Harry & Meghan #350 If I can fake it there, I'll fake it anywhere....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why the hell has it got to be a 'televised' statement, why not just a written statement that can be publicised in the media? Oh sorry, I forgot we are talking about the publicity shy Megain .... she wants the attention, she wants to do the 'doe eyed' Diana look, tell how frightened they were and thought they were about to die while hand clutches her chest. She wants the tears to fall, if she can squeeze more than one out of her left eye, she's going to go for the full sympathy vote! Enough, we've seen it all before and got the T shirt ...... nobody is going to believe the lies any more and nobody will be allowed to ask any questions so it will be a whole waste of time for all concerned except madam who guess what ..... gets her mug on screen again and gets yet MORE PUBLICITY. 🤬
Hazard better be careful, I wouldn’t put it past her to go rouge and start spouting all sorts of bollocks implicating Sparry. I firmly believe she did this on the Dopra interview when she brought up the ‘racist royal’ I think he was not expecting that and she blindsided him by revealing this.

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Am stuck with only 5 channels for now as cancelled Sky and am awaiting a TV guru to help me figure out how to get Freeview etc. So was stuck watching the Cheezy doc on the Fab 5... King Chuck's 5 grandkids. It was full of RF fucked up an amazing [ 😫] opportunity with biracial Smegs... blech. But the bit that really pissed me off was the repeated suggestion that cheeky Louis would be the next Harry.... I wanted to throw my shoe at the tv
---

They have mini cpap machine now as well, apparently. My dad (and his gf) swear by them

Thank you for this @ResidentMerkin. I was wondering how it went. Were there any new revelations, cover ups, photos of the flatties we've not seen before or announcements from the King referring to them? Were there lots of wonderful photos and talk about the Wales' beautiful children?

Why would Louis be anything like Harry? He may make us laugh, but he's living in a very stable family. One side being the Middleton's who appear to be down to earth, the other side our royals - along with two great parents who are sound, and two great siblings. No reason for Louis going off the rails!

Reactions: 40
Unfortunately I can’t get on with earplugs, I find them really uncomfortable. Last night was the final straw that prompted us to buy a new lounge suite though - I ended up trying to sleep on the sofa to get away from the snoring but our current one is so old and saggy it was tortuous and I couldn’t sleep on it, so we went out today and bought a new suite. So I guess that was a win. Silver linings and all that 😂
Have you tried the wax ones? They’re better than everything else. Don’t block it out entirely, but do help.

Reactions: 19
After winning the last election by taking a page from Biden's playbook, looks like Sadick Con is taking a page from The bleep's playbook.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Please feel free to ignore the following off topic rant about mental health - after reading that Saddiq Khan has also said he has PTSD:

I don’t want to knock anyone with mental health issues; I’ve struggled with low mood for which I’ve never been able to get help, for years.
But it does seem, more and more, that people are using their mental health as a shield whenever their popularity plunged, or they get called out for bad behaviour, or want to build a victim narrative around themselves.
Sorry, but it’s not on.
And often it waters down the whole debate around mental heath - turning into trendy badge of honour rather than something that millions of people are battling in silence, without access to real help, on a daily basis.
I don’t know if anyone on here will have heard of Jeff Stelling.
He fronts a show called Soccer Saturday at the weekends.
He spoke out during yesterday’s show about the absolutely dire state of affairs around treatment of eating disorders.
He spoke from the heart, and he spoke the truth of the situation for people in the real world who need help and don’t get it (not those who have access to the best mental health practitioners money can buy but still moan that no one helps them 😡)
I hate when people like the gruesomes and Khant try to ally themselves with the rest of us by saying, look, we suffer too.
Well yes, you might, but you can buy help whilst telling everyone else to talk to a friend 😡 😡
Rant over.
And well done Jeff Stelling ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
But you see, the clothes were for her. The cake wasn’t.
Come to think about it wasn’t it later reported that it was to be small party and she was making a lemon cake using the lemons from their garden …… so I wonder if she had to call all those big named guests who were invited to say it was cancelled as no bakers would make her a freebie cake! Times are hard in La La Land. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Please feel free to ignore the following off topic rant about mental health - after reading that Saddiq Khan has also said he has PTSD:
But it does seem, more and more, that people are using their mental health as a shield whenever their popularity plunged, or they get called out for bad behaviour, or want to build a victim narrative around themselves.
I completely agree with all you say. Apart from Stelling, who I dislike throughly for reasons I won't go into here. There's money to be made from 'mental health' and all 'wellbeing' schtick and grift. I'm really not a conspiracy theorist but if you follow the money it surely leads down to big pharma, flogging pills. We've already seen Hazno covering up his hideous behaviour by blaming mental health and it's bleeping sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It reminds me of the coloured Jiffy bags you can buy in all colours
The material reminds me of those covers you put over the windscreen on a hot day to try and make the inside of your car less Sahara desert like 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Dear God. Her head looks like a smug thumb.
Thanks for digging that photo out I’ve been looking for it. Dunno why, I loathe their smug faces in it, it’s the moment that did it for me with her. Knew she was going to be an hole from that point on 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Am stuck with only 5 channels for now as cancelled Sky and am awaiting a TV guru to help me figure out how to get Freeview etc. So was stuck watching the Cheezy doc on the Fab 5... King Chuck's 5 grandkids. It was full of RF fucked up an amazing [ 😫] opportunity with biracial Smegs... blech. But the bit that really pissed me off was the repeated suggestion that cheeky Louis would be the next Harry.... I wanted to throw my shoe at the tv
---

They have mini cpap machine now as well, apparently. My dad (and his gf) swear by them
I thought it might be like that so recorded it and watched 4 repeated episodes of ‘Two pints of Lager and a packet of Crisps’ ….. which I liked first time round, it takes me back to my yoof!
Reading your review of the programme I think I will give it a miss.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.