Harry & Meghan #350 If I can fake it there, I'll fake it anywhere....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Already going spare at the carboot sales tattlers. They wanted 20p for it. Rip off!! 😂
View attachment 2186106
Total rip off! 🤣

I have been dying to see it in remainder baskets in bookshops but it still seems to be on the shelves.
I saw a CD version of it yesterday in a shop and just had to look at the price 😁 - £25! I would tear the £25 up in tiny bits rather than waste it on that tripe 😁!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
How do I get my Flatpacks badge to use please?😀
If you’re on a cell you can screenshot it, @KatLit and then edit it down to use whatever version you wish. If you’re on a computer, right click your mouse, save the image as a Jpg and then edit & post into your profile! Hope that helps!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve been a bit confused over the fuss re AK. QEII obviously loved her but she apparently didn’t make friends with many others on staff or in the family. It seemed rather weird that the Queen gave her such carte blanche permission to write the books but I’ll be honest, when my granny and grandad died, I’d have hated the thought of their long time carer lady publishing a posthumous book about them. It’s just odd. I’m quite sure that AK knows all the secrets but I completely understand the RF not wanting anything else written by her and Philip now. And as for the house, QEII obviously promised a home for life but I see no reason why people are saying she should have been left living inside a royal enclave. No other jobs come with perks after you’ve retired so she’s damn lucky I think. To me, she seems to be attempting to create drama out of this and I think she should count herself lucky and go enjoy her new home. Plenty would give anything to have what she’s been given just for doing her job, and a rather nice, privileged job at that.

I’m not sure I believe he does have PTSD about paps, etc. I think he’d given himself drug induced generalised paranoia by his late teens but whatever he says, I’ve never seen him look uncomfortable in public and around cameras. In fact he usually looks like he’s relishing the attention. I don’t think he’s a good enough actor to fake that. I’m sure he hates the media generally because they’re a handy thing to shirk all responsibility and consequences. He can blame them for his woes and have a handy get out of jail free card for his many many duck ups. But he’s wanted William’s limelight all his life. He craves the spotlight. He smirked all through his many interviews. He was loving his arrivals at court, award ceremony, corrie etc. I think people too often put all the blame on Nutmeg but I think he’s every bit as much of a snake and responsible for their lying, grifting and attention seeking.
You and @Churchill's Ghost are quite right in that the house came with the job. I think the difference in this case is that HM said she could write a third book and AK has been gagged by being handed an NDA by a Palace aide. The first two books were in no way damaging to the Monarchy, and this just seemed to me overkill and heavy-handed. The inevitable reader comments now wonder what KC has to hide.

I think they expected AK to go quietly, but she was clearly angry as she'd been told she could write a book and stay at Windsor by HM but KC is housing her elsewhere. The benefit of a free house seems out of proportion here, she doesn't need it and would have stayed loyal to HM anyway because she's old school. You can see Charles's dilemma here but it's been cocked up.

Maybe her feistiness has been exaggerated, as falling foul of the Harkles is a credit to Angela.

But understandably KC needed to be sure and get her silenced and off the premises, but I still think it didn't look good. There are many angles to this, and what you say is correct, but I suspect that Charles is going to spend quite a portion of his reign putting out fires.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Absolutely. I said similar on the previous thread.
The taxi driver is another that didn't deserve to be dragged into their mess and have gullible idiots saying he should have done something differently. They are so bloody stupid and the way they try to harm other people in these stunts fries my brain.

Excellent points upthread about Harry being an ex-soldier. Also don't they as royals do some kind of training on what to do in eg kidnap situations. I'm sure some of that would apply to (made up) car chase scenarios...

Also absolutely agree about her demeanour when she was going into and coming out of the Hertz place. She has the rictus grin firmly in place and is actually hanging back in at least one photo so that the paps can see her more easily.

I hope this debacle backfires the pair of them into outer space.
I was on another forum site where they are in general rabid supporters of Markle and some of the posts were honestly borderline racist towards the taxi driver, implying that he was stupid, dishonest, didn’t understand what was going on, trying to get money etc etc. he’s an American of Indian heritage who’s been driving a cab in NY for years! He’s a hell of a lot more American than Harry Pothead!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
If Harkles resort to fake car chase as a form of PR, i highly doubt their children are real. If they were real Megan would be selling their photos to all media
I think the children are real but Harry and Meghan are doing everything they can to make it look like they are not real so that when the media finally report on the surrogacy issue they will say this is just the latest conspiracy theory to affect their children as previously people claimed they didn't even exist.

It is obvious the children were born via surrogacy and are illegitimate, when this is finally revealed it will be a major scandal, if it turned out that the 2 children do not actually exist it would be one of the biggest if not the biggest royal scandal ever and would have major implications for the uk.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
If you’re on a cell you can screenshot it, @KatLit and then edit it down to use whatever version you wish. If you’re on a computer, right click your mouse, save the image as a Jpg and then edit & post into your profile! Hope that helps!
off to try it! Thanks!😀

Reactions: 17
He can blame them for his woes and have a handy get out of jail free card for his many many duck ups. But he’s wanted William’s limelight all his life. He craves the spotlight. He smirked all through his many interviews. He was loving his arrivals at court, award ceremony, corrie etc. I think people too often put all the blame on Nutmeg but I think he’s every bit as much of a snake and responsible for their lying, grifting and attention seeking.
I don't think there are many people in the public eye either right now or in the recent past who seem more repellant or repugnant than Harold. He reminds me of a cross between Joffrey from Game of Thrones and Commodus from Gladiator. I really hope he gets his cummupance soon and has to come crawling back to the UK with his begging bowl and then is never seen nor heard from again. I don't know him, I've never met him, but I know I bleeping hate his sorry guts.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just posted the newest Times story, but realized not everyone would have a subscription and couldn’t read it. So instead, here’s a funny timeline cleanse from my favorite Twitter account!! Turn up the volume!) 😆🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Some of the amounts donated are so random: $103.20; $51.60; $10.32. When donating to a charity, don‘t most people donate a “round” figure/no cents?
Might have been donations in different currencies converted to USD

(oh, I am so much behind with this thread)

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.