Harry & Meghan #350 If I can fake it there, I'll fake it anywhere....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Harry may have had some kind of panic attack. That is why they are insisting on the footage being handed over to them and also why the agency isn't releasing it yet.

Personally, I really want to see the paparazzi's footage. There is definitely something there that they don't want us to see.
I dont think there really is any paparazzi footage of any interest.....what could the so called paps have filmed out of a blacked out window?

trying to make sense of the times, I do wonder perhaps whether the driving randomly around NY was because Megsie and Harold were having a massive row?
Maybe they couldnt agree about what they should do next? With Megsie wanting to go out to dinner and be seen everywhere, and H wanting to just get in the car and go quietly home unseen?
Megsie gets her way, so they stop and get into the yellow cab, but H insists he is not going out anywhere, so they have to drive back to pick up the blacked out cars.

I shouldnt feel sorry for H, he has behaved absolutely dreadfully towards his family, but he didnt look remotely happy at the awards event!
And by shutting his birth family out so completely, he has no one at all to trust and give him a different opinion, or any practical support, apart from his wife! His paranoia is probably currently going through the roof!

Reactions: 34
Meghan was loving the paparazzi's attention. She always does. She is almost always smiling at them and never looks distressed. Even when she was with Archie going for a walk, in Canada... Was it? Harry is the one who is failing to keep up with this lifestyle and that is where their problem lies.

Everything Harry has said and done in the past 6 years has shown that he never was a true soldier. He appears so weak, fragile and unintelligent. He fails to take control of a situation and it ends up creating a bigger mess. It also doesn't help that he married someone so controlling she ends up looking like the one who has to handle him.

There is a video of Prince William arguing with a man about him taking pictures of his children. William takes control immediately and deals with it. He didn't release a statement via a spokesperson, he told the man off there and then. That is what we expect of our soldiers.

Their humanitarian efforts consist of getting awards for doing nothing. To be honest, the Sussex Squad donates more than Harry and Peg do. It is actually insane how much the squad lobbies and does work FOR THEM. With no pay!
The donations all seem to go via the Arsewell Foundation though, which means the SS are giving 95% to their handlers and only 5% to the actual charity (if it ever gets distributed)

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I watched the Anna Nicole Smith documentary on netflix last night
Interesting insight into L.A and the paps.
She threw her mum under the bus, told a story of a terrible abusive childhood. It was untrue.
Her mum reports that she asked Anna why she said such horrible things. Her reply was

It makes more money
I watched it too, while cleaning out closets, and did this ever stand out!

However, unlike the gruesomes, I do have some measure of sympathy for her. She was really surrounded by terrible people and never developed any defenses. The press was truly terrible to her when she gained weight. Howard Stern the entertainer was truly repulsive and nasty.

However, that does not absolve her of what she said and did to her mother (although she did live mainly with an aunt, so I don’t think her mother was “mother of the year”)

Thank goodness Birkhead was the father of her daughter and not Howard K. Stern the lawyer. Her daughter seems to be a lovely girl.

Reactions: 28
Maybe they couldnt agree about what they should do next? With Megsie wanting to go out to dinner and be seen everywhere, and H wanting to just get in the car and go quietly home unseen?
I have noticed that Meghan constantly calls Backgrid to let them know where she is as she wants to be seen at almost every opportunity, but Harry is rarely seen out and about as he is never papped on his own which is a clear indication that he can go out in private without been seen and it is noticeable that the only time he is papped is when he is out with Meghan. I still believe that he was never actually meant to go to New York with Meghan and Doria but was forced to go as Meghan wanted to dispel the separation rumours.

Reactions: 41
Ignorant twit. Royal protection officers aren’t in KC‘s gift.
The magnimous thing for Charles to do would be to say: When and if you can't afford to pay for your own security I'll chip in from my own personal fortune. Or indeed, if he wants to, Charles could pay for it all out of his own purse. I don't know how it works exactly, but the thought of British tax-payer money funding Hazno's security is bleeping outrageous and would only help swiften the demise of TRF. But of course, that's want bitter bastard manchild Hazno wants isn't it ... to destroy The Royal Family and his brother. He really is an odious bleep.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I dont think there really is any paparazzi footage of any interest.....what could the so called paps have filmed out of a blacked out window?

trying to make sense of the times, I do wonder perhaps whether the driving randomly around NY was because Megsie and Harold were having a massive row?
Megsie gets her way, so they stop and get into the yellow cab, but H insists he is not going out anywhere, so they have to drive back to pick up the blacked out cars.

I shouldnt feel sorry for H, he has behaved absolutely dreadfully towards his family, but he didnt look remotely happy at the awards event!
And by shutting his birth family out so completely, he has no one at all to trust and give him a different opinion, or any practical support, apart from his wife! His paranoia is probably currently going through the roof!
I have zero sympathy for the ginger prat. Always was a tit, always will be. No sympathy for the 12 year old walking behind the coffin, he didn’t have to do it, nobody held a gun to his 12 year old head, and children follow their parents coffin all the time where I come from. No sympathy for pap flashlights ‘triggering’ him, if true then don’t go out to events you idiot, and no sympathy for his MH he has had more help than most, had the best interventions and access to treatment available. No sympathy for a drug addict whos past is murky and covered up. No sympathy for him marrying a narc, he could have had his pick of decent women but chose badly. No sympathy for someone who has treated his family so deplorably especially his grandparents. So, there you go. No sympathy for the hole at all from me…for anything. He’s made his bed, let him lie in it. Unless of course the bodyguard is there before him, if that’s the case he can duck of to his bolthole and play Call of Duty.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
The only cake she's ever made are hash brownies. Organic lemons and banana bread my arse.
We‘ve seen her ‘baking’ on the Netfux doc. Wooden spoon and a bowl, no mixer. Cakes must be like a flat slab of lead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
We‘ve seen her ‘baking’ on the Netfux doc. Wooden spoon and a bowl, no mixer. Cakes must be like a flat slab of lead.
Which are fine for a very deep throat,probably doesn't even touch the sides!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I have zero sympathy for the ginger prat. Always was a tit, always will be. No sympathy for the 12 year old walking behind the coffin, he didn’t have to do it, nobody held a gun to his 12 year old head, and children follow their parents coffin all the time where I come from. No sympathy for pap flashlights ‘triggering’ him, if true then don’t go out to events you idiot, and no sympathy for his MH he has had more help than most, had the best interventions and access to treatment available. No sympathy for a drug addict whos past is murky and covered up. No sympathy for him marrying a narc, he could have had his pick of decent women but chose badly. No sympathy for someone who has treated his family so deplorably especially his grandparents. So, there you go. No sympathy for the hole at all from me…for anything. He’s made his bed, let him lie in it. Unless of course the bodyguard is there before him, if that’s the case he can duck of to his bolthole and play Call of Duty.
Great post @Anneofgreengables.

The grating,gurning,grim,ginger goatface is a horrible,vindictive,deluded,duplicitous drugged up bleeping drop out.

He is an out and out bleep with his Cuntess of Californicate, mirror images of each other.

Nil pity,sympathy or empathy from me whatever happens.

Cuntess is going to be a regular on slate faced Gayles show apparently, to add her star quality or so I read on Quora,her new show.

The old mingemuncher doesn't give up does she!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The magnimous thing for Charles to do would be to say: When and if you can't afford to pay for your own security I'll chip in from my own personal fortune. Or indeed, if he wants to, Charles could pay for it all out of his own purse. I don't know how it works exactly, but the thought of British tax-payer money funding Hazno's security is bleeping outrageous and would only help swiften the demise of TRF. But of course, that's want bitter bastard manchild Hazno wants isn't it ... to destroy The Royal Family and his brother. He really is an odious bleep.
The whole point is even King Charles can't buy the protection if RAVEC don't see it as necessary. The MET special policing isn't for sale. It is to protect those in certain positions that warrant it.

Reactions: 44
The way to look at these ‘awards’ is understanding that this Woke movement is a religion. It certainly has its zealots, and , in my opinion, Oprah, Gayle count among these. Remember the ole comedic “Church Lady”…that’s how I see Oprah these days.

The ‘sugars‘ are the faithful masses and they see the world as the ‘religion’ demands. They are ‘hell-bent’ on silencing heretics like us. All this ‘canceling’ of non-Wokes, demanding firing, demanding ruined lives, is rather religiously medieval.

The Cardinals really don’t require M&H to get their hands dirty in service to the Faith or part with much cash…because M represents a ‘martyr figure’ in their Faith. A mixed race angel that walked away from the UK RF and its riches…to reveal to the world the racism and evil of the monarchy system, the oppression of marginalized people. Harry is a their first Royal Convert.

Harry is also fighting a free press, which, when occasionally working, still poses a danger. Not talking here about the NYTimes, the Guardian, both Church newsletters.

Meg functions as a victim-martyr and he is her Prince Charming. Every organization aligned with any aspect of the Faith sees them as a draw to sell tickets and make money. It’s a transactional relationship. She turns up, poses, prances, and preaches to the choir.

I think, at this very moment, there is a huge effort underway to clean up this mess…as there was for Jussie Smollett. Is video being manipulated somewhere or even created? Who knows? But M&H are their best victim-martyrs at the moment…I think their exposure would be seen as more than a loss…but also a very big dent in the credibility of the Woke Mother Church.

Can’t let that happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I read today that one of the Montecito Smolletts’ security team used to do security for the Obamas and is well respected throughout the industry as a foremost expert in providing security.

The Smolletts’ lies could easily have destroyed his reputation and indeed the reputations of the entire security team as it would’ve made them look incompetent to allow their clients to get into a “near catastrophic car chase”.

As with the incredibly dedicated Buckingham Palace staff, Megan and Harry have shown again that they have ZERO RESPECT for ordinary hard working people who are just trying to do their job.

You can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat people who they see as below them on the career ladder or in social status.
I agree ….security guy Sanchez is very experienced BUT he
  • Removed the clients from a SUV to a non vetted Taxi
  • he got out of the taxi leaving the clients
  • he walked away from the taxi with his back to the clients
Which means he either suffered a complete aberration or
he felt completely comfortable with the situation( low risk) to break every rule of ‘ security school’ !!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I find it totally odd that so called left wing papers routinely post articles and columns supporting these two privileged spoiled grifting wankers who have used their titles to get mega bucks deals they wouldnt earn otherwise as they are talentless and post nonsense like this about how these selfish venal cunts should be fully funded by Chaz/the taxpayer so they don’t have to shell out a penny of their undeserved and completely self-serving millions, and do nothing to investigate their shell organisation of a ‘charity‘ scam that is run purely to fund their lifestyle.

Baffling!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
i thought of this when he gave his perjury witness statement. no one asked him whether he had Smeh's phone (or whether she was ok).
And Mister Plastic Fantastic didn’t NEED The Ginger Stain’s phone number because he has Smeg’s number and SHE is the one running this ENTIRE tit show. (Her AND her Mingy Momma!) I hope to HELL someone, somewhere spills the tea on them. I think we are all getting very VERY tired of these games. It’s exhausting…

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.