Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments under the royal family's latest post is sending me into a rage... are people really that stupid!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
ITV Evening News reader just said Recollections May Vary 😆

Mainstream media starting to report their tall tales. This is good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
They’ve seen the news, read the internet and can see they are being made fools of.
Why aren’t they quick to jump in and prove what really happened and shut the millions of nay sayers down- come on, prove you’ve got credibility asap
Because it doesn't exist. The last time defenseless haz took video footage of the alleged paps at the Well Child event revealed a comical nothing burger. He was a busy video bee during the catastrophic car chase as well. If he turns over his video footage to the police, any editing will be clear in the metadata. The footage will also be compared to the ample CTV footage which will be availble . That was jussie's downfall. The police checked the CTV footage of the area of the alleged crime, and found zippo. With all the cameras around it is really difficult to fake a crime these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
this is *chef’s kiss* - I read it it hazno’s voice.
You know, I despise this pair so much, and avoid their ‘appearance’ on tv so assiduously, that I could not recognise their voices at all. I am not sure I have ever heard the vocal emissions of the ILBW, and I have erased Hasno’s from my memory. What a triumph….sits back feeling smug😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Inspired by previous mentions of the Fairytale of New York
Harry & Meghan #350 Happy Anniversary- Pray God it’s your last!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Harry & Meghan #350 Start spreading the news, we’re leaving today (in a taxi)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Still on the last thread reading up but I have been thinking about this today. The way Meghan treated backgrid photogs leaves no doubt in my mind that staff bullying allegations are true.
Meghan thought lowly paps would be too scared to fight back and she can just fabricate a story. She thinks such people are beneath her and no one will believe them. But she was overconfident and it backfired as everyone could see the loopholes.
Unfortunately for victims of her bullying it happened behind the closed palace doors and she denied it completely
But I am sure she was/is a vile bully and every last one of those so called allegations is true.
I hope they get justice somehow one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Jan Moir. Link in tweet.

From the article:

. Meanwhile, major networks such as CBS hinted that the incident had been overblown, with Gayle King revealing: ‘It was a scary moment, but police tell us it was not as serious as Harry and Meghan said.’

So, even Gayle King's not going along with it. 😲

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
I can't find the spoiler. I worked in London
and I used to go drinking with my ex in a pub across Charing cross station. He went to Mexico for a holiday. We were work colleges at this stage. So when he came back he brought me a bottle of Mascal ( don't know how to spell it) back. I didn't eat breakfast that day. So we went for a drink and after my second I decided to taste the muscal.i decided to take a shot, it was about a third of a glass. All I remember is getting on the bus. I woke up hours later in a bus station. The bus was locked and all the lights were off. I still can't remember how I got out of the bus.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Let’s do a brain storm.

Situation: You decide to move away from a full time job and now have to pay for your own security. Problem: You deem yourself born into the risk and feel entitled to paid security forever. Goal: Convince your gran/dad and her/his government that you are in danger and thus need security forever.

What might we do?

Go on Oprah and say titles mean nothing to you. Security is priority one.

Write a book where you detail how many Taliban you have personally killed.

Get the PR to put it out there that a stalker was milling around your house.

Get the spokespeople to put it out there that you were involved in a high speed chase with paps in New York which could have been catastrophic.

Get the spokesperson to say that none of your family made contact despite all the danger you’re in.

They’re not getting a reaction. A reaction is what is wanted. Paid security not out of their pocket is what is wanted. Resorting, in desperation, to using the kids in a similar attention seeking way to finally get a reaction is not unreasonable. And no, I'm not suggesting they are so crazy as to put their kids in harms way. I am suggesting they might conjure up another BS story e.g. someone they don't know while they are out and about innocently talking to their kid = stranger danger! Scobie tweeting and then going on Newsnight about the Prince/Princess in a "scare"/They could have been kidnapped/No comment from the King, the POW etc.
They just need to take 'the kids' out in public to make that one work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My sad prediction is that, before 2024, Harry will overdose. Hopefully it will not be fatal.
I think he will find a gun and do her in as well. He is an unstable, angry and delusional person. If he had any brains he would take the invisakids and leave.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Bookworm. Let's start at the very beginning

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
From birth, Harry had RPOs, who are a division of the Met Police, and he grew up being followed everywhere. He can't pay the Met Police as they're paid by the taxpayer. Harry has been given the message by the Home Office and the Court that the police are not private bodyguards, but he knows this full well. He's now launched a case that RAVEC did not have the power to turn down his offer to pay.

If he gets police and RPOs back in the UK it means that the British government recognises his status as an IPP and that he can expect the same protection from any government in the world. No more security costs, and exemption from prosecution for any crimes apart from murder and maybe rape. Tax fraud, drugs, lies, the Heritage Foundation will be told that the details on his visa application form are confidential.

The Home Office case has been going on for a long time, and Harry has 6 court cases on the go against different media. Crazy on a scale never seen before, so they pulled a stunt in New York. The public were misinformed, as this was not a Catastrophe. The N.Y. Police denied that any accidents, injuries or collisions occurred.

BookWorm went into detail about the cabs and the cab driver sequence of events. BackGrid said their photographers did nothing wrong. Why follow someone for 2 hours? They get paid by the photo, not by the hour. The Harkles had paps around them for about 20 minutes. The entire stunt was to get themselves into the British press for the HO Court case. This was embarrassing for the New York Police, and they should discourage the Harkles from visiting New York again.
Ends.
I don't see how Harry can get IPP status - on what grounds? He does no work for the UK government or RF. Is it the IPP immunity and access to intelligence he wants, rather than heavies which he could easily pay for himself?

Also I don't understand his argument thst RAVEC should explain their decision and give him an opportunity to challenge it? He's either entitled to protection or not, and he isn't, and it's their decision.

It's very odd this has been going on for so long, when he's an ex-royal and doesn't live in the UK. Like the CoS.
The only odd angle I can see here is that it would suit the RF very well if he did have IPP status as they've covered up actual crimes for him going back years. Apart from this possibility there's no chance he's entitled to it but he might get it on the QT. They're not going to let the Heritage Foundation prosecute their Prince that's for sure.

• Sick
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.