Harry & Meghan #350 If I can fake it there, I'll fake it anywhere....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry and Meghan #351 Backgrid hitting where it hurts and
QwEeN of rear exits markled at Hertz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He looks so different there
But even in the interview it was very obvious he was (what @Nuttynana says.) You could just see on his face he was responding the way he had been coached to. And her reactions were incredibly telling as much of the time when he spoke you could see her thinking, “don’t f**k up, don’t f**k up!” She love bombed him, got in, got what she wanted and as any of knows who has been sucked in by a Narc, once you’re in, it’s very difficult to get out.
Plus he’s stoopid as F**k, so there’s that!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Now, why a suitcase for a scoot-aboot? Is this because Daddy lives out of a suitcase because he only visits now and again? Most sprogs have a wee sit on car or a 4 wheeled self propelled thing with the latest tv characters on it; hell, I think our kids’ walker had a seat thing in front so they could scoot on it when they were older. The one where he puts sprog down and does it turn away trying to get past him…it doesn’t look like the wee soul is trying to grab his leg.
Fake, fake, fake 🤮
Notice how in the second clip Archie is looking off to the side which makes me think that someone else is in the house with them possibly his real mum and dad.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I find it totally odd that so called left wing papers routinely post articles and columns supporting these two privileged spoiled grifting wankers who have used their titles to get mega bucks deals they wouldnt earn otherwise as they are talentless and post nonsense like this about how these selfish venal cunts should be fully funded by Chaz/the taxpayer so they don’t have to shell out a penny of their undeserved and completely self-serving millions, and do nothing to investigate their shell organisation of a ‘charity‘ scam that is run purely to fund their lifestyle.

Baffling!
Woke solidarity. They are the Church newsletters of the Woke religion. Must protect the Saints and Martyrs.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
IMO it’s not about the money. It’s the IPP status he and the odious wife want for various reasons, chief among them to bolster their own egos and to make them “equal” to the PPOW.
As for the “catastrophic chase” why are the media not questioning loudly how this could have taken place without anyone’s knowledge? I mean literally no-one would have known if they hadn’t released a statement via Scabies hours after the fact ….. 🧐
Its the legal protection from IPP that they crave most. The immunity will make them beyond reproach.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
IMO it’s not about the money. It’s the IPP status he and the odious wife want for various reasons, chief among them to bolster their own egos and to make them “equal” to the PPOW.
As for the “catastrophic chase” why are the media not questioning loudly how this could have taken place without anyone’s knowledge? I mean literally no-one would have known if they hadn’t released a statement via Scabies hours after the fact ….. 🧐
I agree it's for IPP but not to be aligned with the Wales'.... So when all their dirty dealings come out, they can't be held to account (again) and will be above the law.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Yep, the problem is that he's pretending to be ethical by saying that he wants to buy met protection. It can't be bought.

Charles could fund his security in US and if he's in UK the met would provide it by assessment.

He wants IPP status and is criticising the RAVEC panel. Hope this gets resolved soon.
exactly. do we know for sure if Charles didn't offer to buy his darling boy private security? or whether he's not actually coughing up the costs for the current one? he has never stopped enabling the ginge stain. it's the perks of the IPP they want, the money for private security can most certainly be finessed from Chucky-Rex.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
King George VI kicked HMTLQ and Princess Margaret’s beloved nanny out of the home she was promised for life (ironically NottCott!) after she wrote a book about the princesses. No one from the family ever spoke to her again. It’s probably why they started having staff sign NDAs.

So don’t paint Charles’ decision as something nefarious and without precedent. AK was HMTLQ’s confidant and friend, not Charles’. He knows where her loyalties lay. He has fulfilled his Mother’s wishes and provided for her for life. That is all he owes her.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
The moment I saw her strutting around in that "husband" shirt she was merching at the invictus, grinning shamelessly for the cameras, making it all about her and the endless PR + her desperate leaking of the relationship to the press at every opportunity while faking being hounded by press... I knew she was trouble. Oh and the not so subtle insta pics of spooning bananas and Harold's Vegas hat. Endless PR about how insanely smart she is, how she's the best thing since sliced bread while suddenly all these negative stories about the Cambridges are appearing on People, Page 6 etc. Constantly trying to break protocol etc etc
... all the while Henry was trying to keep their relationship a secret

Then the engagement video sealed it. Every box ticked. Narcissist with an agenda
And every "STUPID"box ticked for Harry. I actually was embarrassed for him.

Reactions: 31
exactly. do we know for sure if Charles didn't offer to buy his darling boy private security? or whether he's not actually coughing up the costs for the current one? he has never stopped enabling the ginge stain. it's the perks of the IPP they want, the money for private security can most certainly be finessed from Chucky-Rex.
Haha! @Shushex I smiled when you wrote “The Ginger Stain!!” 😁 Atta girl!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I find it totally odd that so called left wing papers routinely post articles and columns supporting these two privileged spoiled grifting wankers who have used their titles to get mega bucks deals they wouldnt earn otherwise as they are talentless and post nonsense like this about how these selfish venal cunts should be fully funded by Chaz/the taxpayer so they don’t have to shell out a penny of their undeserved and completely self-serving millions, and do nothing to investigate their shell organisation of a ‘charity‘ scam that is run purely to fund their lifestyle.

Baffling!
Exactly. They are still being protected and funded, no negative press reporting or questions about the children, ever. Meantime we're blasted with rubbish and have to ferret out the truth on our own with the help of onside bloggers who also get abused. It will be very interesting what happens with the Heritage Foundation FOI request about Harry's US visa application. Also Laura Poirot. Who arranged for Harry to be at Pearl Harbour?
Good luck to you with your investigations Laura if you read on here, and keep us posted please whoever puts them on here. @tobehonest for one.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The Gracie awards are being held this Tuesday at the Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire in LA. Christina Applegate is an award recipient and honoree who used to be on the show “Married With Children,”- you know, the show Smegs used to watch being filmed when she was on set w/her father back in the day? Christina is a breast cancer survivor and an amazing lady! I’m pretty certain Smegs will try and get a photo op w/her 🤮 I really REALLY wonder how in the f**k Smegs got this. I don’t think it was pay for play, but wonder if it was a voting thing that the Squaddies participated in. Doesn’t matter.
Her podcast blew goat 🐐 dick…

• Sick
  • Heart
The Gracie awards are being held this Tuesday at the Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire in LA. Christina Applegate is an award recipient and honoree who used to be on the show “Married With Children,”- you know, the show Smegs used to watch being filmed when she was on set w/her father back in the day? Christina is a breast cancer survivor and an amazing lady! I’m pretty certain Smegs will try and get a photo op w/her 🤮 I really REALLY wonder how in the f**k Smegs got this. I don’t think it was pay for play, but wonder if it was a voting thing that the Squaddies participated in. Doesn’t matter. Her podcast blew goat dick…
doesn't Christina have MS? like Samantha? i wonder whether she'll allow smegz close to her given the way she treated her disabled sister. maybe people should tell her on twitter about it...

• Heart
  • Sick
doesn't Christina have MS? like Samantha? i wonder whether she'll allow smegz close to her given the way she treated her disabled sister. maybe people should tell her on twitter about it...
She does. I missed that. Wow. Breast cancer and MS…so sad. I have two friends w/MS and one with Lou Gherigs. It is heartbreaking the cards some are dealt. 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
And, oh, speaking of stupid.....I just noticed I was promoted to VIP!

See ya you non-VIP plebs. 👋

😁 😘

Yay!!!! Cheesey poofs all round but be quick - @Bobble22 has to keep them in a high cupboard up a greasy ladder to ensure their safety against @Scotch Mist so there is a very narrow opportunity to snaffle those gourmet treats x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.