Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Mancunian for the winning title!

We have the following coming out to debunk the sordid allegations of this delusional triumvirate:

Mayor of NY: claimed that a high speed 2 hours chase in NY is highly unlikely, even a short 10 minutes chase is close to impossible in the Midtown area.
NYPD: claimed they gave some assistance to the security team, the whole trip to their accommodations lasted no more than 20 minutes. no incidents were recorded, no arrests, not even a traffic ticket was issued.
The MVP cabbie: claimed that while there were some paps, no one was in real danger, they were an annoyance at most.
BackGrid: claimed their paps' actions were all within the legal frame, they didn't endanger anyone's life in any way.
One unnamed paparazzo claimed the Harkles' security detail was diving somewhat carelessly and blocked a side street, which led to the police intervention to clear the traffic.

Meanwhile the SS death squad are now blaming the RF, because! And the Scoobies and Sholas are shouting right, left and centre that the Royals haven't contacted to ask Smegz whether she was ok.

We had so much fun with the memes and jokes last two threads, and the titles were hilarious, so i took liberty to make a compilation of all the honourable mentions with 30+ likes.

if i missed anything, please add to the recap :)

old thread:

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
So scooby said in court, on oath, that he's not friends withe harkles and doesn't have their number.

Then last night told us all about phantom car chase and that KC had not contacted them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Whatever she does do next, you can guarantee one thing: the huge Cheshire Cat grin will wider than ever, because she is shameless.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
So scooby said in court, on oath, that he's not friends withe harkles and doesn't have their number.

Then last night told us all about phantom car chase and that KC had not contacted them.
Yep, details that nobody else is reporting. How does that work then Scoobs? Either you've busted yourself for lying again, or you just make tit up. Which is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
If we see a pink jeep when this is shown in the next Netflix series, we'll know they've once again used Katie Price for their footage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
They’ve seen the news, read the internet and can see they are being made fools of.
Why aren’t they quick to jump in and prove what really happened and shut the millions of nay sayers down- come on, prove you’ve got credibility asap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
They're so worried about security that they squeeze into a taxi with a random cab driver that could have had a knife or gun or been mentally unstable. Make it make sense
(Let me add Mr. Singh seems like a great guy and very responsible, love his interviews)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
My sad prediction is that, before 2024, Harry will overdose. Hopefully it will not be fatal.
He needs help and fast, but he won't get it while in the clutches of Smegs. If she was genuinely concerned about him she would have done something before now. As somebody said previously it would suit her to become a widow ........

Thanks for the new fred @Shushex and fellow @Mancunian for the new title.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
It was an assassination attempt and I can prove it!

The assassins (MI5?) were hidden in plain sight at Windsor Castle during the coronation concert. I'll put the footage in a spoiler as it's quite graphic and could upset Harold those of a nervous disposition:

gif.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Or Doria and Smegz will give him too much 'stuff'
They’re too stupid to pull it off. They absolutely would be caught. Their track record proves it! I’d also like to say that I’m pretty certain everything either of them have on The Ginger Stain, i.e., photos, videos etc, are not ONLY stored in the Cloud AND on thumb drives AND external hard drives, but that they shared it ALL with MA and he’s got ALL the backups!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Lol that's exactly what she was planning or hoping for - her own James Bond moment 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
They're so worried about security that they squeeze into a taxi with a random cab driver that could have had a knife or gun or been mentally unstable. Make it make sense
Yes exactly.If I were absolutely terrified and being followed and wotried for my very life what I would do is get out of my blacked out SUV in a police station, and get in random flagged down yellow taxi in New York. Just that.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Just seen Scobiecunt referred to as "Pinnochiomid" 🤣 🤣 🤣

Him and Princess Pinocchio make quite the pair of liars!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.