Harry & Meghan #350 If I can fake it there, I'll fake it anywhere....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband used to be an absolutely horrific snorer. Like, the absolute worst. Like an earthquake. Truly. I didn’t get a full good night’s sleep for YEARS due to his snoring. 🥱 But THEN … everything changed a few months ago when he bought a magical oral device off of <looking around shiftily> aliexpress.com. 👀 TOTAL GAMECHANGER. He hasn’t snored a single night since he got it. It’s essentially a plastic mouth guard that you custom fit to your mouth at home. At first I was a bit leery about him putting cheap plastic of unknown origins in his mouth, but he hasn‘t started glowing in the dark yet, so presumably it’s safe. I still can’t believe aliexpress saved my marriage. 😆 SPOILER]
Tell me what it’s called…..please…..I’m begging you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I use an old fm radio tuned up to the end of it's dial on white noise , playing fairly loudly & latex earplugs ; you roll them up, put them in & after a few seconds they expand to block noise & the white noise on the radio fades to a very quiet hiss ( burying any other noise underneath it) & I can't hear snoring, dogs barking, nothing. It's bloody bliss, wish I'd known years ago

Reactions: 23
We also saw them last year after waiting so long since buying the tickets (3+ years I think?) due to covid. I’ve loved them from the start and the first tape I ever bought was theirs. I played it to death, surprised it didn’t snap, lol.
❤
I don’t want to taint the song, but I have this in my head now for some reason:
I’ve got the brains
You've got the looks
Let's make lots of money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
From twitter, and comments are good also.
Plus I wanted to use the new flat pack truther badge so kindly gifted by one of our members

_20230521_094539.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She calls everyone by their nickname as it denotes intimacy. However it’s an easy shot as it doesn’t matter what their relationship actually is, or what that personally actually wants to be known as. It’s fake and a way of wielding control.
I used to know a woman exactly like this, a real narc, works in the new age industry, has her own snake oil practice, makes a fortune out of people's grief, ill health etc and talks so much word salad. Her thing was giving people nicknames, every one loved her as it made them feel special, she did it to me and I found it deeply irritating.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I use an old fm radio tuned up to the end of it's dial on white noise , playing fairly loudly & latex earplugs ; you roll them up, put them in & after a few seconds they expand to block noise & the white noise on the radio fades to a very quiet hiss ( burying any other noise underneath it) & I can't hear snoring, dogs barking, nothing. It's bloody bliss, wish I'd known years ago
Ok Grandma, you can just get a white noise app for your phone for 99p these days you know 😂

the good noise apps also do the other colours like brown noise and pink noise (yes there’s a full spectrum of noise colours … my colleagues use pink noise to set up cinema auditoriums and tune the speakers). There are sleep apps which do bubbling waterfalls, crashing waves etc.

to get back on topic there is also poo noise which is the sound that Scobie makes, and Crockery Noise which is the sound that Her Smegship makes when cornered.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This ol' chestnut again....

What's it gonna be called - " Me, Myself & I"??

Screenshot_20230521-101157.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Yes like she would never trample the graves of the fallen in stiletto heels, nor would she ever turn up at the graves of children with a camera crew in tow, nor would she mock, mercilessly, the ailing Matriarch of her husbands family; a family who tried their best to ease her in to their world but whose help was spurned. Yes, I believe she would stoop so low as to fabricate the whole disgusting charade…because she is MeAgain, the narcissist🤬

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
All the comments on the Independent article are 100% negative :LOL: some really good comments and memes too !!

But when you think about it, with the money KC3 gave them circa 2M in year one, his inheritance 30M, 100 M NF deal an 60M from Spotty lie its getting onto for 200M now for that kind of dosh you could go and live a lovely private life and do lots of good things for yourself and others too.
This for me is the real disgusting heart of this pathetic couple.... The what could have been, that they've pissed up the wall because they are such narcs and personality flawed with jealousy and hate and all negative traits :sick:
I couldn’t agree more. As far as I can tell, their main ”contribution” is to take contributions from others, who presumably deduct them as charitable, run them through Archewell as middlemen, then dole them back out (deductible again?) in relatively small amounts to other charities. Then they get awards for having added no value. Oh, and I assume that Archewell covers many of their expenses as business expenses. Am I missing something here??

Reactions: 32
So many rants went through my head when I read this, that for the sake of my blood pressure, I’ll stick with “no way”, & since when does the i support victim blaming/shaming?
Also, that they don’t know their parables & wouldn’t know a moral lesson if it faked a car chase.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
I have been thinking and wanted to share something with you:

1. There is something off about the ILBW posture on the "chase". We have seen celebrities being chased for pictures and they are hiding their faces, putting their hair in front of them. The ILBW is not using her fake extensions to hide herself and she even turns her head to the side where they are photographing them;

2. For the past years, and specially in Whaaaaagh, Hazno has been claiming he is a soldier, a brave courageous one, boasting about how many people he killed in action. But then, people with cameras - not guns - on BIKES (while he is on a huge black SUV), scare the sh*t out of him, make him completely incapable of react on a wise way (finding a hotel parking lot; not ditching the black sun's for a yellow cab, etc);

3. Isn't it funny how the ILBW and husband try to make her "The People's Duchess", but then they do nothing for the people, they rarely spend time with "the people", there were only paparazzi waiting for them at Hertz, and the only people that defend them are over privileged celebrities with a dodgy purpose?

Fantastic observations posted @FrancesDundee80 . There was someone on the radio yesterday saying just the same thing, and said they hoped South Park would pick up on it for episode 2. 😂

If Netflix use this footage in any future documental, then they won't/shouldn't survive. There are many other channels everyone can watch, so we don't need seedy footage of something overplayed that didn't really happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ok Grandma, you can just get a white noise app for your phone for 99p these days you know 😂

the good noise apps also do the other colours like brown noise and pink noise (yes there’s a full spectrum of noise colours … my colleagues use pink noise to set up cinema auditoriums and tune the speakers). There are sleep apps which do bubbling waterfalls, crashing waves etc.

to get back on topic there is also poo noise which is the sound that Scobie makes, and Crockery Noise which is the sound that Her Smegship makes when cornered.
One of the sounds I find unbearable is the background noise/music that you often get in Spas...the sound of dripping water (perhaps that's the waterfalls 😂), the flute and the panpipes. I guess they think it's relaxing, but I have murderous thoughts after about 15 minutes of it...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.