Harry & Meghan #350 If I can fake it there, I'll fake it anywhere....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole point is even King Charles can't buy the protection if RAVEC don't see it as necessary. The MET special policing isn't for sale. It is to protect those in certain positions that warrant it.
The most magnanimous thing that Charles should say is duck off you ginger,whining imbecile and take that scabby oddbit old harpy with you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
With it being revealed about Harry staying in a hotel in Montecito as well as staying in Los Angeles, this makes me wonder if he only came back home to film Netflix content with Archie and Lili and it is also noticeable that sometimes in the documentary Harry was nowhere to be seen and only Meghan was with the children. For example where was Harry when Archie was mixing the bowl full of cake ingredients as it seems weird that he did this with Ashleigh instead of Harry or Meghan.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I have noticed that Meghan constantly calls Backgrid to let them know where she is as she wants to be seen at almost every opportunity, but Harry is rarely seen out and about as he is never papped on his own which is a clear indication that he can go out in private without been seen and it is noticeable that the only time he is papped is when he is out with Meghan. I still believe that he was never actually meant to go to New York with Meghan and Doria but was forced to go as Meghan wanted to dispel the separation rumours.
They want completely different things from the media. One wants attention the other doesn’t. I have no doubt that Harry suffers some form of PTSD or other MH issue and that Wednesday was a very triggering experience for him. But then WHY would his allegedly supportive and adoring wife deliberately place him in a situation where he could be triggered?

Because she knows that she’s nothing without him, that’s why. She hates that fact but she knows it’s true. So she’s going to put him into upsetting and triggering situations again and again so that she can get the press attention she wants.

How can any marriage founded on this sort of blatant abuse hope to last?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I have zero sympathy for the ginger prat. Always was a tit, always will be. No sympathy for the 12 year old walking behind the coffin, he didn’t have to do it, nobody held a gun to his 12 year old head, and children follow their parents coffin all the time where I come from. No sympathy for pap flashlights ‘triggering’ him, if true then don’t go out to events you idiot, and no sympathy for his MH he has had more help than most, had the best interventions and access to treatment available. No sympathy for a drug addict whos past is murky and covered up. No sympathy for him marrying a narc, he could have had his pick of decent women but chose badly. No sympathy for someone who has treated his family so deplorably especially his grandparents. So, there you go. No sympathy for the hole at all from me…for anything. He’s made his bed, let him lie in it. Unless of course the bodyguard is there before him, if that’s the case he can duck of to his bolthole and play Call of Duty.
Can you imagine if they’d let just William walk behind the coffin and not him? That would’ve been wrong and ‘scarred him for life’ too!

• Sick
Reactions: 40
Charles has made AK sign an NDA. My guess is that she was the closest we were going to get to expose the Harkles about the children .
Adding to your post, Spring2020
D Mail
"Angela Kelly 'is made to sign gagging order': Late Queen's dresser and confidante is banned from sharing Royal secrets by King Charles in exchange for a new grace-and-favour home in the North, sources say - after she was forced out of the Windsor estate
  • It is understood that a Palace aide has presented Angela Kelly with an NDA
  • This would make it difficult to share Royal secrets for future earnings
  • Ms Kelly has already published two books about her previous Royal role"
When this was first reported Tatler said it was this Windsor home that the late Queen had promised her for life. Then reports that KC had offered her a home up north to revert to the Crown upon her death, two different places Peak District / Guiseley. KC kindly granting her a home be near her family. From her tweets AK didn't want to leave Windsor where she's lived for 25 years and was being made to go.

Comments say that the house came with the job. But HM did promise it to her after AK's 30 years of service and she had a right to do so, and our Queen was a very good judge of character.

KC says he's protecting his mother's legacy but AK's first two books were respectful and in no way hurt the Monarchy, written with HM's permission and permission for the third book. KC's not worried about Angela writing about corgis and hats, he's worried because Angela knows it all - Bolland, Fawcett, Camilla, Sheikhs, Harry, KC's friendships with vile people, Harry's possible violence.

It doesn't make sense that AK would need a roof over her head, as she could make a lot of money from another book and apparently owns another property. A home up north for 20 years costs KC nothing. More might be involved - money or something else?

Understandably KC wants her gone, and though it might be standard for NDAs to be signed it doesn't look good. Maybe the report of the gagging order wasn't supposed to come out? He won't be pleased with this PR and I wondered if it was a kick-back against the press being made to look clumsy earlier. Anyway, he wants her gone and gone she will be.

Many posters wonder why KC can't gag his treacherous son.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The magnimous thing for Charles to do would be to say: When and if you can't afford to pay for your own security I'll chip in from my own personal fortune. Or indeed, if he wants to, Charles could pay for it all out of his own purse. I don't know how it works exactly, but the thought of British tax-payer money funding Hazno's security is bleeping outrageous and would only help swiften the demise of TRF. But of course, that's want bitter bastard manchild Hazno wants isn't it ... to destroy The Royal Family and his brother. He really is an odious bleep.
Yep, the problem is that he's pretending to be ethical by saying that he wants to buy met protection. It can't be bought.

Charles could fund his security in US and if he's in UK the met would provide it by assessment.

He wants IPP status and is criticising the RAVEC panel. Hope this gets resolved soon.

Reactions: 28
The magnimous thing for Charles to do would be to say: When and if you can't afford to pay for your own security I'll chip in from my own personal fortune. Or indeed, if he wants to, Charles could pay for it all out of his own purse. I don't know how it works exactly, but the thought of British tax-payer money funding Hazno's security is bleeping outrageous and would only help swiften the demise of TRF. But of course, that's want bitter bastard manchild Hazno wants isn't it ... to destroy The Royal Family and his brother. He really is an odious bleep.
I think that King Charles should keep his magnanimity for the people of the UK, The Commonwealth and the World, & should leave the pusillanimous one to wallow in the fetid bed that he made for himself. Not one penny should be spent on rewarding atrocious, traitorous behaviour - cut the ties and move forward.

TLDR version: duck twit and the horse he rode off on (If he hasn’t flogged it to death).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Has she tied the belt of that white coat to make it look like she might be pregnant? It’s kind of riding up like belts do on genuinely early on pregnant women.
I had never heard of her until the engagement interview and immediately thought she was disingenuous. I remember at the time people were going is she pregnant cos of the coat she probably wanted that speculation

Reactions: 30
IMO it’s not about the money. It’s the IPP status he and the odious wife want for various reasons, chief among them to bolster their own egos and to make them “equal” to the PPOW.
As for the “catastrophic chase” why are the media not questioning loudly how this could have taken place without anyone’s knowledge? I mean literally no-one would have known if they hadn’t released a statement via Scabies hours after the fact ….. 🧐

• Sick
Reactions: 36
I watched it too, while cleaning out closets, and did this ever stand out!

However, unlike the gruesomes, I do have some measure of sympathy for her. She was really surrounded by terrible people and never developed any defenses. The press was truly terrible to her when she gained weight. Howard Stern the entertainer was truly repulsive and nasty.

However, that does not absolve her of what she said and did to her mother (although she did live mainly with an aunt, so I don’t think her mother was “mother of the year”)

Thank goodness Birkhead was the father of her daughter and not Howard K. Stern the lawyer. Her daughter seems to be a lovely girl.
Oh yes me too. She was chewed up and spat out.
But that comment like you stood out as TW modus operandi

Reactions: 23
Yep, the problem is that he's pretending to be ethical by saying that he wants to buy met protection. It can't be bought.

Charles could fund his security in US and if he's in UK the met would provide it by assessment.

He wants IPP status and is criticising the RAVEC panel. Hope this gets resolved soon.
I don’t foresee him getting his IPP status back. Too much has been said and done now. He is an embarrassment to his family and the entire world. I’m hoping, in time, they will just fade into oblivion.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Everything Harry has said and done in the past 6 years has shown that he never was a true soldier. He appears so weak, fragile and unintelligent. He fails to take control of a situation and it ends up creating a bigger mess. It also doesn't help that he married someone so controlling she ends up looking like the one who has to handle him.

There is a video of Prince William arguing with a man about him taking pictures of his children. William takes control immediately and deals with it. He didn't release a statement via a spokesperson, he told the man off there and then. That is what we expect of our soldiers.

Their humanitarian efforts consist of getting awards for doing nothing. To be honest, the Sussex Squad donates more than Harry and Peg do. It is actually insane how much the squad lobbies and does work FOR THEM. With no pay!
Exactly this. Mr SummerChild was an NCO in the armed forces for 20 years. Even though he’s over 60 now I can’t imagine him cowering and panicking in the back of a taxi like Banana Legs. He takes charge of difficult situations (I’m not suggesting we get hounded by paps or anything. 😂 Although if we did…he’d deal with it.) Hazno was an officer in name only - he was no soldier, let alone one with a leadership role.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Great post @Anneofgreengables.

The grating,gurning,grim,ginger goatface is a horrible,vindictive,deluded,duplicitous drugged up bleeping drop out.

He is an out and out bleep with his Cuntess of Californicate, mirror images of each other.

Nil pity,sympathy or empathy from me whatever happens.

Cuntess is going to be a regular on slate faced Gayles show apparently, to add her star quality or so I read on Quora,her new show.

The old mingemuncher doesn't give up does she!
Oh goody, the Duckess of Sucksex, the Richard Stilgoe for the sugar generation.
(with apologies to Richard Stilgoe, & to non-UKers who may not get this)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
With it being revealed about Harry staying in a hotel in Montecito as well as staying in Los Angeles, this makes me wonder if he only came back home to film Netflix content with Archie and Lili and it is also noticeable that sometimes in the documentary Harry was nowhere to be seen and only Meghan was with the children. For example where was Harry when Archie was mixing the bowl full of cake ingredients as it seems weird that he did this with Ashleigh instead of Harry or Meghan.
Now, why a suitcase for a scoot-aboot? Is this because Daddy lives out of a suitcase because he only visits now and again? Most sprogs have a wee sit on car or a 4 wheeled self propelled thing with the latest tv characters on it; hell, I think our kids’ walker had a seat thing in front so they could scoot on it when they were older. The one where he puts sprog down and does it turn away trying to get past him…it doesn’t look like the wee soul is trying to grab his leg.
Fake, fake, fake 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 23
They want completely different things from the media. One wants attention the other doesn’t. I have no doubt that Harry suffers some form of PTSD or other MH issue and that Wednesday was a very triggering experience for him. But then WHY would his allegedly supportive and adoring wife deliberately place him in a situation where he could be triggered?

Because she knows that she’s nothing without him, that’s why. She hates that fact but she knows it’s true. So she’s going to put him into upsetting and triggering situations again and again so that she can get the press attention she wants.

How can any marriage founded on this sort of blatant abuse hope to last?
Bib Who let him watch The Addams Family?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
When he can’t afford it …my arse!
If ILBW stopped buying ridiculously expensive clothes, having plastic surgery, lived in a house they can afford to run…then maybe KC might just consider a contribution.
If my daughter was frittering her money away living beyond her means but expected me to subsidise her then no way would I help her, even if I could afford it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.