Harry & Meghan #350 If I can fake it there, I'll fake it anywhere....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me? This New York car chase sounds like his driver and bodyguard we’re just being assholes and driving recklessly. Just like mama’s driver Henri Paul

Duchess Suckass in the back was definitely smiling and mama on her phone we’re not fearful for their lives.

Reactions: 25
This thread is going so fast, can anyone keep up?

If MM has Hazza over a barrel and by the short and curlies I would have some sympathy for him. He was desperate to have what his brother William has, a loving and gorgeous wife, three wonderful and endearing children, pretty perfect in-laws who keep a relatively low profile and most of all, a family.

He rushed into this marriage thinking time was running out, he was mid 30's and still being the third wheel to his brother and sister in law.

There are plenty of women in this world and he had to pick the absolute duffer of them all, a narcassist who had a main aim of being somebody famous in this world and getting a royal title. She must be a thick as they come to fabricate so much when everything is up for scrutiny. It can only end badly, her rep is totally shot to pieces, along with Haz. Many A list celebs would like to associated with the RF but they are all running now, afraid that their own rep will be tarnished by this self-serving woman with no integrity or class, who is intent on destroying everyone she encounters.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Channel 5 right now
"The Fab Five: The King's Grandchildren"

View attachment 2184964
Kudos to the team that produced this show. For those outside the UK here's a poorly written recap (VPN issues/wildlife smoke headaches are blinding me!)
The first part speaks glowingly about the Waleslings. Tons of coro cuteness, watching them grow up, explaining the closeness to the Middletons initially but now that they're older KCIII & QC are slowly teaching them just like the Queen Mum did for PC. They go on a bit about them Overseas (yep 🤭 they use that word 😆) thankfully and rightfully in a negative light. The doc endorses much of what we Tattlers say about the missing children being burdened and shortchanged by the Voldemeg & the Ferret. Top marks and verrrry satisfying. As always seeing the kids together is precious; all the cousins are gorgeous and it never gets old hearing how Princess Anne was right to turn down titles.
Ingrid Seward says the Sussex titles will be a negative thing for the Invisible Ones. She's an OG writer and the editor of Majesty mag. When someone like Gyles B/Arthur Edwards/Ingrid speaks they're not usually far off, are they?
Apologies for the run on sentences and tit grammar
Screenshot_20230521_095652_Instagram.jpg
🙃 Here's something funny my kid sent me Happy Sunday

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Done over by the biggest grifters on the planet
😁 I have no sympathy for these idiots.
I have sympathy for the staff, and the hundreds of artist and genuine content creators who get paid peanuts whilst Harry and Meghan swoop in like the Sheriff of Nottingham.

Pretenders!
---
Cheaper than a loo roll
You don’t get such a clean wipe though.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
the sugars trying so hard to reach for conclusions where harry and peg come out looking good in this.

im-feeling-good-reaching.gif

the British press isn't paying 60k for a picture of harry looking angry when that is all he does these days.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I don’t know what everyone’s beliefs are about, but I want to say this. I’m a firm believer that if you put out enough tit to the universe (in this case both H&M’s death wish like his mother) you are strongly courting it actually coming to fruition.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
The magnimous thing for Charles to do would be to say: When and if you can't afford to pay for your own security I'll chip in from my own personal fortune. Or indeed, if he wants to, Charles could pay for it all out of his own purse. I don't know how it works exactly, but the thought of British tax-payer money funding Hazno's security is bleeping outrageous and would only help swiften the demise of TRF. But of course, that's want bitter bastard manchild Hazno wants isn't it ... to destroy The Royal Family and his brother. He really is an odious bleep.

Oh no no no @Ndrangheta that will never do 🥺. The way Haz and Ho have completely disrespected Charles, he should simply cut him off altogether, remove his and her titles, as well as the flatties too, and he needs to send out clear messages that he won't be helping him in any way until he's had therapy, divorced her and stops trashing the monarchy.

Regarding security - I thought a decision had already been given to Hazboy, and the answer was no chance. The judge should therefore throw out his appeal and tell him to get lost, he's no longer respected, or considered a royal, so hard cheese!!! 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think the children are real but Harry and Meghan are doing everything they can to make it look like they are not real so that when the media finally report on the surrogacy issue they will say this is just the latest conspiracy theory to affect their children as previously people claimed they didn't even exist.

It is obvious the children were born via surrogacy and are illegitimate, when this is finally revealed it will be a major scandal, if it turned out that the 2 children do not actually exist it would be one of the biggest if not the biggest royal scandal ever and would have major implications for the uk.
The children in some of the photos and footage they have released are definitely real…just not their children surrogate or otherwise. All real kids are borrowed and newborn dolls have been used. This is my opinion and will forever be unless the Prince and Princess knock my door and ask for a penny for the guy! I’m happy to be proved wrong but until then I firmly remain a true flat packer believer.

• Heart

Isn't it funny that W&C sweet moments seem to be whenever they forget they are beeing watched as for the H&M their sweet moments seem to depend on the existence of cameras on them?

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Both Taz and Pluto‘s videos have been excellent on the car chase that wasn’t a car chase 👌

Reactions: 26
shall i start the new thread? what did we talk about this thread, nothing big happened didn't it?

• Haha
  • Heart
The children in some of the photos and footage they have released are definitely real…just not their children surrogate or otherwise. All real kids are borrowed and newborn dolls have been used. This is my opinion and will forever be unless the Prince and Princess knock my door and ask for a penny for the guy! I’m happy to be proved wrong but until then I firmly remain a true flat packer believer.
On the evidence of pictures of the children they do have some similarity to Haz but there is nothing of note about them that resembles Megz. Archie has the same eyes as Haz when he was a baby and they both have gingery coloured hair.

So on that evidence Haz could be the Dad but doubtful Megz carried them. Even the way she interracts with them, she does not hold the children in a natural motherly way, just don't get the vibe that she is a mother at all, rather a step-mother who holds the children rather awkwardly.

We never saw pictures of Megz 'pregnant' :rolleyes: with Lilli but the moonbump was absolutely ridiculous. I am sure we could see the straps on some occasions!! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
now that you say it, i'm intrigued whether the bullying report might have held some uncomfortable facts about AK, hence the Queen's choice of not releasing it. i'm very new to the royal watching as you know, and as i'm expanding from the main duo and the big players, i have found stories, comments and tidbits that don't paint AK very nicely, some even going as far as to call her a raging c word. we all assume other royals are as bad a bully as Smeh, but maybe there's also some long standing courtiers in that report. just a thought.
I would imagine AK needed balls of brass to deal with the courtiers. The lass is retired now, our Queen always looked amazing. Job well done 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t know what everyone’s beliefs are about, but I want to say this. I’m a firm believer that if you put out enough tit to the universe (in this case both H&M’s death wish like his mother) you are strongly courting it actually coming to fruition.
I am a strong believer that if you put out enough tit, it will come back to hit you in the face. Karma.
---
I would imagine AK needed balls of brass to deal with the courtiers. The lass is retired now, our Queen always looked amazing. Job well done 🥰
I think she made a few enemies along the way and they got back at her by whispering in the King’s ear.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.