married to her.

If they do divorce I think the RF would try to shut her up with a generous settlement, but of course Smegz is saving her 'tell all' book for some time in the future (post divorce probably) so she can be as scathing as possible about all of them.

That's the problem though, I don't think any amount of money will shut her up. She just can't help herself. She thinks she's untouchable and can do as she pleases. The RF and men in grey suits have her sussed, I'm sure.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Charles isn't happy with the cake made of Princess Diana, Harry and William, and thinks it's so badly made his decided to set it alight 😄😄 x

Resizer_16850457756611.jpg

Resizer_16850457820483.jpg

Resizer_16850457893155.jpg

Resizer_16850457958947.jpg

Resizer_16850458017319.jpg

Well done Charles 😁💖 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He is cited as a person "with significant control" with power to hire and fire the board because he own more than 75% of the company - so goodness knows what a 7 person board does?

1. CEO
2. MD
3. Finance Director
4. HR Director
5. Ops Director
6. IT Director
7. Marketing Director

I could be totally wrong 🥴

Reactions: 18
Could this be true????
Well the interview she gave before the Coronation was surprisingly negative, albeit in a subtle way. So it's possible

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.