Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve done that. Gone out, gotten tit faced and come home without my bag and only one shoe. A taxi driver brought them back the following day, ironically.
I’ve never left my bag anywhere but have forgot where I left my shoes.😎😎🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You know, I despise this pair so much, and avoid their ‘appearance’ on tv so assiduously, that I could not recognise their voices at all. I am not sure I have ever heard the vocal emissions of the ILBW, and I have erased Hasno’s from my memory. What a triumph….sits back feeling smug😂😂😂😂
tbf I’ve taken the same approach… which means I’ve actually read it in the voice of a previous meme-making piss-taker and haz could actually have the diction of Billy Connolly for all I know. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You know, I despise this pair so much, and avoid their ‘appearance’ on tv so assiduously, that I could not recognise their voices at all. I am not sure I have ever heard the vocal emissions of the ILBW, and I have erased Hasno’s from my memory. What a triumph….sits back feeling smug😂😂😂😂
Now that you say that, I realise - same here 😁

Reactions: 23
I would be furious if I was a new yorker and had a genuine emergency, but the cops couldn't attend as they were dealing with these skanks

• Sick
Reactions: 56
Remember. He started it. We all welcomed his gf to our country with open-arms and even a little bit of excitement truth be told. Now through no fault of ours (the plebs) he calls us racists and wants to 'teach us a lesson'. I couldn't give two shits about him.

I can normally find a bit of compassion for most people but I can't find any at all for the pair of them.

They are both as bad as each other and deserve each other. He has always been a nasty entitled piece of work and his father has rescued him from scrape after scrape after scrape. He is throwing everything out of his pram at the moment because his daddy won't stop those horrible common people from booing at him and writing nasty stuff in the papers about him. It's just not fair, don't they know who he is!

He and that horrible piece he married are steadily ruining the last memories people had of Diana. She had fallen out of favour with the public just before she died, people saw her a a trouble maker, manipulative and an attention seeker (sound familiar?) but when she died people white washed over that and made her into a saint. Hazno is reminding people what she was like by acting in the same way.

He doesn't deserve pity, he created this mess himself. If they do divorce then I hope he doesn't return to the UK and put the blame on her. He is a nasty piece of work who has shown his true colours and needs to dumped on some remote island and left there for good. He shat on his family from a great height and can never be trusted again.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Let’s do a brain storm.

Situation: You decide to move away from a full time job and now have to pay for your own security. Problem: You deem yourself born into the risk and feel entitled to paid security forever. Goal: Convince your gran/dad and her/his government that you are in danger and thus need security forever.

What might we do?

Go on Oprah and say titles mean nothing to you. Security is priority one.

Write a book where you detail how many Taliban you have personally killed.

Get the PR to put it out there that a stalker was milling around your house.

Get the spokespeople to put it out there that you were involved in a high speed chase with paps in New York which could have been catastrophic.

Get the spokesperson to say that none of your family made contact despite all the danger you’re in.

They’re not getting a reaction. A reaction is what is wanted. Paid security not out of their pocket is what is wanted. Resorting, in desperation, to using the kids in a similar attention seeking way to finally get a reaction is not unreasonable. And no, I'm not suggesting they are so crazy as to put their kids in harms way. I am suggesting they might conjure up another BS story e.g. someone they don't know while they are out and about innocently talking to their kid = stranger danger! Scobie tweeting and then going on Newsnight about the Prince/Princess in a "scare"/They could have been kidnapped/No comment from the King, the POW etc.
BiB: Many here are I feel, like me, not so sure about that.

Reactions: 25
I would normally avoid that word.But if Harold was part of this, then I wholeheartedly agree with you.
I think he was a willing participant.Of course it wasn’t his idea, in order to be Machiavellian you have to be clever, but he is vile, deceitful and malicious, and will do what his handlers tell him .
I’m sorry that our American cousins are stuck with them, but I would be happy if he never sets foot on British soil again.
And I pray that no one gives them the security they so obviously don’t want to pay for.
This stunt made sure that it will never be paid for in the US.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Basically they don’t want to pay the security bill.They feel entitled.
They feel somebody else should pay.
I am glad that they are in America, because if anybody has the balls to tell them to “ do one”, it is the Yanks( God bless them).
I will be outraged if they get so much as a £ from us.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
My NYC born and bred husband (who is from one of the boroughs) called to talk to me about this (he heard it on the radio on the way to work) and we have been having a jolly time mocking them. He usually just listens to my rantings with patient forbearance, but this just tickled his funny bone. The Gruesomes - bringing spouses together!

The first thing he said was: 2 hour high speed chase? Did it end in Philadelphia?

They are such idiots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.