Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've made themselves a global laughing stock again.
People are ripping them to pieces everywhere.
After all they’ve done, too long to list, I didn't think they could sink lower than a snake's belly, but they just did.
The three of them need locking up
Any credibility that they have left has gone and people will not want to associate with them anymore. They have just Markled themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
For those who always say Catherine is super skinny and needs a sandwich they just need to look at these pics. Yes she is very slim but she has muscle and definition.
Bless I was just like Catherine until I reached 44. It can be hard when you try your best to put weight on but people just say "you really need a butty love". Like you don't eat. The menopause is my almost my friend. I have boobs and shape now 🥰🥰
Anyone know are their two taxi drivers one one Piers and the other on another channel?

Reactions: 31
I have to hand to the pair of nutters, they really are the gift that keeps on giving when it comes to getting the ole creative juices flowing. :giggle:

td.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Ah she did have her trophy so it must have been the free Elizabeth Arden todger cream in the doggy bag that the woman was running after her with.
It's in her right hand.
But what did she do with her handbag/purse?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
But what did she do with her handbag/purse?
I wonder if she left it behind at the venue because it seems strange that she was holding her purse when she went in, but she hasn't got it on her by the time she left the venue.

Reactions: 21
Let’s do a brain storm.

Situation: You decide to move away from a full time job and now have to pay for your own security. Problem: You deem yourself born into the risk and feel entitled to paid security forever. Goal: Convince your gran/dad and her/his government that you are in danger and thus need security forever.

What might we do?

Go on Oprah and say titles mean nothing to you. Security is priority one.

Write a book where you detail how many Taliban you have personally killed.

Get the PR to put it out there that a stalker was milling around your house.

Get the spokespeople to put it out there that you were involved in a high speed chase with paps in New York which could have been catastrophic.

Get the spokesperson to say that none of your family made contact despite all the danger you’re in.

They’re not getting a reaction. A reaction is what is wanted. Paid security not out of their pocket is what is wanted. Resorting, in desperation, to using the kids in a similar attention seeking way to finally get a reaction is not unreasonable. And no, I'm not suggesting they are so crazy as to put their kids in harms way. I am suggesting they might conjure up another BS story e.g. someone they don't know while they are out and about innocently talking to their kid = stranger danger! Scobie tweeting and then going on Newsnight about the Prince/Princess in a "scare"/They could have been kidnapped/No comment from the King, the POW etc.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I wonder if she left it behind at the venue because it seems strange that she was holding her purse when she went in, but she hasn't got it on her by the time she left the venue.
I’ve done that. Gone out, gotten tit faced and come home without my bag and only one shoe. A taxi driver brought them back the following day, ironically.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So as a fellow sussex dweller, how to we get them NOT to be anything to do with our fair county?!
Am a fellow Sussex dweller here also I am in the west area Really hope they are stripped of the Sussex title it is horrible that they are linked to this beutiful County

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I know I hardly post on here anymore except on the odd special occasion but I do always keep up religiously as I was on this thread from day dot!

I just want to have a rant if that's OK as after the tramps little stunt last night the amount of comments I'm seeing blaming the royal family and even the comments on Charlie's latest instagram post is really annoying me, it's gotten to the point they are outweighing the good support and I'm fearing this smear campaign is gearing a lot of traction and getting really out of hand, especially after last night's shenanigans 😩

I just feel since our beloved Brenda has popped of this is going to get a hell of a lot worse until they eventually divorce and that witch won't be happy until she's dancing on the ashes of the whole institution!

Yes they might be getting called out on their fake chase but it's like the support for them from the thick gullible sugar nuts has trebled!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
An actual, reigning King and Queen can also wander around NY on a shopping trip,and get papped without getting hysterical. (Smeg's mentioned at the end of this for clearing out the seats at Wimbledon)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.