Harry & Meghan #350 If I can fake it there, I'll fake it anywhere....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying not to laugh
I think she’s watching her Mingy Mother scroll through news feeds looking for news stories from the award show. She doesn’t give a flying f**k about what’s going on around her! All she cares about is that she’s being seen! Oh! And that one pic of her smirking while The Ginger Stain is holding up his phone and recording? That look on her face is of a bully who is taking GREAT delight knowing her stoopid husband will do ANYTHING she asks of him! He’s SO brainwashed by her and coupled w/his mental limitations, innate cruelty, anger AND his drug addiction, she knows
Every.
Single.
Day, that she has him by the Ginger short and curlies!!! She is SO evil, and they BOTH need to be collected and jettisoned into space!!! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 35
I haven't followed what the Disney thing is towards Kate, no idea, but this is interesting

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Adding to your post, Spring2020
D Mail
"Angela Kelly 'is made to sign gagging order': Late Queen's dresser and confidante is banned from sharing Royal secrets by King Charles in exchange for a new grace-and-favour home in the North, sources say - after she was forced out of the Windsor estate
  • It is understood that a Palace aide has presented Angela Kelly with an NDA
  • This would make it difficult to share Royal secrets for future earnings
  • Ms Kelly has already published two books about her previous Royal role"
When this was first reported Tatler said it was this Windsor home that the late Queen had promised her for life. Then reports that KC had offered her a home up north to revert to the Crown upon her death, two different places Peak District / Guiseley. KC kindly granting her a home be near her family. From her tweets AK didn't want to leave Windsor where she's lived for 25 years and was being made to go.

Comments say that the house came with the job. But HM did promise it to her after AK's 30 years of service and she had a right to do so, and our Queen was a very good judge of character.

KC says he's protecting his mother's legacy but AK's first two books were respectful and in no way hurt the Monarchy, written with HM's permission and permission for the third book. KC's not worried about Angela writing about corgis and hats, he's worried because Angela knows it all - Bolland, Fawcett, Camilla, Sheikhs, Harry, KC's friendships with vile people, Harry's possible violence.

It doesn't make sense that AK would need a roof over her head, as she could make a lot of money from another book and apparently owns another property. A home up north for 20 years costs KC nothing. More might be involved - money or something else?

Understandably KC wants her gone, and though it might be standard for NDAs to be signed it doesn't look good. Maybe the report of the gagging order wasn't supposed to come out? He won't be pleased with this PR and I wondered if it was a kick-back against the press being made to look clumsy earlier. Anyway, he wants her gone and gone she will be.

Many posters wonder why KC can't gag his treacherous son.
The trouble I have with these reports compiled from “sources” is that I wonder if they are the same “sources” that gave us “Prince William’s affair,” the Coronation invite, racism in the RF etc., etc.
In my mind who has a nice cold dish of revenge ready for someone who, allegedly, wouldn’t issue a tiara on a whim?
As has been often mentioned an NDA is common practice on leaving Royal service, so why is this one being reported, & who would have the most to gain from presenting The King as betraying his mother’s memory?

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The Gracie awards are being held this Tuesday at the Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire in LA. Christina Applegate is an award recipient and honoree who used to be on the show “Married With Children,”- you know, the show Smegs used to watch being filmed when she was on set w/her father back in the day? Christina is a breast cancer survivor and an amazing lady! I’m pretty certain Smegs will try and get a photo op w/her 🤮 I really REALLY wonder how in the f**k Smegs got this. I don’t think it was pay for play, but wonder if it was a voting thing that the Squaddies participated in. Doesn’t matter.
Her podcast blew goat 🐐 dick…

Christina is also suffering from MS (like Samantha Markle) and has handled her diagnoses with such grace and dignity. She and her close friend Selma Blair, who also has MS, are powerful voices in advocacy for new treatments and research.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t believe this rumour at all. A photo of them in the car, angry or otherwise, just isn’t worth that kind of money. They’re not A listers, this isn’t the 90s. Yes, they’re disliked over here now, but people aren’t desperate for any photo of those cunts. Unless of course she had her head in his lap (IYKWIM) - there might be a market for that.But I think their relationship is long past that kind of thing. Mingerella doesn’t even want to sit next to him judging from the photos we have seen - she was virtually in Snakebite’s lap she was sitting so far away from Gonzo. Much as I despise her I can’t fault her for that - I wouldn’t want to touch him either without a hazmat (ha!) suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Meghan Markle 'lies dying' after car crash at start of new TV film https://www.com via https://android.com
Meghan Markle 'lies dying' after car crash at start of new TV film https://www.com via https://android.com (September 2021)

These two are going to be careful what they 'wish' for. This 👆, the 'near catastrophic car chase' and Hazno saying “You want to talk about history repeating itself? They are not going to stop until she dies.” in the Orca interview. It's almost as if they are wishing something to happen!

Just testing new flatpack truther badge ........
FlatPack-truther_coro_BG.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My husband has sleep apnoea and a distrust of cats. One night he launched out of bed with such speed it frightened me awake and I didn’t know what was going on. New kitten had started shinning up the CPAP hose and it had pulled it further off his face until new kitten let go and it twanged his face. CPAP works great still - no cats in the bedroom now though.
As someone with 2 cats that pull all kinds of tit during the night, this really tickled me because I can imagine it so well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oddly I think this little mermaid movie has a lot to do with the pr stunt . Meghan thinks she’s the little mermaid and has said so herself and is in disbelief that she was not involved in any form or credited . “Meghan needs Disney a lot more than Disney needs Meghan .”

Reactions: 32
one of my nicknames in my debauched youth was "ever ready!!!" . Bit of an exaggeration, cos I did have SOME standards, (I think). Harold the spare??? Nah😹
Maybe he has a Spare Todger to help him out....:p

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not sure I’m allowed to post a link here, but go to aliexpress.com and search for “Silicone Stop Snoring Anti Snore Mouthpiece Apnea Guard Bruxism Tray Sleeping Aid Mouthguard Health Sleeping Health Care Tool”. Yes, that’s a very long name! 😂 You’ll need to enter your country name in the website to get the price in your country’s denomination.
Try ordering that one over the phone 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.