Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J R Moehringer is firing up the Mac for Spare 2 as we speak ..

It all happened so fast…so very, very fast …maybe 8 , possibly even 9 or 9.7 mph …so very, very, very fast ….

I felt my life flash before my eyes …moaning, griping , petulance ….and the occasional furtive balm of Elizabeth Hardon …

It was the fastest 2 hours of my life .”
this is *chef’s kiss* - I read it it hazno’s voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am sorry, but I don't feel sorry for Harry.
I honestly, can say that I also don't care about his well-being. I know how awful that sounds.
Remember. He started it. We all welcomed his gf to our country with open-arms and even a little bit of excitement truth be told. Now through no fault of ours (the plebs) he calls us racists and wants to 'teach us a lesson'. I couldn't give two shits about him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
I know not all pregnancies are the same, but compare the glowing Princess Eug’s pregnant belly, a week away from her due date, with the weirdness that was Meg’s in, out, shake it all about version.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Thread idea: Harry and Meghan #350 Everything they do is a flop, they are an international laughing stock!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I have a feeling that Harry and Meghan are hiding something in regards to where they were staying in New York because it seems suspicious that they didn't want the paps to follow them and find out the location.
Yes, my thinking is Megz def knows the back alleyways into the old Epstien home so can sleep for free and camera rolling still for blackmail or maybe just a Premier Inn which doesn't fit with their "luxe" brand - personally, I love a Premier Inn but could review that if H&M became the new "faces"..:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Remember. He started it. We all welcomed his gf to our country with open-arms and even a little bit of excitement truth be told. Now through no fault of ours (the plebs) he calls us racists and wants to 'teach us a lesson'. I couldn't give two shits about him.
Yeah.Where I come from we say “ Slap it into him”.
Meaning he deserves everything bad that happens.

Reactions: 23
We already knew they were stupid, but seriously how did they think this was going to be believed when so many people including the taxi driver and the NYPD can say categorically this did not happen.

They are really dangerously off their rockers now.

• Sick
Reactions: 47
A little thread break from the tit show… Gosh Princess Charlotte has Diana’s Eyes/ Prince Of wales doesn’t she! Take that mega witch.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I am sorry, but I don't feel sorry for Harry.

I don't care if Peg and her mother are cruelly manipulating him.

I honestly, can say that I also don't care about his well-being. I know how awful that sounds.

No matter how sick you are, you don't backstab your own brother—the brother who only had his best interests at heart.

Letting Peg talk about him like that on their Netflix show. The future King. And Peg throwing Catherine under the bus several times. duck them, duck them all. Whatever happens to Harry, idgaf. He can choke on these consequences for all I care. In fact, I hope they never let him go and he lives a life full of Peg, Doria and their fake friends till his very last breath. He chose this.
BIB - I said similar on the previous thread.
Not a shred of sympathy for him, none whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Harry & Meghan #350 Were they chased by paps or CHASING them ????

According to Google- there are over 2,600 traffic lights in Manhattan- ( inconventient if being chased by paps lol)
A little bit of trivia in case anyone ends up on “The Chase” pun intended🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I said this on the last thread, this has backfired spectacularly on them. They can't shut down the nay sayers as none of this happened in the way they said. It's been refuted by the police, the mayor and backgrid.
Thank goodness it was in America, if it was here no-one would dare contradict them

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.