Harry & Meghan #350 If I can fake it there, I'll fake it anywhere....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @jonathanlynch for the brilliant title

A very happy 5 years and 3 days wedding anniversary to the Dork and Dutchess of Hazzard!

More debunking and challenging of their lies re the "near catastrophe".
Hazno's lawyers demanded the footage from BackGrid, their legal team schooled him in the American First Amendment.
Whoopi Goldberg called their story out.
CNN had the Mayor on a panel and they mocked the duo.
Dirty Chris Sanchez, the bodyguard and alleged lover of kween of Hertz, doubled down on his claims that they were chased by a battalion of paps in fighter jets.
GMB interviewed one of the paps, he claims it was the securidy team that was acting all erratic, going in the wrong direction in a one way street and blocking traffic.
The Telegraph published an article about Sparry spending many a night alone either at a local hotel in Monteshitshow, or the San Vicente Bungalows in LA.
Todger Smollett is appalled that neither his King Daddy nor Big Bro released any official statements about the near car chase.
We suggested gift choices for their wood anniversary and speculated who might be behind the hare-brained catastrophic scheme.

Old thread:

If i missed anything, please add to the recap :)

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Thanks for new thread and fantastic title !

I still can't understand why H hasn't handed his phone to cops to back up his story or released the footage himself.

Think we all know why tho, it's a pile of tosh.
Would love to know the latest updated rankings of how unpopular they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Thanks for new thread and fantastic title !

I still can't understand why H hasn't handed his phone to cops to back up his story or released the footage himself.

Think we all know why tho, it's a pile of tosh.
Would love to know the latest updated rankings of how unpopular they are.
They will certainly be top of that list....Ousting Epstein's pal.

Reactions: 30
How bad is it that the paps are more trustworthy than the papped...

I definitely believe their version of events, dying for cctv though...

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Lol at Mark Dolan on gb news saying he will be talking later about H and M's Thelma and Louise impersonation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Justhereforthedrama

Chatty Member

Today at 3:44 AM
Did we see this?
This is what I suspected all along- their driver was acting erratically, they got pulled by the police and tried to get in front of the story.
Could this even be why they changed cars? Was their driver arrested or asked to stop driving?
Nope, this was a premeditated, poorly executed pr stunt to up their street cred and victimhood status, to apply pressure on the home office for IPP status and to try to force contact from big willy and papa. They have shown universal poor judgement including their selection of secur-ridy officers who clearly screwed up. And yes I think the matching gold tie was indeed a loud statement.

Oh, how could I forget the wonky wankers were also playing the diana card

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
So with the stories he is staying in a hotel that often they reserve a room for him, how long before the sugarz start turning on him??

Reactions: 46
In regards to Harry and Meghan I wonder if the press are going to start releasing things that they have been sitting on, for example the article about Harry staying in a hotel seems to have come completely out of the blue even though we on here suspected that they have been living separately for awhile.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Nope, this was a premeditated, poorly executed pr stunt to up their street cred and victimhood status, to apply pressure on the home office for IPP status and to try to force contact from big willy and papa. They have shown universal poor judgement including their selection of secur-ridy officers who clearly screwed up. And yes I think the matching gold tie was indeed a loud statement.

Oh, how could I forget the wonky wankers were also playing the diana card
And it was all debunked and turned to tit in less than 2 hours .....😆😆😆😆😆😆

Just like all their other lies & bollox 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Footage of the two hour long near catastrophic chase taken from Harold's phone:

0JSQ3V.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.