Harry & Meghan #350 If I can fake it there, I'll fake it anywhere....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surreal thought of the morning.
Are the invisikids actually part of a genetic experiment to produce flying monkeys for the Wicked Wench of the West Coast? They failed to fledge properly so are being hidden until they can be corrected.
Time for my medication? Thanks.
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Has she tied the belt of that white coat to make it look like she might be pregnant? It’s kind of riding up like belts do on genuinely early on pregnant women.
She always does this in an attempt to create a waist out of her rectangular weetabod - unfortunately it doesn’t work.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It just dawned on me and I wrote it in another thread just now .... Harry and Meghan could be the new presenters of This Morning!!!!!!!!! YES!!!! 😬
And every segment could be about them 😆 or rather her
---
She’s such a mess isn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
This. This photo. This is the moment I knew it was going to be a shitshow.

View attachment 2185021
I’d love to jump in this photo and slap that fake smirk off that ropey old hookers face 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I think Harry may have had some kind of panic attack. That is why they are insisting on the footage being handed over to them and also why the agency isn't releasing it yet.

Personally, I really want to see the paparazzi's footage. There is definitely something there that they don't want us to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I have been thinking and wanted to share something with you:

1. There is something off about the ILBW posture on the "chase". We have seen celebrities being chased for pictures and they are hiding their faces, putting their hair in front of them. The ILBW is not using her fake extensions to hide herself and she even turns her head to the side where they are photographing them;

Meghan was loving the paparazzi's attention. She always does. She is almost always smiling at them and never looks distressed. Even when she was with Archie going for a walk, in Canada... Was it? Harry is the one who is failing to keep up with this lifestyle and that is where their problem lies.

2. For the past years, and specially in Whaaaaagh, Hazno has been claiming he is a soldier, a brave courageous one, boasting about how many people he killed in action. But then, people with cameras - not guns - on BIKES (while he is on a huge black SUV), scare the sh*t out of him, make him completely incapable of react on a wise way (finding a hotel parking lot; not ditching the black sun's for a yellow cab, etc);

Everything Harry has said and done in the past 6 years has shown that he never was a true soldier. He appears so weak, fragile and unintelligent. He fails to take control of a situation and it ends up creating a bigger mess. It also doesn't help that he married someone so controlling she ends up looking like the one who has to handle him.

There is a video of Prince William arguing with a man about him taking pictures of his children. William takes control immediately and deals with it. He didn't release a statement via a spokesperson, he told the man off there and then. That is what we expect of our soldiers.

3. Isn't it funny how the ILBW and husband try to make her "The People's Duchess", but then they do nothing for the people, they rarely spend time with "the people", there were only paparazzi waiting for them at Hertz, and the only people that defend them are over privileged celebrities with a dodgy purpose?

Their humanitarian efforts consist of getting awards for doing nothing. To be honest, the Sussex Squad donates more than Harry and Peg do. It is actually insane how much the squad lobbies and does work FOR THEM. With no pay!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Thank you for this @ResidentMerkin. I was wondering how it went. Were there any new revelations, cover ups, photos of the flatties we've not seen before or announcements from the King referring to them? Were there lots of wonderful photos and talk about the Wales' beautiful children?

Why would Louis be anything like Harry? He may make us laugh, but he's living in a very stable family. One side being the Middleton's who appear to be down to earth, the other side our royals - along with two great parents who are sound, and two great siblings. No reason for Louis going off the rails!
Nothing. Not a single photo other than the ones we have seen a jillion times and images of Megsy caressing her moonbump. It was claimed that Chuck has seen Lidl once and Aldi twice. The did jump on the video of Kate saying she looks forward to meeting Lidl and co firming they hadn't, not even a facetime. It was slight shade to H&M saying what a shame they are being kept from their grandfather Chuck. Zero mention of Thomas. You didn't miss much.

Meanwhile .
Hazard better be careful, I wouldn’t put it past her to go rouge and start spouting all sorts of bollocks implicating Sparry. I firmly believe she did this on the Dopra interview when she brought up the ‘racist royal’ I think he was not expecting that and she blindsided him by revealing this.
It is an absolute certainty that, with each strategy failure, she will double down again and again.
She is a Moore's Law of revenge tactics - exponentially getting more extreme, dramatic, obvious, cringe and backfiring every single time
The attempt to recreate Diana City pap car chase has backfired. She will go rogue and something involving just her and/or the kids (not Harry): kidnapping, hostage, something with zero evidence or receipts but lots of friends' /mom / bodyguards' comments with Scooby on blast....
Bulimia, Amber Turd abuse allegations, or sexual assault (Andrew, William, Hawwy, Chuck) or domestic abuse (discredit camilla, while we're at it). Doria has a bodyguard boyfriend? Tha6because of the decade she had to flee from Abusive Thomas Markle. Dr Proudman will chime in with Parental Alienation.... the fact that Father4Justice has now added their 2 toxic and unhelpful cents' worth (Don't be a Crummy Mummy meghan ad),... you ain't see nothin' yet as angry psychopaths are unstoppable. Which is why the titles need to go and she needs to be kept away from the Wales family

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Off Topic
I used to snore and it kept getting worse and I was always tired and was having like brain fog my mom told me to have my doctor have me tested for sleep apnea turned out I had severe sleep apnea and was suffering from hypoxia due to it. It was so bad that they woke me up and put me on a bipap machine halfway through the sleep test when they woke me up I was like the energizer bunny with energy and could THINK again. I urge anyone that suspects they may have sleep apnea to be tested for it and if you have it and are prescribed a machine USE IT. I actually cannot sleep without mine allI will do his doze and keep waking myself up
I wholeheartedly second this. My ex suffered from severe sleep apnea combined with heart issues. He disliked using the cpap machine so consequently didn’t and spent most nights dozing on the sofa. He was found dead on the sofa one morning which they attributed to cardiac arrest main contributing factor sleep apnea. If you are or know someone who may have this please get yourself checked and use the machine
PS. If you value your sleep don’t try it with a bulldog 💤💤

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
There's a nice gif here as well. Impressive, manly legs in action. Not like Hazza's bendy banana legs.

Living his best life, not scowling, red-faced in the back of a taxi.

What will Hazbeen be sent out to do today, to try and compete with this?

Harry always looks greasy and grubby like he needs a wash down with hibiscrub and an iron brush !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I read today that one of the Montecito Smolletts’ security team used to do security for the Obamas and is well respected throughout the industry as a foremost expert in providing security.

The Smolletts’ lies could easily have destroyed his reputation and indeed the reputations of the entire security team as it would’ve made them look incompetent to allow their clients to get into a “near catastrophic car chase”.

As with the incredibly dedicated Buckingham Palace staff, Megan and Harry have shown again that they have ZERO RESPECT for ordinary hard working people who are just trying to do their job.

You can tell a lot about a person by the way they treat people who they see as below them on the career ladder or in social status.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Reactions: 30
Going back to this clip in the Netflix documentary I always found it strange how on Harry's birthday Archie was nowhere to be seen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I watched the Anna Nicole Smith documentary on netflix last night
Interesting insight into L.A and the paps.
She threw her mum under the bus, told a story of a terrible abusive childhood. It was untrue.
Her mum reports that she asked Anna why she said such horrible things. Her reply was

It makes more money

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Come to think about it wasn’t it later reported that it was to be small party and she was making a lemon cake using the lemons from their garden …… so I wonder if she had to call all those big named guests who were invited to say it was cancelled as no bakers would make her a freebie cake! Times are hard in La La Land. 🙄
The only cake she's ever made are hash brownies. Organic lemons and banana bread my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.