Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a fan of Harry but do wonder what the future holds for him. He's pretty much with the very worst person for him with the trauma and issues he has. He needs someone to support him or at least not exploit and play on that to make money and chase clout. He has always said he's unhappy with the media and aspects of being part of the RF, but amongst it all seems like he's lost sight that they're also his actual family. The father and brother especially who looked after him and loved him growing up. Its a shame as he could have had his cake and eaten it if he'd had listened to his family. Found someone, moved away and out of the limelight but lived a quiet and private life, whilst maintaining a relationship with his family.

Don't get me wrong he's not innocent and I'm not suggesting everything is Megs fault, he is an adult at the end of the day with his own autonomy, but watching the netflix doc you can see why he fell for her. She pretended to be someone she wasn't. The camping as one example which is one of his passions is her nightmare but she played along, the creepy as duck perfume...
I agree. Oh what couldve been.

I do dread something awful happening HOWEVER during Dianas last summer she was described as a 'LOOSE CANON' She was playing games with the paps with tragic results.
This pair need to be very careful

Reactions: 55
This clip was pathetic , words cannot even express how ridiculous they both looked in their play acting of being chased by the press - no one was bloody there in any of the shots they were (in real time looking side to side and behind in the car) the paparazzi shots were stock photos/ film they kept cutting to - that poor bugger on his moped just trying to get home and get round the erratic driving of twats car .

Reactions: 56
Ah she did have her trophy so it must have been the free Elizabeth Arden todger cream in the doggy bag that the woman was running after her with.
It's in her right hand.
I know it's the security's job to put themselves on the line but he's going to lose his hand if that zip gives way 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Ah she did have her trophy so it must have been the free Elizabeth Arden todger cream in the doggy bag that the woman was running after her with.
It's in her right hand.
She had to take the trophy, for pics for the eBay listing.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I feel sorry for those poor photographers. Fancy being chased for two hours by a pair of desperate attention seekers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Harry & Meghan #350

Oh what a circus, oh what a show
The harkles have sunk to a new low

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I just want someone to investigate what happened, find the truth and come out and say they were lying, then maybe people will start to question their other statements (lies).

Reactions: 50
So is Scoobie officially employed by them or is he just king of the sugars?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Great recap thanks @Shushex
Fab title.

Dear Harry and Meghan,
If you really care about the environment you could have lessened your carbon footprint by accepting your award via zoom.
Then there would be no paparrazzi at all, but then you don't really care about your carbon footprint do you?
And you want the paparazzi to photograph you don't you?

Your hypocrisy is immense.

The good thing about this is that even more people now realise what is the true you.
Attending the awards the far side of the country......sure they had nothing else better to be doing.

Reactions: 23
They've made themselves a global laughing stock again.
People are ripping them to pieces everywhere.
After all they’ve done, too long to list, I didn't think they could sink lower than a snake's belly, but they just did.
The three of them need locking up

• Heart
Reactions: 60
The saga continues...
Credit to meghantheduchessofsus on TikTok
The caption for the first video is "I want to have my cake and eat it too" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.