Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling that Harry and Meghan are hiding something in regards to where they were staying in New York because it seems suspicious that they didn't want the paps to follow them and find out the location.
Yeah I was thinking that they'd blagged a free apartment stay from someone who would be unacceptable - perhaps connections to Russia, Saudi, Republicans or even yachting days .....

Reactions: 30
I thought they were home no more than 20 minutes after their departure from the event, yet the timeline of events says that their rep said they got home around midnight. Something isn't adding up.

Reactions: 33

She's penning a letter as we speak... With a quill and massive red feather..... Saying Naff Orf!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Were H & M staying together in the same place? Although do I really care???

And as for the exact route they took, what is the actual estimate of the time this journey would usually take? Is it anywhere close to the 2 hours claimed?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Scroll up, Lady! I put three screen shots in, but there’s more. However, it gets into the Mocumentary filming and that’s a rabbit hole!
Thank you! Found it - wow.
---
Yeah I was thinking that they'd blagged a free apartment stay from someone who would be unacceptable - perhaps connections to Russia, Saudi, Republicans or even yachting days .....
@Who’sYerDaddy spilled the tea upthread. Just makes it all worse!

Reactions: 22
Every time I hear anew excerpt from his book, read in his dopey voice, I am struck anew about vapid and idiotic he is and how the entire book is a fever dream of hyperbole

So those armies of boats, taking photos through the windows...and NO ONE has ever seen a single one of the photos? Where are the photos of the invasion of boats? It never occurred to these idiots that the Met Police cannot operate outside of the UK? Or that they were keeping these officers away from their own families.

Oh no, only these two exist

J R Moehringer is firing up the Mac for Spare 2 as we speak ..

It all happened so fast…so very, very fast …maybe 8 , possibly even 9 or 9.7 mph …so very, very, very fast ….

I felt my life flash before my eyes …moaning, griping , petulance ….and the occasional furtive balm of Elizabeth Hardon …

It was the fastest 2 hours of my life .”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
B.
I am sorry, but I don't feel sorry for Harry.

I don't care if Peg and her mother are cruelly manipulating him.

I honestly, can say that I also don't care about his well-being. I know how awful that sounds.

No matter how sick you are, you don't backstab your own brother—the brother who only had his best interests at heart.

Letting Peg talk about him like that on their Netflix show. The future King. And Peg throwing Catherine under the bus several times. duck them, duck them all. Whatever happens to Harry, idgaf. He can choke on these consequences for all I care. In fact, I hope they never let him go and he lives a life full of Peg, Doria and their fake friends till his very last breath. He chose this.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So this is going to be like the Tom Bradby royal racism thing? Not actually say anything at the time to clarify the matter and then 2 years later come out & say " No, we never said we were in a high-speed chase"?
This is exactly what is happening.

Reactions: 32
Former NYPD officer just saying on Sky news that he thinks MM was auditioning for a new Fast & Furious movie. Doesn't believe it either 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Please. Can we all take a moment to admire the smooth swing of Harry's left banana leg and foot as he prepares to be hounded by the paps, just like mummy?
Is he stoned? Did Snakebite suck on some dried shrooms to soften them for him, and slide them into his lipless mouth before they arrived?
Note the simian swing of the arms.
What an ungainly tosser he is.
View attachment 2179879
photo: Misan HarriNoMan
Oh Misan was there was he.... Mmmmm

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

It all happened so fast…so very, very fast …maybe 8 , possibly even 9 or 9.7 mph …so very, very, very fast ….

I felt my life flash before my eyes …moaning, griping , petulance ….and the occasional furtive balm of Elizabeth Hardon …

The automatic gearbox got up into 3rd gear, on occasions 😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
MA was pictured in the post corrie hiking shots and he was there last night again at the awards ceremony. It reminds of all the pictures at the start of this saga - MA,mummy, PH & MM (skippy tumblir fans will know the pics).

Why is he front and centre now? Is it the end game or is it for PR look she has friends?

Also why don't BG release their video footage and clear their name if they didn't do as they were accused of doing?
If it's true the NYPD have asked for Hazza's phone footage, they may have asked for Backgrid's stuff as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 39

80 mph according to Scobie 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Facing “prowling“ charges apparently, not stalking.
Probably casing the joint with a view to ransacking the expensive awards cabinet.
😁
The CEO of William Morris Endeavour, Herb Gnassh, issued a statement that the Sussex stalker was a Hobo who targeted the chicken coop looking for eggs.
The Hobo was tasered and fell into the straw, handcuffed and taken to Jail in Santa Barbara.
Sussex Squad members are advised to remain calm and await further information.
istockphoto-458686185-612x612.jpg

Armed SBPD Cops storm the chicken coop

istockphoto-910363404-612x612.jpg

The tasered Hobo recovers against the iconic Tree of Life in the Snarkle 16-Toilet Mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.