Harry & Meghan #350 If I can fake it there, I'll fake it anywhere....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right. I am really almost intrigued by the touted ‘televised’ address from 43 and Hairy. Are they expecting us to gather round our sets at 3pm in a post turkey dinner haze, swigging the last of the cooking sherry and shooing the dog away from the leftovers?! Cos that’s the only televised address I’ve really been familiar with?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Exactly this. Mr SummerChild was an NCO in the armed forces for 20 years. Even though he’s over 60 now I can’t imagine him cowering and panicking in the back of a taxi like Banana Legs. He takes charge of difficult situations (I’m not suggesting we get hounded by paps or anything. 😂 Although if we did…he’d deal with it.) Hazno was an officer in name only - he was no soldier, let alone one with a leadership role.
The difference here was Mr SummerChild served his Queen and Country for 20 years as a member of the armed forces and I thank him for his service. Hairy, however, his military career was bought and paid for, faked and imagined, to continue the legacy of the male line who did actually serve, Earl Mountbatten, Prince Philip, The King, The POW, even Prince Andrew did real military service. Hairys was simply a PR exercise to up his ratings. At least the DOE had the balls to say No, the marines is not for me, for which he was vilified and laughed at by the press of the day. The only soldier Hairy can be compared with is the the kind you dip in a soft boiled egg.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Yes I don't think the PPOW will let the gruesomes near their children again.

For new tattlers to the H&M threads may not know Smeg's, ex or may be she still uses him, photographer Chris Allerton confirmed Smeg had a photo of Charlotte.
Hang on, a photo of Charlotte doing what? A photo of Charlotte sitting with her Mum, walking in the garden or reading a book is the kind of family photo you may have. If it is Charlotte asleep or in her bedroom it becomes a lot more sinister.

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Already going spare at the carboot sales tattlers. They wanted 20p for it. Rip off!! 😂
1B2AE1D6-F22C-45BC-BDDE-5311E3988FDD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
If Harkles resort to fake car chase as a form of PR, i highly doubt their children are real. If they were real Megan would be selling their photos to all media

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
The only cake she's ever made are hash brownies. Organic lemons and banana bread my arse.
Wasn't there a blind back in the day that her "banana bread" was made by staff in the Embassy kitchens and that shekept demanding different versions of the loaves until she was satisfied with their efforts .... and then she passed it off as her own

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I agree it's for IPP but not to be aligned with the Wales'.... So when all their dirty dealings come out, they can't be held to account (again) and will be above the law.
I don't see how he can be entitled to IPP status as he doesn't represent the government or RF. But he is a CoS and that might be a loophole, entitled to represent the Monarch although he won't ever be called? I tried to find out but couldn't. Mahbe someone more savvy?
I suspect he'll be either be granted a review of RAVEC's decision even though that would be wrong, or some arrangement will be made below the radar.

The problem for the RF is that many of Harry's "dirty dealings" also involve them in some instances, and he'll make sure they're pulled in. Look at MGN, everything thrown in the pot even Chelsy, mummy again. They will want this to go away, it's been going on for years and that's a bad sign.
The rules can and are bent for the Royals as we've seen in every single court case, with flaccid judges keeling over before the sulphurous Minge.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
When he can’t afford it …my arse!
If ILBW stopped buying ridiculously expensive clothes, having plastic surgery, lived in a house they can afford to run…then maybe KC might just consider a contribution.
If my daughter was frittering her money away living beyond her means but expected me to subsidise her then no way would I help her, even if I could afford it.
Yep.

The sad truth (for him) is he cannot afford to live independently from Daddy. Of course that's because they want to live in LA, they love LA

And they want the big house, and the gated community and the clothes and the status and Obama's security and the freebies...

They can't have that.

They could do a myriad of things that would still be out of reach to us plebs, they could have MOST of it, but not in LA.

If he wants Daddy to pay for his security and privacy, it should be in this country (cos it's cheaper) and it should be where Daddy wants to put him.

Don't do what Daddy says? well then you don't get Daddy's money. This is freedom, freedom costs money and freedom means you have to learn to budget.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Hang on, a photo of Charlotte doing what? A photo of Charlotte sitting with her Mum, walking in the garden or reading a book is the kind of family photo you may have. If it is Charlotte asleep or in her bedroom it becomes a lot more sinister.
There was this blind several years ago - sounds like she intended to sell pics of the kids and why the relationship was always so strained

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Any word from Megsy's best? No? Hmmm. Because her "hisband" is clearly very worried about JCMH and TW

---
She calls everyone by their nickname as it denotes intimacy. However it’s an easy shot as it doesn’t matter what their relationship actually is, or what that personally actually wants to be known as. It’s fake and a way of wielding control.
She fabricated the nicknames, of that I am sure. To make her look affable. Instead she is laughable (there's a title suggestion somewhere in there, but we already have so many amazing candidates... keep that one on ice for a slow week)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I agree ….security guy Sanchez is very experienced BUT he
  • Removed the clients from a SUV to a non vetted Taxi
  • he got out of the taxi leaving the clients
  • he walked away from the taxi with his back to the clients
Which means he either suffered a complete aberration or
he felt completely comfortable with the situation( low risk) to break every rule of ‘ security school’ !!
I can only assume he did (1) above because he was ordered to do it by madam herself. “We need more publicity and the paps can’t see us through these darkened windows. Hail a taxi for us NOW!” type of conversation (bullying)

He probably did the other two actions out of sheer frustration from the whinging and moaning in his ears from the back seat. If he hadn’t got out to calm down he may have said something very unprofessional to the both of them and then lost his job because of it, as you know she would have reported it.

I feel quite sorry for him really - it was a case of damned if he did and damned if he didn’t. He could end up being yet another to add to the ‘been Markled’ list.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is the statment they are putting out on tv real ? I suspect it was planned before the ' high speed chase ' but as it was a total duck up it has been ditched

My Hospital phone appointment is nearly 3 hours late I cleared everything for it today am a tad pissed off at the moment

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Right, so these two need attention so badly they decide to play hide and seek with BackGrid (who are usually rented by people yo photograph them) to fabricate a high-stakes pap chase that was "nearly catastrophic".

In short, they endangered everyone around the area by encouraging reckless driving and playing games. Now they want to play victim?

I just can't even.

Sorry if I make no sense off my tits on medication

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.