Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. Oh what couldve been.

I do dread something awful happening HOWEVER during Dianas last summer she was described as a 'LOOSE CANON' She was playing games with the paps with tragic results.
This pair need to be very careful
Overconfidence. They believe themselves to be smarter and more clever. That is how they thought they could get away with the stunt. They were extremely lucky to get Netflix, Spotify, and the book, but they are one trick ponies and won’t be able to get deals like this again. Another example of a “bag” they secured and then managed to lose.

Now that they have rebranded themselves as the Duke and Duchess of Ridiculous, the royals will separate themselves even more. Hope you are listening Eugenie and Jack. Make yourselves busy with the new baby and ignore them

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Just seen a segment (with a virtual map) on ITV news - honest to God. Who drives around for almost two hours trying to "evade" the paps. Pull the duck over, call the police to you. You don't drive round aimlessly and then go to them after 90 mins.

Apparently their driver didn't want the paps to know where they were staying. What a ridiculous thing to say. It would have been a thousand times safer to take them directly to the hotel than piss about dodging cars. And paps don't need to physically see someone going into a hotel to find out where they're staying at. FFS!

And would the paps really even care THAT MUCH about getting more pics of them post-event? What did they expect to see? Them going to Maccies after for a Big Tasty?

Absolute bullshit out of their dumbass mouths.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Were Netflix there?
Or was Harry filming stuff for them to use?
Or have Netflix done with them?
That is what I thought Harry was doing with his phone and narrating it They don’t dare use this now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I’ve never left my bag anywhere but have forgot where I left my shoes.😎😎🤣🤣
I'm still to this day the dedicated finder of lost items after a night out with my friends. For some reason I can find things others lose track of when tipsy 😁😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Did this get posted already? Maureen Callahan's first-hand account of attending the Awards. The event sounds even more dreadful than it looked. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
80 mph according to Scobie 😂 😂 😂
Reminds me of the early telematics days at work the boss would get a speeding alert for one of our trucks saying it was doing 90 which would make everyone laugh their butts off since the alert would be for an area where the truck was fully loaded going uphill and you were lucky if you could keep your speed up to 25

• Haha
Reactions: 38
May I just say I abhor TEAMS calls for work because it’s all so SERIOUS, but it’s over now so yay!!!! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If the ABC/WAPO/CBS/MSNBC/NYT type wokerati MSM turn against them, it’ll be curtains. Think Alison P. Davis’ piece was harsh., we can only dream the lefties start ravaging them.
If only.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I can normally find a bit of compassion for most people but I can't find any at all for the pair of them.

They are both as bad as each other and deserve each other. He has always been a nasty entitled piece of work and his father has rescued him from scrape after scrape after scrape. He is throwing everything out of his pram at the moment because his daddy won't stop those horrible common people from booing at him and writing nasty stuff in the papers about him. It's just not fair, don't they know who he is!

He and that horrible piece he married are steadily ruining the last memories people had of Diana. She had fallen out of favour with the public just before she died, people saw her a a trouble maker, manipulative and an attention seeker (sound familiar?) but when she died people white washed over that and made her into a saint. Hazno is reminding people what she was like by acting in the same way.

He doesn't deserve pity, he created this mess himself. If they do divorce then I hope he doesn't return to the UK and put the blame on her. He is a nasty piece of work who has shown his true colours and needs to dumped on some remote island and left there for good. He shat on his family from a great height and can never be trusted again.
Excellent point. Diana has had her reputation re-examined very harshly. If they had left her alone, she would have continued to drift further into sainthood. The car chase re-exam has only made her look more foolish and reckless with the company she was keeping. Looks like the apple Harry has not fallen far from the Diana tree.

Reactions: 42
For those who always say Catherine is super skinny and needs a sandwich they just need to look at these pics. Yes she is very slim but she has muscle and definition.
Lots of us on here are Catherine fans 😊. I certainly am.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.